Gavin Newsom Warns Immigration System is ‘About to Break’ Unless Dems ‘Take Some Responsibility and Ownership’

It's 'broken', but it's about to get worse, and Dimocrats own this mess.

Look how they've encouraged more and more to flood our border. Every single one of the Dimocrats running for president in 2020, sent out the message to the world, that they all favored GIVING them healthcare even if they are illegal!

Raise your hand if you favor giving healthcare to illegal immigrants:

Why is it we don't want those processing our food to be healthy? Why is it we don't want those watching our kids to be healthy?

God how I would love to get my hands around the throat of Joe Biden!!

What does "take ownership" mean? To me it sounds like it has absolutely nothing to do with stopping the illegal immigration problem but having the federal government increase funding to process these people. And it also has nothing to do with taking the blame. It's still Republican's fault for supposedly hiring these people, not the fault of Democrats who hold out the welcome sign and hand out goody bags to each and every illegal as they walk across the border.

Solution to the problem: Bring back wait in Mexico. Make being here illegally a felony with a minimum sentence of 5 years in prison for the first offense. We would still have a border problem, but the problem would be people trying to get the hell out of this country before they get caught.

Solution to the problem: Bring back wait in Mexico. Make being here illegally a felony with a minimum sentence of 5 years in prison for the first offense. We would still have a border problem, but the problem would be people trying to get the hell out of this country before they get caught.
I agree

Bring back wait in Mexico

And then remove the refugee exemption loophole

Why is it we don't want those processing our food to be healthy? Why is it we don't want those watching our kids to be healthy?
Would t be an issue if they were vetted as the law requires.

Instead, your Vegetable Messiah’s No Border Policy has no vetting process.

Yeah, well you should all be reassured and thankful that queer marriage is safe and secure. That's much more important. God bless Joe.

God how I would love to get my hands around the throat of Joe Biden!!
Newsom is likely to run for president

He knows he can't win if he is not approved of by the MAGA people..

so it's likely just a political stunt (going to the border.. yammering on about such)

What is Newsom's problem? The immigration system has been broken since before the turn of century and not working right, going back to the 80's at least, with not one administration Democrat or Republican taking or showing any responsibility in it. Gavin Newsome is an idiot, and not too noted for any sense of responsibility. Just look at California, with its sanctuary cities and homeless people shitting in the street, while he deals with making all trucks, electric truck at the California border, and figuring the reparation he owes to great, great grandkids of slaves, before a war 230 plus years ago, mostly on the other side of the continent.

He is just a lame asshole, wanting to run for President.
I don't get that comment about a war 230 years ago..?

the Civil War was 160 years ago..

It's 'broken', but it's about to get worse, and Dimocrats own this mess.

Look how they've encouraged more and more to flood our border. Every single one of the Dimocrats running for president in 2020, sent out the message to the world, that they all favored GIVING them healthcare even if they are illegal!

Raise your hand if you favor giving healthcare to illegal immigrants:

what's really stupid was the QUESTION by the moderator

Anyone, legal or otherwise, could always show up in ER and be treated, couldn't be turned away..

So it's just stupid all the way around.. from moderators to respondants

sign o' the times.. all the stupidity

Gavin Newsom Warns Immigration System is ‘About to Break’ Unless Dems ‘Take Some Responsibility and Ownership’​

Thats a 2024 demo presidential candidate talking

Forum List

Back