Why is covid even in the news anymore? Ppl die from the flu

Nope. It's reality. tRump supporters will lie their asses off at every opportunity unless you call them on it regularly.

Sorry, kid. Facts can be unpleasant.
Keep babbling, son. It's funny reading your desperate attempts to be relevant.

Nope. It's reality. tRump supporters will lie their asses off at every opportunity unless you call them on it regularly.

Sorry, kid. Facts can be unpleasant.
Keep babbling, son. It's funny reading your desperate attempts to be relevant.
Lol, I don't need to try anything. There are a dozen of you unemployed republican morons waiting to pounce on every single post I make. When I go to work tomorrow I will come home to find that you guys have replied to stuff I posted days ago or replied to the same post multiple times because you miss me so much.

Lol, I don't need to try anything.
Of course you don't. You're a liberal stooge and expect the government to take care of you. Think better.
Lol, the tried and true republican tactic of a creatively selected quote coupled with a subject change to make it seem like something it's not.

That's dishonest.

A lie. You are a liar. Liars are scum. You one of those religious whack-jobs? You wanna go to hell?

download (7).jpeg

Of course you don't. You're a liberal stooge and expect the government to take care of you. Think better.
Lol, the tried and true republican tactic of a creatively selected quote coupled with a subject change to make it seem like something it's not.

That's dishonest.

A lie. You are a liar. Liars are scum. You one of those religious whack-jobs? You wanna go to hell?

View attachment 406606

Poor baby. Take a nap. You're babbling like an idiot again.

That's dishonest.

View attachment 406606

Poor baby. Take a nap. You're babbling like an idiot again.
I may be an idiot but at least I'm not a liar. Liars are the worst. The lowest, the scum of the earth.

Nope, 'fraid not.
Your childish fears are irrelevant. You are what you are: an admitted idiot who hasn't the self awareness to realize he's a liar as well.
I can do this all day.

Last edited:
Nope, 'fraid not.
Your childish fears are irrelevant. You are what you are: an admitted idiot who hasn't the self awareness to realize he's a liar as well.
I can do this all day.
My "childish fears"?

Are you functionally retarded? I'm getting the feeling were having two completely different conversations here.

You come see me when you've checked back in to reality.

TTFN, chump.

My "childish fears"?
Yes, the ones that match your intellect.
Are you functionally retarded?
Why, are you looking for a compatible companion? Not interested.
I'm getting the feeling were having two completely different conversations here.
No one ever accused you of being quick, obviously.
You come see me when you've checked back in to reality.
For more lies from a childish idiot? No thanks.

Forum List

Back