Why is it that "whites" are the only race to vote in a diverse manner?

I have been downtrodden and hit extreme low points. So have many others. There is a difference...but I will let you figure that out for yourself. I tried to offer you a truce today...I guess your racism prevents you from accepting the peace offering...asshole.

Dunno wtf you're talking about. I have no messages from you. And I don't follow you around in threads reading your every post so I can insult you.

You should. I sent you a PM today.

I have no pm from you or anyone else for that matter.

Yet when the race card is played on the issue of elections it's played against them?

Also how can an entire ethnicity all vote the same and not be considered mind numb robots?

YOu mean how can an entire ethnicity vote against a political party that has shown no interest in the issues that matter to them and occasionally resort to racism to vilify them.

Let's review the GOP record, shall we.

1964- Barry "Deep Down You know he's Nuts" Goldwater opposes the Civil Rights bill, and get 6% of the African American vote.

1972- Richard Nixon applies the "Southern Strategy" of trying to appeal to white voters who abandoned the democrats after they supported Civil Rights.

1980- Ronald Reagan talks about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks" to appeal to the same voters.

1988- George H. Bush puts up commercials with Scary Black Man Willie Horton to scare people into voting for him.

2008- Republicans pander to "Birthers".

Instead of asking "Why don't they", you should ask, "Why should they?"

Yet when the race card is played on the issue of elections it's played against them?

Also how can an entire ethnicity all vote the same and not be considered mind numb robots?

YOu mean how can an entire ethnicity vote against a political party that has shown no interest in the issues that matter to them and occasionally resort to racism to vilify them.

1964- Barry "Deep Down You know he's Nuts" Goldwater opposes the Civil Rights bill, and get 6% of the African American vote.

1972- Richard Nixon applies the "Southern Strategy" of trying to appeal to white voters who abandoned the democrats after they supported Civil Rights.

1980- Ronald Reagan talks about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks" to appeal to the same voters.

1988- George H. Bush puts up commercials with Scary Black Man Willie Horton to scare people into voting for him.

Really dude? Do you think the average voter, black, white or fucking blue is thinking of the damn political commercials from 1988 before voting?

Get a fucking grip. I bet 90% or more of the voting public have no fucking idea what commercial you're even talking about. Not to mention young voters, the ones Obama got, weren't even born then.

You are reaching DEEP into the bag of hysterics

Blacks get the preponderance of federal money for housing, education, and food stamps. They abuse the system. Ask around. Talk to people in public education system. They want $$$$ for their "babies."

You must be a Chicago Democrat. You men when a whole race of people has been on federal dole and abuses the system because of dumbassed white people like you that think your being cool by espousing black "cause" and throwing off your "white guilt." If you want to help this nation...Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics, you support the free market and create economic opportunity.

Really dude? Do you think the average voter, black, white or fucking blue is thinking of the damn political commercials from 1988 before voting?

Get a fucking grip. I bet 90% or more of the voting public have no fucking idea what commercial you're even talking about. Not to mention young voters, the ones Obama got, weren't even born then.

You are reaching DEEP into the bag of hysterics

Well, heck, I don't even have to go back to 1988. Let's not forget who tried to repeal affirmative action or who supports tough drug sentencing laws that impact blacks harder.

BUt if you don't think that community has a collective memory of 50 years of you guys opposing them at every turn, then you are a bit deluded.

I know, just keep telling yourself it's "Free Stuff".

[

You must be a Chicago Democrat. You men when a whole race of people has been on federal dole and abuses the system because of dumbassed white people like you that think your being cool by espousing black "cause" and throwing off your "white guilt." If you want to help this nation...Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics, you support the free market and create economic opportunity.

Nope, I was a hard core Republican voter until 2008 when my ex-boss screwed me over when I had medical issues.

That's when I realized that blacks, whites and hispanics don't really benefit from the 'Free market". Only the wealthy who can access it do.

And they stay in power by manipulating dumb asses like you talking about gays, God and guns.

Well, heck, I don't even have to go back to 1988. Let's not forget who tried to repeal affirmative action

What's wrong with repealing affirmative action?

or who supports tough drug sentencing laws that impact blacks harder.

There are not separate laws for sentencing negroes and white people.

BUt if you don't think that community has a collective memory of 50 years of you guys opposing them at every turn, then you are a bit deluded.

and we remember, too. For over 50 years we've "empowered" them, "franchised" them, pampered them, placed them on pedestals as creatures of worship or pity.

...And for all that spending, pampering and pandering, we have vast urban areas of slums, ghettos, ruins filled with some of the most violent, blood thirsty, savage, feral creatures to ever stride the planet. We've had 50 years of forced integration. 50 years of generous social entitlement programs. 50 years of excuses. ...and the fears expressed by white leaders in the late 1950s and early sixties have come to pass.

We elevated the non-white, specifically the negro, we've given money to bring them out of poverty, we've passed laws to prevent non-white discrimination, we've advanced them in our schools without them needing to learn, we've given them jobs and home loans they didn't qualify for. In every aspect of society, anti whites have pushed the doctrine that it is socially and legally unacceptable to show any bias.

WHAT do have we to show for it? Is life better now than it was before such social engineering took place?

OR, are cities decaying ruins?
Are Negroes educated on par with whites after nearly three generations. More importantly, do current blacks embrace the education their grandparents demanded?

Over 50 years after civil rights movement demanded blacks be included into white society, we are more segregated now than ever before.
Negro "culture" is so far removed from the main stream culture that is unrecognizable as progressive and has more in common with the African tribal warriors of the first century BC.

In 1965, Negroes were truly free to chart their own course.
No longer could whites dictate special polices for handling Homo Sapiens Africansis. No longer could this savage hominid be contained in special game reserves (segregation).

