Why is Biden so unpopular now?

US has some of the worst child poverty rates in the first world
• Child poverty in OECD countries | Statista

If you think kids choose to go hungry because they are lazy then you have no compassion or empathy... Gladly, Biden does have compassion or empathy...

So you give out about there, I will put this in the plus column for Biden... Remember these are American children you want to go hungry...

I read nobody goes hungry in the USA, though the Demonicrats continue to assault education under the disguise of COVID, which provides free meals for the poor.

Democraps are what they and PROGS accuse others of. Your Democracks are talk-a-lots & champion projectors.

Votto
All one has to do is look at the mess he made of our border. A border Trump hand handled quite well. We now have another million illegals in our country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country.

Then look at the mess he made of the Stan. All he had to do was follow the plan Trump left and he would have been a hero. He ignored the plan and his Generals and made one giant mess. He's also responsible for 13 dead US marines.

No wonder his popularity is headed for the cellar. He's an incompetent ass. Even Barry said if you want something fucked up, let Biden handle it. How right he was.

Tell your definition of a vaccine.
I don't have a personal definition of what a vaccine is. That's not how words work.

Here is the definition used by the CDC:

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

I don't have a personal definition of what a vaccine is. That's not how words work.

Here is the definition used by the CDC:

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.
So it basically says it will prevent you from getting it.

Yet you can get covid as easy as i can.

I'm not so sure I'd go that far but as for the definition of a vaccine it doesn't matter.

If I get COVID I have an immune response that will keep me from dying or getting seriously ill. You? Not so much. Why? We both know. I don't really like to spend the time dealing with wingnuts' fears of needles and facts. If you want to be a pussy then be a pussy but stop trying to bend the English language to suit your pussyness.

I'm not so sure I'd go that far but as for the definition of a vaccine it doesn't matter.

If I get COVID I have an immune response that will keep me from dying or getting seriously ill. You? Not so much. Why? We both know.
I have over a 99% chance I will survive. You do know that vaccinated people are also dying and thousands of people have died from the vaccine?

I have over a 99% chance I will survive. You do know that vaccinated people are also dying and thousands of people have died from the vaccine?
The vast, vast, vast majority of people getting seriously ill and dying of COVID are unvaccinated. Stop changing the truth to suit your pussy ass fears of needles and facts.

If I get COVID I have an immune response that will keep me from dying or getting seriously ill. You? Not so much. Why? We both know.
Joe is in decline, unless he is acting a bit. What is worse is, what if he is having brain diseases because of his pedophile history? Elites live by these ways and the abducted children passed around as a testament to satanic ways could be infected.

The vast, vast, vast majority of people getting seriously ill and dying of COVID are unvaccinated. Stop changing the truth to suit your pussy ass fears of needles and facts.
I'm just saying, you can still get covid and you can still die of covid. The same rate as myself, but you can also die or become ill getting the vaccine. I'll stick with my odds, your chance of dying getting the vaccine, is higher than me not getting it.

Joe is in decline, unless he is acting a bit. What is worse is, what if he is having brain diseases because of his pedophile history? Elites live by these ways and the abducted children passed around as a testament to satanic ways could be infected.

Why are you choosing to reply to my post about your psychosis?

I'm just saying, you can still get covid and you can still die of covid. The same rate as myself, but you can also die or become ill getting the vaccine. I'll stick with my odds, your chance of dying getting the vaccine, is higher than me not getting it.

No, not the same rate. The vast, vast vast majority of those who have gotten seriously ill and/or died of COVID were unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back