Why Is Pelosi So Paranoid.....Could It Be Because She's Acting Like A Nazi Dictator?

Nancy Pelosi says she's scared of Republicans in Congress.

The wicked witch of the west is 80 years old and needs to get out and stop ruining our country. She is a wrecking ball parasite that needs to be removed.

She is one, I would be willing to bet on, is a Reptilian under that human skin.

This is great. Shades of the Tell-Tale Heart. It's like the neighbor whom you've been stealing patio furniture from out of their yard nightly, lying awake worried knowing that sooner or later they are bound to retaliate knowing it was you.

If the GOP had any stones, they'd issue an edict right away ordering that all House and Senate GOP members start carrying .50 ca Desert Eagles---- on the hip. GO FOR IT, Ted! :21:

I think that they're scared of losing part of the military at some point. Notice I said 'part'.
Why else would they keep fence and razor wire around the Capital permanently along with a troop contingent.
I also see that El Presidente went to Walter Reed yesterday for a photo-op.

I think that they're scared of losing part of the military at some point. Notice I said 'part'.
Why else would they keep fence and razor wire around the Capital permanently along with a troop contingent.
I also see that El Presidente went to Walter Reed yesterday for a photo-op.
Trying to make it look likes she all of the sudden gives a damn about armed soldiers.

Because a bunch of people tried to kill her a few weeks ago? And she is working with people who are saying, Awwww...that was okay?
Uh....no they didn't.
Quit lying.
Not one Republican member of congress tried to kill the Nazi bitch. Not one.
And nobody was killed by anyone other than the so-called terrorists you folks think are worse than ANITIFA.

Because a bunch of people tried to kill her a few weeks ago? And she is working with people who are saying, Awwww...that was okay?
A BUNCH of people---taxpayers, firefighters, cops, teachers, real estate agents etc--------the PEOPLE dont want that crooked cow in destroying the US.

Uh....no they didn't.
Quit lying.
And nobody was killed by anyone other than the so-called terrorists you folks think are worse than ANITIFA.
No, it's the truth, although one of the reasons I don't like Pelosi is she exaggerates all the time.

You’ve obviously willingly fallen for the charade.

This is more of the charade. It’s all front designed to marginalize trump supporters by giving the impression that they’re all insurrectionists and everyone must be afraid.

It's also front designed to gain future support for Schiff's fascist Domestic Terrorism Bill that's on the backburner.
You asked for it. Keep being assholes and bring it down on all of us. Stupid.

Uh....no they didn't.
Quit lying.
No, it's the truth, although one of the reasons I don't like Pelosi is she exaggerates all the time.
You’re lying. And a phony. Think of all the people democrat rioters have killed over the years. BLM and antifa.

Uh....no they didn't.
Quit lying.
You’re lying. And a phony. Think of all the people democrat rioters have killed over the years. BLM and antifa.
I'm never a phony. Deflecting to BLM is pretty dishonest though.

Uh....no they didn't.
Quit lying.
I'm never a phony. Deflecting to BLM is pretty dishonest though.
No deflection. It’s a very dangerous part of the equation that you omit.

This is more of the charade. It’s all front designed to marginalize trump supporters by giving the impression that they’re all insurrectionists and everyone must be afraid.
I live in a community of Trump supporters and I know they aren't all willing to overthrow democracy. I am afraid, though, because they aren't making decisions based on facts. They've been bamboozled by propaganda. And in our own seat of democracy, the Congress, there are leaders continuing to dismiss what happened and blame it on imaginary enemies.

I live in a community of Trump supporters and I know they aren't all willing to overthrow democracy. I am afraid, though, because they aren't making decisions based on facts. They've been bamboozled by propaganda. And in our own seat of democracy, the Congress, there are leaders continuing to dismiss what happened and blame it on imaginary enemies.

You lack foresight.
Here's the rub OL. The more tyrannical this Administration becomes, and it will, the less support it will receive.

You lack foresight.
Here's the rub OL. The more tyrannical this Administration becomes, and it will, the less support it will receive.
What has it done that is tyrannical? Name one.

Forum List

Back