Why is Biden's cabinet members predominantly Jewish?

Naturalization Act of 1790. The very first legislation by the first Congress. Here it is:

Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.
You're playing games with your links. There was a time in America that Irish, Greeks, Spanish and Jews were not considered white people.

Yeah and other amendments were added to give people freedom and rights, so times have changed but don’t worry skippy you can tell us all about your fear of losing power in life…
Sorry but if you want America great, you have respect the founders original intent and Constitution's term of art.

Now we know why America is in peril. People need to wake up! Biden has zero America Firsters in his cabinet.

Ten of Biden's cabinet picks are all Jewish! Why is that?

✡️️ Janet Yellen ✡️️ - Secretary of the Treasury

✡️️ Merrick Garland ✡️️ - Attorney General

✡️️ Alejandro Mayorkas ✡️️ - Secretary of Homeland Security

✡️️ Avril Haines ✡️️ - DNI

✡️️ Ron Klain ✡️️ - Chief of Staff

✡️️ Antony Blinken ✡️️ - Secretary of State

✡️️ Wendy Sherman ✡️️ - Deputy Secretary of State

✡️️ Victoria Nudelman ✡️️ - Secretary of State of Political Affairs

✡️️ Eric Lander ✡️️ - Office of Science and Technology Policy -

✡️️ David S. Cohen ✡️️ - CIA Director
Because so many of these so-called “Jews” are really just Mao worshipping Atheists.

Naturalization Act of 1790. The very first legislation by the first Congress. Here it is:

Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.
Well damn it you got me and should we put women back in the kitchen while at it?

Repealed.

Try and keep up.

You're playing games with your links. There was a time in America that Irish, Greeks, Spanish and Jews were not considered white people.
More importantly from his own quoted link.

Naturalization (or naturalisation) is the legal act or process by which a non-citizen of a country may acquire citizenship or nationality of that country.

Born citizens and those who arrived in the US prior to it's enactment were already US Citizens.

The act of course was also later deemed to be unconstitutional and repealed.

Last edited:
Well, I understand you are an idiot. Jews were given the same rights as any other "white" American from the time the country was conceived forward.
Yet Roosevelt of White European heritage rejected them fleeing the Nazis of White European heritage in 1939. Hmmm! I often wonder why they have been kicked out of over 100 countries or more in the past. There must be a reason. Can you answer?

Last edited:
Yet Roosevelt rejected them fleeing the Nazis in 1939. Hmmm! I often wonder why they have been kicked out of over 100 countries or more in the past. There must be a reason. Can you answer?
They have big noses, ugly women and pinch a penny so hard it turns into two…

That is witchcraft I tell you and it must be from their cut penis…

Damn, you convinced, so where do I send all those non-whites to?

Yet Roosevelt of White European heritage rejected them fleeing the Nazis of White European hert in 1939. Hmmm! I often wonder why they have been kicked out of over 100 countries or more in the past. There must be a reason. Can you answer?
Sure, Racism and Anti Semitism, both of which were extremely prevalent in Roosevelt's era.

Forum List

Back