Why is Biden's ignoring the Secret Service important!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
While the MSM is calling it a "Senior" moment to me it is more alarming. Think about. Biden ignored the Secret Service pointing the way and Biden ignored! Think what would the result if Biden was in danger and in his confusion he ignores the Secret Service? But it is even more serious! Remember the football. Carried by the military which provides the most powerful man in the world the device to launch hundreds of missiles! Really? This is a "senior" moment?

Watch: Bumblin’ Biden Wanders Off Despite Secret Service Directing Him To White House​

Thread already up. :)

Yes that maybe the case but is the point about how dangerous it is that Biden ignored the secret service?
That's the major issue here. Not so much his wandering but IGNORING them! Not puts him in danger but more emphatically this is the guy who's hand pushes the button! Does the other thread cover that?

Yes that maybe the case but is the point about how dangerous it is that Biden ignored the secret service?
That's the major issue here. Not so much his wandering but IGNORING them! Not puts him in danger but more emphatically this is the guy who's hand pushes the button! Does the other thread cover that?

The entirety of that thread is his dementia; whatever else flows from that fact is included.

The entirety of that thread is his dementia; whatever else flows from that fact is included.
Well my point is ignoring the Secret Service is one thing... but confusion regarding the football... that's endangering my life and millions like me! Totally disturbing.

While the MSM is calling it a "Senior" moment to me it is more alarming. Think about. Biden ignored the Secret Service pointing the way and Biden ignored! Think what would the result if Biden was in danger and in his confusion he ignores the Secret Service? But it is even more serious! Remember the football. Carried by the military which provides the most powerful man in the world the device to launch hundreds of missiles! Really? This is a "senior" moment?

Watch: Bumblin’ Biden Wanders Off Despite Secret Service Directing Him To White House​

Maybe he didn't want to go where the Secret Service wanted him to go. Clinton and Obama drove the Secret Service crazy by walking away from them and going into crowds to shake hands..or deciding at the last minute to go into a fast food place to order some food and shake hands.

I recall a time when the Clinton circus left the Secret Service guy with the nuclear football behind. The media never batted an eye. My guess is that anything Biden does short of nuclear annihilation will be O.K.

That’s REALLY the best you can come up with?
Desperation

The agent points to the right and then walks straight. Looks like the agent is confused. Biden followed the agent to the White House door.

Maybe he didn't want to go where the Secret Service wanted him to go. Clinton and Obama drove the Secret Service crazy by walking away from them and going into crowds to shake hands..or deciding at the last minute to go into a fast food place to order some food and shake hands.
Hey don't disagree with your examples. But Clinton/Obama weren't 78 years old and they weren't forgetful.
This was a 78 year old characteristic and he will be pushing these keys!

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 3.26.40 PM.png

Aren't you the people who claim that everybody leads Joe around and he never makes any decisions for himself? Then when he does something unexpected, you claim Biden can't even follow his handlers orders. It's not his job to follow orders from the Secret Service. It's THEIR job to follow his orders. Biden isn't required to do what his security detail tells him to do, unless he is endangered.

If Biden is so mentally incompetent, how did he manage to get Mitch McConnell and 19 Republican Senators to vote for his infrastructure bill?

Remember he will be asked to push the above keyboard keys. And he will have just a few minutes to do so.
You really want this guy determining your life?

Aren't you the people who claim that everybody leads Joe around and he never makes any decisions for himself? Then when he does something unexpected, you claim Biden can't even follow his handlers orders. It's not his job to follow orders from the Secret Service. It's THEIR job to follow his orders. Biden isn't required to do what his security detail tells him to do, unless he is endangered.

If Biden is so mentally incompetent, how did he manage to get Mitch McConnell and 19 Republican Senators to vote for his infrastructure bill?
Oh the 19 RINOs let this go because actually it won't go anywhere in the house and if it does... frankly that will make the 2022 impeachment of Biden/Hunter indictments even more probable!

Meanwhile, joint combat games by China and Russia do not wrap up until this Friday.
I wonder if they believe that America is on it's knees??

I don't know about Clinton, but Obama's "spontaneously" deciding to go into a fast food place was never spontaneous. There is a whole vetting thing that goes on beforehand "in case" he should stop by.

That’s REALLY the best you can come up with?
Desperation

The agent points to the right and then walks straight. Looks like the agent is confused. Biden followed the agent to the White House door.
Biden is a danger to America and a Danger to our Democracy and a Danger to World Peace.

And that is all you can come up with??

Forum List

Back