Why is it called "fighting for our freedom"? What freedom can someone take from us half a world awa

Nonsense. Go to Germany or Japan and get back to us.
Germany had democracy and freedom most of the century before its occupation. I'd venture to suggest Japan has as much democracy and freedom as it had before its occupation as well. After all, the US put the same groups back in control.
Let's see, we invaded them to put the same people back in power? OK.

. Afghanistan was not responsible for 9/11.

when you host training camps you become responsible. Even so we befriended them and spent billons to help them modernize.
There were training camps in North Africa and Southeast Asia also. And, I believe Syria also. Still, that doesn't mean that the Afghan government has anything to do with it. You're speculating. Do you have anything that would verify that the Afghan government was behind 9/11?

What does that have to do with the Afghan government being responsible for 9/11? Connect the dots please.

the host becomes the accomplice .Get it now?? Even if you just watch you become the accomplice in a crime. Get it now??
Do you have anything that would verify that the Afghan government was directly involved and responsible?

What was the religious reason we went in to Afghanistan and Iraq? We had coalition forces and the motives were the same, stop the nutbags from taking over. There, or here.
Yeah, otherwise you'd wake up one morning to see the first wave of Iraqi landing craft coming up the Hudson.
Or flying planes into the White House.
Very funny. And I suppose we'd just let them waltz right in. Pleeeeeeeease !!!!

What does that have to do with the Afghan government being responsible for 9/11? Connect the dots please.

the host becomes the accomplice .Get it now?? Even if you just watch you become the accomplice in a crime. Get it now??
Do you have anything that would verify that the Afghan government was directly involved and responsible?
they were host, at a minimum that is far more than driving get away car.

Do you have anything that would verify that the Afghan government hosted the terrorists that flew the planes into the towers on 9/11?

Do you have anything that would verify that the Afghan government hosted the terrorists that flew the planes into the towers on 9/11?

OBL was there as a guest to plan 9/11

OBL was there as a guest to plan 9/11
Really? Verification? Or, are you just speculating? Is that just your opinion? Are you sure the Afghan government was behind the 9/11 attack? If so, what or who told you that?

Yes, there was a huge different in fighting in WWI and WWII. Those two wars were WORLD wars. We were standing by our allies...

Exactly like we stood by our allies in South Vietnam and Kuwait. No difference there. Care to try again? Are you under the impression that all wars accomplish the reasons for fighting? We do not speak Japanese, German, Italian, or Arabic and we remain non-communist or dominated by Islam. The fighting and die have indeed accomplished something.

Joining the service is not the same as wanting to fight and die. I was also drafted and served in Vietnam with the Army as a medic. I saw a lot of men die. None of them wanted to.

Islam a government with it's own laws which is why it likes to be known as the Nation of Islam. And they have their own laws which they try to impose on anybody who will sit still for it.

Yes, there was a huge different in fighting in WWI and WWII. Those two wars were WORLD wars. We were standing by our allies...

Exactly like we stood by our allies in South Vietnam and Kuwait. No difference there. Care to try again? Are you under the impression that all wars accomplish the reasons for fighting? We do not speak Japanese, German, Italian, or Arabic and we remain non-communist or dominated by Islam. The fighting and die have indeed accomplished something.

Joining the service is not the same as wanting to fight and die. I was also drafted and served in Vietnam with the Army as a medic. I saw a lot of men die. None of them wanted to.
But, the difference is that at one time, we fought wars to win them. Starting with Viet Nam, we haven't fought wars to win. We instead "cut and run". We sacrifice human lives, then pick up our marbles and come home. We accomplish absolutely nothing. What did we accomplish in Viet Nam? What did we accomplish in Iraq? What have we accomplished in Afghanistan? Joining the service is considered a duty in order to defend this country, nothing more. And, if we do fight to defend an ally, we should do so the same as if we were fighting our own battle. We should never ask nor expect, our men and women of the armed forces to fight and die for political reasons, or for us to play diplomatic game while they are dying on the battle field. Once it's decided that war is necessary, then we should use everything possible to defeat the enemy. We should never shelf technology and Hi-Tech weaponry and allow our soldiers to die when we could protect them. No one wants to die, I agree. But we kill them ourselves by holding back the weapons and means to end wars quickly and with as little loss of life as humanly possible. In today's world of sophisticated weapons, it's stupid to drag wars out for months and years. The longer we drag them out, the more soldiers we sacrifice doing so. War is hell. War is destructive. But war is also war, and should be fought as such.

Islam a government with it's own laws which is why it likes to be known as the Nation of Islam. And they have their own laws which they try to impose on anybody who will sit still for it.
I agree. They are terrorists. They want to rule the world. Your point is ???

I agree. They are terrorists. They want to rule the world. Your point is ???

Sounds a lot like a world war to me.

Forum List

Back