So we are going to kill 117 kids to save 1 COVID death

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
So we are going to kill 5,248 children via Pfizer mRNA shots in order to save 45 children from dying of coronavirus? Yea, that’s how rare actual COVID deaths are in ages 5 - 11, and how horrible the adverse reaction rate is.

Makes sense right?

Must be that common core math.

By the way, I guarantee the kids marked as “COVID deaths” merely tested positive for WuFlu, and had some other health issues killing them. They certainly don’t die from the respiratory infection part.

As we all should know, this whole covid thing and especially the vaccines are nefarious.

The VAST majority of people who got the vaccines are leftists and morons. Oops...a little redundancy there.

By the way, I guarantee the kids marked as “COVID deaths” merely tested positive for WuFlu, and had some other health issues killing them. They certainly don’t die from the respiratory infection part.

Not to worry, their death rate will climb now that they've had the vax.

Killing kids is Trump's job. And he did it so well. But DeathSantis is making a run!

So we are going to kill 5,248 children via Pfizer mRNA shots in order to save 45 children from dying of coronavirus? Yea, that’s how rare actual COVID deaths are in ages 5 - 11, and how horrible the adverse reaction rate is.

Makes sense right?

Must be that common core math.

All I got was dangerous website, you must find another.

This tech millionaire went from covid trial funder to misinformation superspreader​

After boosting unproven covid drugs and campaigning against vaccines, Steve Kirsch was abandoned by his team of scientific advisers—and left out of a job.

So I found this tidbit.

Forum List

Back