Why is Biden so unpopular now?

Biden is facing the blame because Afghanistan fell so quickly

But I am glad he got us out for good. He could have yielded to the temptation to increase troop strength to hold back the Taliban.
But he stuck to his guns and got us oustuck to his guns

But I am glad he got us out for good. He could have yielded to the temptation to increase troop strength to hold back the Taliban.
But he stuck to his guns and got us

But he stuck to his guns and got us out
are these guns he stuck to the ones the Taliban are now carrying ?

I read all of your posts and have yet to see you accuse 15 Democrats of murdering 500,000 people.
You read what you want to read, bud.
I didn't see ANY Republican standing up to say to close any border either.
And if I'm not mistaken, a Republican was President???...or was he? :)

You are correct, but I read all of your posts and have yet to see you accuse 15 Democrats of murdering 500,000 people.

Yes, yes, Mr. LibBot...
The President that you criticized for being a tyrant over Congress.
Then when Congress kicked back, Trump, according to you, wasn't a leader.

You are correct, but I read all of your posts and have yet to see you accuse 15 Democrats of murdering 500,000 people.
I see. You're looking for equivalence here. Ok. Were any of these Democrats privy to any national security briefings? (weekly or daily briefings on threats such as COVID-19). Were any of these Democrats in a position to order the mobilization of government agencies to combat the spread of the virus (cause that didn't take place until March, 2020). Hell, could any of these Democrats have ordered a travel "restriction" on Chinese nationals (while forgetting all the people coming from Europe...whoops).

If it makes you feel better to blame Democrats, knock yourself out.
And lumping in your second response, I never accused Trump of being a tyrant (and no one accused him of being a racist either. :)).
That would imply some level of competence of which Trump had none.

I see. You're looking for equivalence here. Ok. Were any of these Democrats privy to any national security briefings? (weekly or daily briefings on threats such as COVID-19). Were any of these Democrats in a position to order the mobilization of government agencies to combat the spread of the virus (cause that didn't take place until March, 2020). Hell, could any of these Democrats have ordered a travel "restriction" on Chinese nationals (while forgetting all the people coming from Europe...whoops).

If it makes you feel better to blame Democrats, knock yourself out.
And lumping in your second response, I never accused Trump of being a tyrant (and no one accused him of being a racist either. :)).
That would imply some level of competence of which Trump had none.
Were any of these Democrats privy to any national security briefings

You are psychotic.
The damn story was all over the media!
This discussion is over.

Were any of these Democrats privy to any national security briefings

You are psychotic.
The damn story was all over the media!
This discussion is over.
Dive. Duck. Dodge....and..whatever.
I'm simply pointing out that all Democrats in Congress could do (like their Republican counterparts)...was complain loudly.
They didn't have the power to act. Trump did. And he didn't.

Now we're finished.

I'm sorry. An mRNA vaccine is a vaccine. You are not an authority on the definition of words. The COVID vaccine works better than the flu vaccine.

At this point, I don't care if you get vaccinated. I think if you or your family end up with COVID and getting really sick and need care you should do the moral thing and stay home and not clog up our healthcare system.
A vaccine is suppose to stop you from getting the virus. What this so called vaccine does is help you with the symptoms. So it's a therapeutic thing, and there are plenty of others that work. But most doctors won't prescribe them. All politics.

99.6% survival rate. It only kills the weak. Mail in ballots cost him the election and our dishonest media.
Survival rate is meaningless unless you include how many are infected.

600,000 dead
People who were alive before they caught COVID

Trumps inept handling of COVID cost him the election. If he had shown just a minimal amount of compassion and leadership, the people would have loved him

600,000 dead

Trumps inept handling of COVID cost him the election. If he had shown just a minimal amount of compassion and leadership, the people would have loved him
More resources for the rest of us. Those 600k were a burden.

600,000 dead

15 Democrat MDs in Congress who insisted on letting in the infected.

Forum List

Back