Why I Won’t Get Second COVID Shot — and Why Enlisting Kids in ‘Clinical Trial’ Is ‘Unfathomable’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
That they are pushing this vaccine on 5-11-year-olds is unfathomable as they are the least susceptible to COVID.

I am a microbiologist and a scientist. I am a microbiologist because that is what I specialized in at university, and what I have worked in since, in academia. I am a scientist because I place a higher value on asking questions than on consumption of knowledge.

Never previously have I felt hesitant about vaccines. Yet I took my first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine last March with some hesitation, and have since decided not to take the second dose.

As it turned out, science was the casualty of a toxic narrative of extreme urgency and fear, a narrative swiftly adopted by most governments and their advisors the world over.

Koch’s postulates (the demonstration of a causal link between a microbe and a disease that have served us well for over a hundred years since their articulation by the German physician Robert Koch) were summarily discarded in favor of correlation.

The presence of fragments of SARS-CoV-2, specifically targeted and detected using RT-PCR, became incontrovertible evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was the causative agent of symptoms so generic that they could easily be caused by a wide range of respiratory pathogens, and not only viral ones.

But once you extinguish the need to demonstrate causation the mind recedes into a truism of a kind, because when scientific thinking gives way anything goes if asserted enough times. And so we became, each and every one of us, a biological problem.

We were confined to one or the other group: vulnerable or infectious, a segregation that continues despite evidence of preexisting immunity and near-universal vaccination in the UK. And “test, test, test” was how this division was planted in our daily lives. If you test positive, then you are infectious. And if you test negative, you are vulnerable to infection.

Frankly I don't care what you do concerning a Covid vaccine, nor do I care what parents do with their children concerning vaccines.

Frankly I don't care what you do concerning a Covid vaccine, nor do I care what parents do with their children concerning vaccines.
I care, you are a very real danger to the people who were smart enough to resist, and ultimately reject what is now revealed to be utter madness masquerading as science, and now manifesting as a very real pathological menace due to your collective hysterical fears running amok.

We are now discovering that you morons, who stupidly offered up your lives on a platter to these murderous fucking democratic fascists and their mRNA scam, are radically more dangerous to us than the silly ass bio-attack Fauci & friends built and launched upon the planet.

This is because you are shedding "spike proteins" which are proving virulent, and very very lethal.... You, and every other fascist scumbag like you deserve what you have wrought upon your selves via your mindless, mechanical imbecility, the rest of us do not, so you can shut your fucking mouth as you go about the business of your personal insanity, just leave the rest of the world alone, you made your moronic choice, live and die with it, all on your own!

I care, you are a very real danger to the people who were smart enough to resist, and ultimately reject what is now revealed to be utter madness masquerading as science, and now manifesting as a very real pathological menace due to your collective hysterical fears running amok.

We are now discovering that you morons, who stupidly offered up your lives on a platter to these murderous fucking democratic fascists and their mRNA scam, are radically more dangerous to us than the silly ass bio-attack Fauci & friends built and launched upon the planet.

This is because you are shedding "spike proteins" which are proving virulent, and very very lethal.... You, and every other fascist scumbag like you deserve what you have wrought upon your selves via your mindless, mechanical imbecility, the rest of us do not, so you can shut your fucking mouth as you go about the business of your personal insanity, just leave the rest of the world alone, you made your moronic choice, live and die with it, all on your own!
I mind my own business you should try it sometime. Got anymore scary stories to try and scare people? You sound as bad as the people who want people to take the vaccine.

Moonglow

We finally concur
Are you seeing how the propaganda of how the US is a free nation when it really isn't? Even the rights can be controlled and legislated.

What does the free exercise clause actually do?

The free-exercise clause of the First Amendment states that the government “shall make no law … prohibiting the free exercise of religion.” Although the text sounds absolute, “no law” does not always mean “no law.” The Supreme Court has had to place some limits on the freedom to practice religion.

Thus the meaning of when Joe Biden said that "No amendment to the Constitution is absolute" ..

Moonglow
It’s 2 utterly corrupt cartels that trick the peons into thinking that their own your side
However, the new Maoist Dems need to be put down

That they are pushing this vaccine on 5-11-year-olds is unfathomable as they are the least susceptible to COVID.

I am a microbiologist and a scientist. I am a microbiologist because that is what I specialized in at university, and what I have worked in since, in academia. I am a scientist because I place a higher value on asking questions than on consumption of knowledge.
Never previously have I felt hesitant about vaccines. Yet I took my first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine last March with some hesitation, and have since decided not to take the second dose.
As it turned out, science was the casualty of a toxic narrative of extreme urgency and fear, a narrative swiftly adopted by most governments and their advisors the world over.
Koch’s postulates (the demonstration of a causal link between a microbe and a disease that have served us well for over a hundred years since their articulation by the German physician Robert Koch) were summarily discarded in favor of correlation.
The presence of fragments of SARS-CoV-2, specifically targeted and detected using RT-PCR, became incontrovertible evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was the causative agent of symptoms so generic that they could easily be caused by a wide range of respiratory pathogens, and not only viral ones.
But once you extinguish the need to demonstrate causation the mind recedes into a truism of a kind, because when scientific thinking gives way anything goes if asserted enough times. And so we became, each and every one of us, a biological problem.
We were confined to one or the other group: vulnerable or infectious, a segregation that continues despite evidence of preexisting immunity and near-universal vaccination in the UK. And “test, test, test” was how this division was planted in our daily lives. If you test positive, then you are infectious. And if you test negative, you are vulnerable to infection.

If I were you, I'd get it. You ain't gettin any younger. You know I got it and will go get #3 later this month or early next month That said, Excalibur, not so sure about this 5-11 age group. The little jokers react to stuff, so damn fast. Hope the "experts" know what they're doing.

What do they know that we should ... ???

Thousands of intel officers refusing vaccine risk dismissal​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Thousands of intelligence officers could soon face dismissal for failing to comply with the U.S. government’s vaccine mandate, leading some Republican lawmakers to raise concerns about removing employees from agencies critical to national security.

Several intelligence agencies had at least 20% of their workforce unvaccinated as of late October, said U.S. Rep. Chris Stewart, a Utah Republican who is a member of the House Intelligence Committee. Some agencies in the 18-member intelligence community had as much as 40% of their workforce unvaccinated, Stewart said, citing information the administration has provided to the committee but not released publicly. He declined to identify the agencies because full information on vaccination rates was classified.

While many people will likely still get vaccinated before the administration's Nov. 22 deadline for civilian workers, resistance to the mandate could leave major agencies responsible for national security without some personnel. Intelligence officers are particularly hard to replace due to the highly specialized work they do and the difficulties of completing security clearance checks.

It is actually VERY fathomable...

big_money_man.jpg

I believe the word you're looking for is unconscionable.

Rabbi Rabinovich January 1952
" WE WILL OPENLY REVEAL OUR IDENTITY WITH THE RACES OF ASIA AND AFRICA.

I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out interracial tensions.

"FORBID THE WHITES TO MATE WITH WHITES. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women.

"THUS THE WHITE RACE WILL DISAPPEAR, FOR THE MIXING OF THE DARK WITH THE WHITE MEANS THE END OF THE WHITE MAN, AND OUR MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY WILL BECOME ONLY A MEMORY.

"We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world.

"Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

Forum List

Back