Why I Voted Trump: A Coming Out Story

Yes that is why the republicans are mainly suppressing the vote and using the courts. They are so sure that most Americans like tramp's policies. ;)

Yes, most do. For example, do you know why gay marriage went to the Supreme Court? It was because most Americans didn’t want it. Even polling in CA was opposed to it. If it was on the ballet in each state, it would not have passed, so the Democrats pushed it to the Supreme Court to get their way. Do you really think most Americans are ok with partial birth and late term abortions? No, they aren’t, but again, Democrats use the court. Most Americans aren’t concerned with fringe issues like gender issues. Most Americans aren’t in favor of getting rid of oil and going green. You must continue to indoctrinate the youth in order to get what you want.

Yes that is why the republicans are mainly suppressing the vote and using the courts. They are so sure that most Americans like tramp's policies. ;)

Yes, most do. For example, do you know why gay marriage went to the Supreme Court? It was because most Americans didn’t want it. Even polling in CA was opposed to it. If it was on the ballet in each state, it would not have passed, so the Democrats pushed it to the Supreme Court to get their way. Do you really think most Americans are ok with partial birth and late term abortions? No, they aren’t, but again, Democrats use the court. Most Americans aren’t concerned with fringe issues like gender issues. Most Americans aren’t in favor of getting rid of oil and going green. You must continue to indoctrinate the youth in order to get what you want.

If she would of came out of Facebook and most of her buddies would of been trampers she would of got worst replies.

I was talking about Atheist, which is like most trampes are. You guys love Paul but not Jesus.

People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

I agree with you, however, look at your own the reasoning behind the vote. “Ugly, ignorant Trumpism” vs “illiberal leftist authoritarianism.” Most who “hate” Trump has to do with Trump’s personality, not his policies. Most people not voting for Biden/Harris are doing so for policy reasons.

Given the fact that 1 of these candidates is going to win, it makes no sense to vote for a ticket whose policies will destroy the US as we know it just to spite the other ticket. I am not saying you are doing this, but that is what the vast majority that are voting for Biden/Harris are doing. They are completely blinded by hate.
As usual you are wrong. Biden voters are not “blinded by hate” as you Trumpers were for Hillary with that “lock her up” stupidity. Biden voters are binded by love of Country and the need to reverse 4 years of Trump’s assault on the Constitution and institutions of this nation. A need to reverse Trump’s assault on our international allies and Trump’s love of dictators. A need to reverse ballooning deficits and unparalleled corruption. A need to reverse Trump's utter ineptitude on his handling of the pandemic.

You are wrong about Biden voters. However, I am a not surprised by your opinion. I expect nothing less.

Last edited:
People are wildly motivated to vote against both ugly, ignorant Trumpism and illiberal leftist authoritarianism.

I agree with you, however, look at your own the reasoning behind the vote. “Ugly, ignorant Trumpism” vs “illiberal leftist authoritarianism.” Most who “hate” Trump has to do with Trump’s personality, not his policies. Most people not voting for Biden/Harris are doing so for policy reasons.

Given the fact that 1 of these candidates is going to win, it makes no sense to vote for a ticket whose policies will destroy the US as we know it just to spite the other ticket. I am not saying you are doing this, but that is what the vast majority that are voting for Biden/Harris are doing. They are completely blinded by hate.
The two candidates are very different on the ISSUES. There are any number of obvious examples of that.

And it's not about personality, it's about temperament. Temperament translates to action, as we have seen, clearly, repeatedly.

So those who disagree with you about Trump have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so. And yes, the opposite applies to Biden.

Yes, they are polar opposites on the issues. The problem is, I would be willing to bet you that if you asked the majority of Americans questions on policy they would agree more with Trump more often. The problem is, many of these same folks will vote for Biden/Harris.

A bad temperament, which is obviously subjective, is a ridiculous reason to vote for someone if their behavior doesn’t negatively affect their decision making. Clearly, it doesn’t under Trump. His policies were absolutely successful pre-COVID. I guess if the MSM tells people enough that they aren’t doing well, they eventually start believing it, much like when they hear that we are all going to die from a disease that has a 99% recovery rate, they freak out. The MSM said only the rich got a tax cut and many believed it despite actually eating more money in their paycheck. Sheep will be sheep.
Sheep will indeed be sheep, yes.

