Why is abortion the way of the world?

What about the writers of U.S. patent laws that prohibit any patents on "human organisms" in any stage of development? Do you think the patent office is trying to overturn Roe too?
No. I think they are more concerned with a new version of slavery.

If a human being in the zygote, embryo or fetal stage of their life is NOT a person. . .

Slavery of who?

Please explain why it would not be ok to "enslave" them. . . But it is perfectly fine to KILL them with an abortion.
As I understand patent law, if you build it you own it. If you tinker with a zygote's DNA and were able to patent that DNA, you would own that zygote and whatever it grew up to be. It would legally be your property so it would be your 'slave' and you'd have the power of life and death over it. Patent law rightly forbids that. Enslaving a zygote would be moot since the work you might get out of it would be nil.

What about the writers of U.S. patent laws that prohibit any patents on "human organisms" in any stage of development? Do you think the patent office is trying to overturn Roe too?
No. I think they are more concerned with a new version of slavery.

If a human being in the zygote, embryo or fetal stage of their life is NOT a person. . .

Slavery of who?

Please explain why it would not be ok to "enslave" them. . . But it is perfectly fine to KILL them with an abortion.
As I understand patent law, if you build it you own it. If you tinker with a zygote's DNA and were able to patent that DNA, you would own that zygote and whatever it grew up to be. It would legally be your property so it would be your 'slave' and you'd have the power of life and death over it. Patent law rightly forbids that. Enslaving a zygote would be moot since the work you might get out of it would be nil.

You are right.

You do not understand patent law. Especially where it pertains to intellectual property.

Forum List

Back