Why is it.....................

I noticed no real answers, just attacks on Biden and Pelosi (which is par for the course). But still, Trump's rallies get heavily advertised on here before they happen (in the form of people posting threads to tell and remind others they are gonna happen), but yet nobody talks about the rallies afterwards.

Even though Biden's rallies and speeches aren't heavily advertised (although, there does manage to be a thread or two about upcoming speeches. Not often, but they do happen), the day after he gives them, they are usually discussed. Mainly because the conservatives wanna bitch about what he said, but at least they get discussed.
Wrong. Trump's rallies are pretty standard. Nothing really newsworthy. Just energizing the base.

Biden ALWAYS has gaffes for the WH to spin or clean-up, like getting Manchin pissed saying that Biden is killing COAL. I hope Manchin switches parties.

I noticed no real answers, just attacks on Biden and Pelosi (which is par for the course). But still, Trump's rallies get heavily advertised on here before they happen (in the form of people posting threads to tell and remind others they are gonna happen), but yet nobody talks about the rallies afterwards.

Even though Biden's rallies and speeches aren't heavily advertised (although, there does manage to be a thread or two about upcoming speeches. Not often, but they do happen), the day after he gives them, they are usually discussed. Mainly because the conservatives wanna bitch about what he said, but at least they get discussed.

@ABikerSailor

You are a tiresome twat, aren't you? I could go on picking quotes from what Trump said at the rally all day, but it would be a waste of my time. He mostly talked about the Pennsylvania candidates, which was the purpose of the rally. The Latrobe rally wasn't about Trump, it was about the Pennsylvania candidates.

But since you insist on wasting everyone's time and USMB bandwidth with this stupid thread, I'll give a dog bone to gnaw on:

He took a jab at DeSantis, calling him "Ron DeSanctimonious..

He teased the media by saying “Look at all of them. They must think I’m going to announce for president tonight.”

He said "Fetterman will mean death and despair for every community in your commonwealth, and Dr. Oz is the only one who can stop him.”

He said that Republicans should vote in person, to make it harder for Democrats to cheat.

He said “The silent majority is back, and stronger than ever before."

Trump said "Jimmy Kimmel said that his show is practically dead because nobody that likes Trump will watch. And guess what, that turns out to be a majority of the people. His show his dead, Gutfeld on cable has the number one evening show. That's great."

Trump said when referring to Biden "So in many ways, it's really not funny. It's sad because we could end up in a nuclear war and this would be a war like no other. I believe this is the greatest danger that this country has faced from its founding because of the power of the weaponry, and we have a man that doesn't know what the hell he's doing."

He said "the accusation that he colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election was made up by crooked Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee", which has been proven.

He said said former Attorney General Bill Barr was afraid of getting impeached if he agreed with Trump's election analysis. He told Barr "So what? I was impeached twice."

He said the Pennsylvania Senate vote could be the vote that’s going to make the difference between a country and not a country.

He mentioned Biden and other Democrats using the his president's campaign slogan of "Make America Mreat Again" as a derogatory phrase, calling Trump's supporters "ultra MAGA" and Trump the "MAGA King." To that he replied that it was a "compliment being called the MAGA King.

He said "If you want to stop the destruction of our country and save the American dream, then this Tuesday, you must vote Republican, in a giant red wave."

He said "Our country’s never been as bad as it now. We have a country in decline.”

Good question. Now why don't leftists want to discuss Potato's "rallys"....

Hint, he fcks up everytime.

There are threads on here...go defend Potato

"Potato" just ran circles around your brain dead party in the mid-terms. "Potato" has passed more significant legislation in his first 2 years, than any President since FDR, in addition to restoring the USA's standing in the world, vaccinating the nation, ending the worst of the pandemic, and putting authoritarians on notice that their excesses and human rights violations will not be tolerated.

By every measure, "Potato" is twice the man your orange baboon will ever be. But by all means, continue to show how laughably stupid YOU are by calling the President by disparaging names.

This is why home schooling is a bad idea. It turns out people with no critical thinking skills at all.

Forum List

Back