The point many were making four years ago, when voting for the annoying orange, was this:
9962F0EC-1935-45B1-B360-57A9896081AF.jpeg

It was their full expression of contempt for the nanny state and those who would use the force of government to further run their lives. While the national cockatoo has disappointed many, the other side has done nothing to convince them that they were wrong.

I see we we have another hard right lying, BOOTLICKING hack on USMB in this OP.

Another one to dance on their proverbial grave come November 3rd.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

As usual you are wrong. Biden voters are not “blinded by hate” as you Trumpers were for Hillary with that “lock her up” stupidity. Biden voters are binded by love of Country and the need to reverse 4 years of Trump’s assault on the Constitution and institutions of this nation. A need to reverse Trump’s assault on our international allies and Trump’s love of dictators. A need to reverse ballooning deficits and unparalleled corruption. A need to reverse Trump's utter ineptitude on his handling of the pandemic.

You are wrong about Biden voters. However, I am a not surprised by your opinion. I expect nothing less.

My God you are uninformed.

Democrats are typically the group who constantly bash the US. Obama was a US apologists. Don't give me this "love of country" crap. What assault on the Constitution and institutions are you referring to? If you have been following along, you would note that it was the Democrats who are ultra-corrupt. Obama weaponized the FBI and the CIA. The media is covering up for their treasonous activity as I write. You can't possibly believe that a non-politician, billionaire businessman is the problem in Washington. It is the establishment like Joe Biden getting paid by China and Russia that are the problem. You can't possibly believe that Hunter Biden was given 3.5 million by the mayor of Moscow's wife just for the heck of it. We all know that both Russia and China want Joe to get elected and we should all know why.

We would be fairing much worse under Biden during this pandemic based on what he said when it began.

I am absolutely correct about Biden voters. They are either ignorant, brainwashed and/or stupid. I expect are likely of the brainwashed ilk.

........Democrats are typically the group who constantly bash the US. Obama was a US apologists. Don't give me this "love of country" crap. What assault on the Constitution and institutions are you referring to? If you have been following along, you would note that it was the Democrats who are ultra-corrupt. Obama weaponized the FBI and the CIA. The media is covering up for their treasonous activity as I write. You can't possibly believe that a non-politician, billionaire businessman is the problem in Washington. It is the establishment like Joe Biden getting paid by China and Russia that are the problem. You can't possibly believe that Hunter Biden was given 3.5 million by the mayor of Moscow's wife just for the heck of it. We all know that both Russia and China want Joe to get elected and we should all know why.

We would be fairing much worse under Biden during this pandemic based on what he said when it began.

I am absolutely correct about Biden voters. They are either ignorant, brainwashed and/or stupid. I expect are likely of the brainwashed ilk.

Well put sir.

I see we we have another hard right lying, BOOTLICKING hack on USMB in this OP.

Another one to dance on their proverbial grave come November 3rd.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
True, yes?

You won't stop fascism by electing Joe Biden, you'll just make sure it uses racially sensitive language while stomping on your face. Caitlin Johnstone

This is really a great read and I highly recommend you read a long life democrat’s perspective on why they are now voting for Trump. She makes some poignant remarks about the left’s intolerance, hatred, bigotry, vicious violence and their fascist attitudes that has her turned away from their cause. I found this article to be a remarkable story that gave insight to the left’s affect on people and how it is turned against them.

It figures that all that idiot liberals here hate this person who actually saw the light. Liberals hate the light, just like demons.

This is really a great read and I highly recommend you read a long life democrat’s perspective on why they are now voting for Trump. She makes some poignant remarks about the left’s intolerance, hatred, bigotry, vicious violence and their fascist attitudes that has her turned away from their cause. I found this article to be a remarkable story that gave insight to the left’s affect on people and how it is turned against them.

The reality tv guy just wants an audience.

The worst thing any freedom loving patriot could do is to invite their governent to take over more of their life. But the total control of all people is the Democrat's reason to exist. Your love of freedom is the best reason to not vote for Democrats. Stick with Trumpie

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

For the first time ever I voted for a Semocrat for President. The Republican Party is the party of intolerance, hatred, bigotry, violence and fascfist attitu8des. Trump wants to use the DOJ to jail his political opponents. You can't get more fascist than that. Republicans have done everything they can to retain power even when they lose. That is what this Supreme Court nomination is about. Using the courts to stop legislation from a unified Democrat Congress and White House. The Republican Party could care less about how many people die from the coronavirus.

Forum List

Back