why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

I'm not a bigot. I am an American. Like John Wayne!

You're a bigot, you're at best silent every time a leftist racist Democrat vomits more hateful propaganda. You're like John Wayne is just a joke, he loved America and others who loved America. You love the people who hate America

You're a bigot, you're at best silent every time a leftist racist Democrat vomits more hateful propaganda. You're like John Wayne is just a joke, he loved America and others who loved America. You love the people who hate America
That was harsh!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That was harsh!

You need to take a deep and honest look at yourself and ask why you don't see the good in your own country. Perfect we aren't, but we are the greatest country on earth. You can't see that because something is wrong with you. You need serious introspection to figure out what makes you support a racist party like you do. Democrats have never changed, you believe you own blacks, it's sick

You need to take a deep and honest look at yourself and ask why you don't see the good in your own country. Perfect we aren't, but we are the greatest country on earth. You can't see that because something is wrong with you. You need serious introspection to figure out what makes you support a racist party like you do. Democrats have never changed, you believe you own blacks, it's sick
You believe a lot of garbage! I already took that 'honest look' and it came up all liberal! We are only the greatest country on the planet by accepting anyone regardless of religious beliefs, skin color or political affiliation. That's what I believe. That's not what you apparently believe?

You believe a lot of garbage! I already took that 'honest look' and it came up all liberal! We are only the greatest country on the planet by accepting anyone regardless of religious beliefs, skin color or political affiliation. That's what I believe. That's not what you apparently believe?

Your sitting there silently while your party screams racist crap at any black who doesn't believe what your party tells them to speaks for itself

hmmm... jis don't get it.. jis don't..
If Biden has committed a crime he should be prosecuted. If Trump committed a crime he should be prosecuted.
Pence has been investigated and determined he did not commit a crime.
Facts
Biden refuses to provide visitors log for his personal residence
Trump refused to hand over highly sensitive, classified documents.

Trump should and will be indicted from evidence.
It is still to be determined if Biden will be indicted. Biden's actions were much closer tp Pence than Trump.

I did, you hear the Democrats spitting out racist hate and don't hear it. Democrats call any black who disagrees with them Uncle Tom because blacks are all the same, just ask Joe Biden ...

How many states are Republicans trying to limit the votes of people of color? How many?

How many states are Republicans trying to limit the votes of people of color? How many?

All of them, they want to limit voting to legal voters voting once. Democrats are completely against those restrictions.

Another difference between the parties is Republicans don't have different standards for "people of color" voting versus white people

All of them, they want to limit voting to legal voters voting once. Democrats are completely against those restrictions.

Another difference between the parties is Republicans don't have different standards for "people of color" voting versus white people
There is no voter fraud! That is a Republican myth.

Is it the CORVETTE in Joe's locked garage that made the garage a secure place to store his stolen classified?

If it had only been a Trans Am ... or a Mercedes ... would the garage have been just as secure?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back