Why is it that republicans do not seem to understand what the American welfare system is comprised of?

The founder got rid of british rule and set up a system of federalism your ilk ignore and circumvent.

Did you forget about that?
Lol what the fuck are you talking about right now? It doesn’t matter if they gave up British rule or not. They created the federal government. You just got done saying we only need state and local government. Were the founders wrong or not?

Should we have an entity that ensures a civilized society can function? Yeah. I get that anarchy sounds cool to you or whatever, but in practice it would only make you and your family miserable.
Retard. Stop bleating. I pointed out that you do care. Right after you denied it. You asshole.

Oh, also. I oppose anarchy. I oppose mental retardation, too. Yet, here you are.

"Better economic conditions reduce food stamp participation"

1.5 Million FEWER Americans on Food Stamps Under President Trump​

If you need a concrete sign the Trump economy is robust, then look no further.​

Obama promised “hope and change”. Said he would make things better, especially for the poor. He promised to favor Main Street over Wall Street.

However, under Obama’s economy the rich got richer and the poor became poorer.

While Barack Obama occupied the White House, the number of Americans on food stamps rose from 32 million to 46 million. In addition, from 2009 through 2013, the U.S. government spent a whopping 3.7 trillion dollars on welfare programs. On the other hand, President Trump has reduced the debt, and now removed almost 1.5 million from the taxpayers’ burden.

Boy have YOU ever been brainwashed. Republicans have taught you that giving money to billionaires is a good thing and giving money to working people makes them lazy and you believe it.

The rest of the first world doesn’t give their money to billionaires they give it to their citizens and they invest in their citizens. Healthcare education and infrastructure or what make our country strong. These are things Americans haven’t invested in in over 40 years and it shows everywhere.

Believe in Republicans is destroying your country. Republicans lie. The sooner you start fact checking with lies and bullshit they tell you the sooner you can start getting your country back on track

"Better economic conditions reduce food stamp participation"

1.5 Million FEWER Americans on Food Stamps Under President Trump​

If you need a concrete sign the Trump economy is robust, then look no further.​

Obama promised “hope and change”. Said he would make things better, especially for the poor. He promised to favor Main Street over Wall Street.

However, under Obama’s economy the rich got richer and the poor became poorer.

While Barack Obama occupied the White House, the number of Americans on food stamps rose from 32 million to 46 million. In addition, from 2009 through 2013, the U.S. government spent a whopping 3.7 trillion dollars on welfare programs. On the other hand, President Trump has reduced the debt, and now removed almost 1.5 million from the taxpayers’ burden.

All you’ve done is post links to questionable right wing sources and posted their lies.

8 million people were in poverty when Trump left office who were not in poverty when he was inaugurated. That’s fiscal incompetence of the highest order

Boy have YOU ever been brainwashed. Republicans have taught you that giving money to billionaires is a good thing and giving money to working people makes them lazy and you believe it.

The rest of the first world doesn’t give their money to billionaires they give it to their citizens and they invest in their citizens. Healthcare education and infrastructure or what make our country strong. These are things Americans haven’t invested in in over 40 years and it shows everywhere.

Believe in Republicans is destroying your country. Republicans lie. The sooner you start fact checking with lies and bullshit they tell you the sooner you can start getting your country back on track
I'm not a republican, dust head.

The very notion that lower taxation "gives" anything to anyone presumes that all income belongs to The State.

Come back when your I.Q. test reaches three digits.

Lol see you say shit like this yet your talk about how great the founding fathers were even though they created the federal government. It’s astounding you can’t put two and two together.
The founding fathers created the federal government but that government had no welfare provisions at all. Work or die unless some church gives you charity.

I have a step granddaughter that was a welfare queen. Five kids, she got a 3 bedroom apartment on section 8. Subsidized utilities, two phones as well as a 5 dollar a month landline. SNAP, WIC and CALworks, but the children ate 3 meals a day at school. Mom provided snacks. In addition, she claimed that two of the children were autistic and disabled. SSI gave her cash. In addition to that, she claimed to be a child care provider to her friend's 3 children. She got paid for that. But, the friend claimed to be a child care provider to Mom's five children while Mom worked providing care to friend's 3 children. Both women were paid by the state.

We figured out that with subsidies, programs and cash payments, step granddaughter was bringing in $7,000 a month.

The large majority of people on this program are children

I think everyone should experience the sublime act of raising children.

I also think everyone should experience owning a Lamborghini.

I don't expect the taxpayer to pay for either experience.

188204.jpg

Republicans have this idea in their minds that there is an epidemic of welfare queens completely mooching off the government. Such people, in their minds, are able bodied adults who are too lazy to work so they feed off of the American tax payers instead. Republicans believe this because it gives them a false sense of manliness and toughness to assume there is an army of mooching welfare queens. Not them though! They are tough as nails! They get up everyday at 5AM like real men and work! Liberals don’t understand that 4 letter word!!!!

Well the truth is more complicated.

Now granted there are a significant amount of people who would LOVE this scenario. People so selfish that that don’t give a shit if they are supported by tax payers as long as they can do nothing with their lives.
The problem, however, is that there is no such thing as a program that allows this. There is no government program that forks over so much dough that this person can just live off of it while being unemployed.

Take SNAP for instance. The large majority of people on this program are children, the elderly, and the disabled. People who are primarily dependents. Now think of section 8 housing. Are you under the impression that able bodied adults are able to survive NOT working while on this program? Uh no. Now let’s also examine TANF. Have republicans ever actually looked up what this acronym is? It has TEMPORARY in it.

Now also keep in mind that the unemployment rate is well below 4%. Not much room for an epidemic of moochers huh? I mean at least half of that 4% are conservatives so that basically means the large majority of democrats have jobs like everyone else lol.

Libs like to tell us that immigrants do not get welfare

I think thats a lie

They arrive here either legally or illegally and the welfare dollars are stretched even tighter to accommodate them

Then libs like you complain about our stingy welfare policies

Agreed but you have problem, the D Party is no different from the R Party in this regard.

Republicans have this idea in their minds that there is an epidemic of welfare queens completely mooching off the government. Such people, in their minds, are able bodied adults who are too lazy to work so they feed off of the American tax payers instead. Republicans believe this because it gives them a false sense of manliness and toughness to assume there is an army of mooching welfare queens. Not them though! They are tough as nails! They get up everyday at 5AM like real men and work! Liberals don’t understand that 4 letter word!!!!

Well the truth is more complicated.

Now granted there are a significant amount of people who would LOVE this scenario. People so selfish that that don’t give a shit if they are supported by tax payers as long as they can do nothing with their lives.
The problem, however, is that there is no such thing as a program that allows this. There is no government program that forks over so much dough that this person can just live off of it while being unemployed.

Take SNAP for instance. The large majority of people on this program are children, the elderly, and the disabled. People who are primarily dependents. Now think of section 8 housing. Are you under the impression that able bodied adults are able to survive NOT working while on this program? Uh no. Now let’s also examine TANF. Have republicans ever actually looked up what this acronym is? It has TEMPORARY in it.

Now also keep in mind that the unemployment rate is well below 4%. Not much room for an epidemic of moochers huh? I mean at least half of that 4% are conservatives so that basically means the large majority of democrats have jobs like everyone else lol.

The much bigger and far more successful moochers are big corporations and billionaires, who just happen to control both crime families and the government.

Forum List

Back