Why is California requiring IN PERSON signatures to recall Newsom? What about COVID? What about poor people who cant travel?

Nope. It's gathering signatures. A recall election is where the voting happens. State governments don't manage petition drives.
Call it what you want

the jest is the same for elections or petition drives

democrat libs fear the very cheating that put them in power

Nope, the two processes are completely different. One is a scheduled event run and managed by state and local governments. The other is completely driven by citizens.

You can't just implement a mail in petition system using elections as some sort of blueprint. The mail in signatures wouldn't go to the state, the form for a petition is not traceable (anyone could print one) and the form for petitions is wholly different than a ballot. What's to stop people from printing multiple petition forms and mailing them in? And again, mail in to who? You want the state to manage that? I wouldn't.

You want to now force the state of California when they do receive signatures one per page as opposed to multiple signatures on the same page? What a pain in the ass that's going to be and considering anyone can print a generic form how do you validate what is a legitimate form and what isn't?

They need 1.5 million signatures, they have 1.2 now if they are legitimate. Good chance they'll have a recall election and then they'll have mail in balloting to make you I guess happy and pissed off at the same time? Anyway, you'll get to see Newsom win that and then we can forget about this until the California GOP holds it's next almost annual recall petition drive.

It isn't true. Mail in signatures on the petition are being accepted. I stood in line to sign the petition. We still got one in the mail to send back. As the only one in the household that hadn't yet signed my son signed it and sent it back

It isn't true. Mail in signatures on the petition are being accepted. I stood in line to sign the petition. We still got one in the mail to send back. As the only one in the household that hadn't yet signed my son signed it and sent it back

I don't think your son signed what you think he did.

The Dims in Cali are racist and disenfranchising citizens.

I just love how Dims are calling this a COUP. :auiqs.jpg:

A coup using 100% legal means?

How about maybe Newsom has run CA into the toilet and is incompetent and has to go?

There is nothing in your article to confirm the notion that you have to sign the recall in person, but that's not an unreasonable request. Like an internet poll, online registration would lead to everyone in favour, voting multiple times.

Whiny Republicans should just vote him out. Isn't that what you said when Trump was impeached - the first time?

Yes he did. Mail in petitions for recall ARE being accepted and counted. Governor Hair Gel will face a recall election.

That's why Gruesome Newsom lifted some of his draconian lock down orders. He sees an election where the fraud must be so huge to win it's noticeable.

Yes he did. Mail in petitions for recall ARE being accepted and counted. Governor Hair Gel will face a recall election.

Where did you mail it to?

Why is California requiring IN PERSON signatures to recall Newsom? What about COVID? What about poor people who cant travel?

Why? Because it is the law. You are familiar with what "law" is?

No Moonglo, the law wasn't followed by swing states, get your story straight.

Why make excuses for your party of preference knowing they're dirty?

Where did you mail it to?
I Don't recall the return address.

This is what is happening. Democrats have enshrined mail in voting and ballot harvesting into law. What they are trying to do now is carve out an exception for recall elections. It just hasn't happened yet because laws are not that easy to change, even in California. Under California law you can download and print your own petition for recall and send it in. Here are addresses where you can deliver your printed petition.

Jeff Bezos is also trying to carve out another exception for union elections. He wants to prohibit mail in votes and that hasn't happened yet. Mooney posted this as if it had already happened when it did not.

It's what you guys wanted, right?

Across the board, not picking and choosing like Dem twats want to do.

It is across the board. Everyone has to sign the petition in person. It's what you wanted.

Now, if there is a recall election then you can mail in your ballot. Which you guys complained about last time.

Playing the semantics game....

All you got, byatch. '

How does a mail in campaign to gather signatures for a recall election work? Explain it to me. Remember this is an action that the government does not get involved in.

you mail the signatures on an affidavit.

And of course the government is involved in a recall, because it sets the rules and determines the status of the recall.

The state does nothing more than count and verify signatures. It doesn't collect them. So, where are the signatures mailed to?

The person running the recall. Hell you can require the signature to be notarized, it works for other documents.

Notarized? You want to force people to pay money to add their name to a petition? That doesn't seem democratic.

You also want a petition collector to just accept any old piece of mail they get? What could possibly go wrong?

Then you want all this shit shoved in front of somebody at the state government to go through this colossal mess you've created?

Except for the notarizing, you clowns wanted all this for voting, I guess hypocrisy is now a virtue for soi boi SJW twats like you.

Any everyone knows a notary public.

Lets face it, the only reason Dims wont allow mail in voting to recall Newsom is because they are fucking racist and want to disenfranchise black people.

Dims = Nazis

This isn't about voting, this is collecting signatures for a temper-tantrum petition to have a recall election.
They seem unable to decipher the difference between the two.

Nothing new.
These old fucks certainly are overemotive and bitchy and lack any reasoning skills they had a life to perfect. If people want to recall a Governor then petitions are the way to go since it is the only way next to impeachment. He has done nothing that I know of that is illegal just unethical. The Governor of Mizzouri had to resign over an affair and over allegations of illegal campaign fund activity in 2018 he was another Trumpette who thought he was "it".
"He has done nothing that I know of that is illegal just unethical."

Then I guess you'd have no problem with me not wearing a mask at a social gathering after telling you that you'd better do it. I guess what I'm asking is, can I be unethical, too?

Lets face it, the only reason Dims wont allow mail in voting to recall Newsom is because they are fucking racist and want to disenfranchise black people.

Dims = Nazis

This isn't about voting, this is collecting signatures for a temper-tantrum petition to have a recall election.
They seem unable to decipher the difference between the two.

Nothing new.
These old fucks certainly are overemotive and bitchy and lack any reasoning skills they had a life to perfect. If people want to recall a Governor then petitions are the way to go since it is the only way next to impeachment. He has done nothing that I know of that is illegal just unethical. The Governor of Mizzouri had to resign over an affair and over allegations of illegal campaign fund activity in 2018 he was another Trumpette who thought he was "it".
"He has done nothing that I know of that is illegal just unethical."

Then I guess you'd have no problem with me not wearing a mask at a social gathering after telling you that you'd better do it. I guess what I'm asking is, can I be unethical, too?
I don't listen to them from the word go.

And, just like that, Covid concerns are gone and matching signatures are lawful.

1611935352557.png
:scared1:

Libs:

We won, time to stop faking it about how bad the Chinese flu is.

Forum List

Back