Why Iraq is dying.

From where?

Editor10.jpg
From irrigation methods during the Sumarians

We killed it, and once dead could not resurrect it.
More like got rid of the tyrant Saddam, gave them a free country, a new start.
If they failed to take advantage of that, then what Iraq is today is all on them.

The cradle of civilization and home of the planets' fifth largest oil reserves, Iraq should be at least as prosperous as most of their neighboring countries, but unfortunately this will never happen. And some of the reasons may not be so obvious.

The cradle of civilisation is the rift valley.

I can't find it anymore, but there was an image online somewhere showing a middle aged Iraqi couple both clearly in tears of sorrow.....

They were in a museum in Israel looking through the glass at artifacts that had been looted during the US-led invasion in 2003.

My guess is the main reason is water. Iraq is losing its water as some other country has created a change in it. People can no longer live in areas where they used to farm and it is getting worse and worse and not helped by climate change. Egypt may start to have this same problem as I think it is Ethiopia has set up a damn which will stop it getting its water. People preparing for climate change which is reaching there earlier than here. Bound to be more things but that is a big one.

highly toxic though.
So, don’t touch it, eat it or start wars with countries that use it.

America was paid to protect Kuwait long before Saddam attacked it .. for its oil… and vast plunder.

I can't find it anymore, but there was an image online somewhere showing a middle aged Iraqi couple both clearly in tears of sorrow.....

They were in a museum in Israel looking through the glass at artifacts that had been looted during the US-led invasion in 2003.
Apparently it was for oil Iraq invasion was about oil | Nafeez Ahmed or probably partly for oil. They had the view of Muslims given by Bernard Lewis about how Islam was dealt with in Turkey and thought they could quite easily do that......and it could also be part of the intent to destroy Israel's enemies. A Report suggesting that was made around 2000. One other things which is interesting. Our (UK) intelligence told the Government that Iran was far more of a danger to us than Iraq. The Governments response was to tell them to make up things which could be used to get the people to accept a war against Iraq.

Sunsettommy please say what you disagree with and what you believe the reason for the Iraq war was.

New Topics

Forum List

Back