50 years later, and we see, in places like Detroit, just what the negro has done with that freedom.
Around the globe, from Atlanta to Zimbabwe, the negro lives a life of savagery, of instinct, or brutality.
There is no building, no development, no creative thought. No first world negro civilization has developed anywhere ......and they can't even maintain the ones given to them. (Detroit for instance)

I know, just keep telling yourself it's "Free Stuff".

No.It's not just free stuff..."if it's anti white, it's alright" is their battle cry.

Try to imagine what other ethnic groups have faced in the United States. Racists fought a "civil" war against the United States in order to keep their slaves, and some of them have still not given up their hatred of everyone else on Earth. Racists were so small-minded that they were willing to kill and die by the hundreds of thousands to keep black people as property. And it took over 100 years from the end of slavery until stupid southern Confederate racists would allow black people to vote or use public drinking fountains.

Perhaps if the stupid southern white trash Confederate racists in the neo-Confederate red states weren't so racist, then perhaps other ethnic groups wouldn't feel the need to "stick to their own kind" so much.

The simple fact is that white people can't play the victim in American history.

White people never had to walk to school through a gauntlet of police dogs, fire hoses, and people who hate you for existing. That wasn't that long ago when you really think about it. It wasn't some ancient bygone era. We had photography.

freedomrides.jpeg

birm_dog.jpg

bham12a.jpg

birminghamwaterhoses.jpg
And this applies to today how?
Look, this victimhood you lefties trot out at every turn has people yawning.

It's victimhood only in your head.

There are many folks on the far right that would do this again if given the chance.

The above is why, Rota, it is so easy to toy with you.

you're funny!
...you make broad, wild claims that can't be proven..and when challenged you try to change the subject.

Did you learn that trick in public school? It probably only works on other public school "grads".
You're way out of your league. :lol:

The convict came up with another race baiting thread. Maybe if Teaper assholes and racist convicts didn't racialize every issue in the name of (pseudo) conservative politics...blacks could feel welcome if they embraced (true) conservative ideology.

Instead, we get racist felons disguising honest discourse as racial rants.

Blacks are only really welcome in the republican party if they have abandoned anything that distinguishes them from white people.

What distinguishes blacks from Caucasians?
Take care in your response.

You notice how occupied ran away from this thread after his comment?

It looks like another liberal closet racist. The Democratic Party is full of them.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Blacks are only really welcome in the republican party if they have abandoned anything that distinguishes them from white people.

Therein lies the problem. ALL Americans need to abandon everything that sets them apart and become unhyphenated Americans. If you insist on airing 150 year old grievances and insisting on being treated special, you will be treated specially. Some will buy into the oppression bullshit and some will resent what they see as unfair treatment.

I agree...hyphenations need to be eliminated and there needs to be an understanding among races. For example...you say 150 year old grievances...I say some of those 'grievances' are not nearly that old. I would start out just by pointing at the Jim Crow era and go on to say that some of those grievances are legitimate today. If you can't get beyond that point...there can never be communication or the beginning of an understanding - because you think racism ended with slavery and I believe it did not.
I see people as people. Of course, I notice skin color, but I view my dark skinned brothers as Americans, not rivals. My rivals are Liberals, racists and the spineless pseudo Conservatives that claim to be "main stream Republicans" but are in reality closet progressives that want everyone to think they're as smart as they like to think they are.

Your rivals are liberals....that is fine...they shouldn't be rivals though - they are fellow Americans with different ideals and despite what you may think, they love this country too! But if you see liberals and everyone who doesn't think like you as rivals - then you will never be able to communicate with blacks who are - as you put it - your rivals!

Basically what you just said in your communication is that racism ended with slavery, quit crying about it. Think like me or you are my rival...and to top if off, if you are black - then you must be looking for special treatment.

Therein lies the problem...you are incapable of appreciating opposing opinion. You don't have to agree, but you have to, at the very least, show a little respect and listen and TRY to understand the opposing view before you say something like racism ended 150 years ago.
Sure. Blacks were treated poorly after the Civil War and through the 60's.
Since, blacks have been using slavery and Jim Crow as an excuse.
Look at me! I'm black! My ancestors were brought here on slave ships and bred to pick cotton. Sorry about that. You're no longer slaves. We've amended the Constitution and passed countless laws granting blacks equal status, yet they tend to be poorer, less educated, more apt to commit crimes and more apt to grow up without a father. They die from homicide and commit homicide at 6 times the rate of whites yet, somehow, it's the white man's fault.
Bullshit! If you want blacks to remain as they are, continue to vote for your Democrat plantation masters. They STILL own you. They feed you, make sure you have a place to stay. You're not picking cotton any more. All you need do for their benevolence is vote for them.

Grow a set! Take responsibility for your life. Stay in school. Get a degree or learn a trade and work your ass off.
We WANT you to earn equal wages. Welfare and crime raise our taxes. Poor people don't buy our products. We WANT you earning money and paying some of the tax burden. Once you wake the fuck up and realize that only you can improve your lot in life, I'm pretty damned confident that you will be voting GOP.

I said rivals, not enemies. You want me to try to see things from your perspective but reject mine without comment...

I used to listen to Air America all the time to gain perspective. I'll admit, I screamed at my car radio an awful lot, but at least I was able to relate to my rivals and understand what they wanted to see changed.

I'd love to have a calm sane discussion here, but I've yet to see that ability in most of my Liberal friends.

Last edited:

The real question is how any individual could be convinced to vote for a party with the bloody history (and basic posture) of racism, oppression, and prejudice that the democrat party does? The answer is simple. Marketing works. Pandering works. Lying works. Misrepresenting your opponent works. Playing to peoples weaknesses rather than challenging their strengths works. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back