CDZ Why I Support President Trump

WHAT DO YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP? (Multiple Choice)

• Economic Policies

• Trade Policies

• Immigration Policies

• Reduction of Regulations

• Diplomatic/International Relations Policies

• Environment

• Promoting Appreciation and Respect for Flag, and Country

• Abortion and other Social Issues

• Space Exploration and Promotion of Science

• Support for Second Amendment

• Promotion of God and also Freedom of Religion for all

• Other That I Will Explain in My Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason I voted for President Trump was because he wasn't the groomed, proper, poll tested, polished, scripted politician that we have always elected in the past. I have come to despise that kind of politician who says everything they think the people want to hear but, once safely in office, put that all on the shelf and play the game of the status quo permanent political class who are there to increase their power, prestige, and personal wealth. They throw their constituencies only enough crumbs to keep us quiet and voting for them.

President Trump has been none of that. Sometimes I really hate the way he presents things and wish he would say or approach it differently. But he always says it the way he sees it, and the way he sees it is usually the way it is however politically incorrect that may be.

And he also offered a vision that we hadn't heard from the bully pulpit in a very long time. And he made us believe it was attainable. That is why he was elected in in 2016.

He has not disappointed. He has accomplished more good things and has been more honorable to keep his campaign promises, against the most hateful opposition they can throw at him, than any elected leader of my lifetime.

That is why I believe he will be re-elected in 2020.

So we put a wanna be Fascist in as President so we can guard against him turning America into a Fascist State. Makes sense to .....well.... no one. Rump covers 12 out of the 14 points of a Fascist Leader and the only reason he doesn't cover all 14 is that we have the Constitution of the United States which he tries to circumvent at all times. Even the Republicans in the Senate are in favor of the House taking the latest episode of rechanneling military building money to the "Wall" to the Supreme Court because it takes away one of the powers of the Congress. So don't bring God into this mess. But you might ask yourself WWJD.

That list is nonsense, and he only covers "points" because libs accuse him of stuff, and then pretend that their unsupported accusations are "Facts".

I put a win in the category for his signing the law for the Opioid Bill sending money to assist the states. Then you come back with this crap. Well, guess what, Rump gets a whole bunch of Aw Shits which wipes out the few Atta Boys. You want to treat us like we are stupid? Hate to break it to you but the more you do that, the more we forget about any atta boys he might have and award more Aw Shits. You seem to believe that we will continue to be stupid all the way forward. We aren't stupid and will remember all this come November 7, 2020. So keep it up. Warm Hamburger might win against Trump.

I've gone over that list with Wry Catcher point by point, as the points them selves are shit, and the examples libs use to "check them off" are complete and utter shit.

You know that Wry Catcher had the nerve to count the public discussion of the Hollywood Acess tapes as "proof" of Trump being misogynistic?

I pointed out that the tape was released without Trump's consent, and he dropped that claim immediately, because it was obviously insane to hold Trump responsible for something someone else did against his wishes.

And the rest of them, are just as shit.

Are you saying routing the AF C-17s through that little itty bitty Air Port in Scotland was necessary? Now that it's been noticed, want to bet it's no longer being done? Care to bet that Pence won't be staying overnight there on the Tax Payers dime again on a fueling stop over? I suppose that is just another case of fake news? Or I suppose that is justified.

Wry Catcher did the exact same thing. When I called him on one point, instead of defending it, he immediately just brought up another point.

He, nor you, did not CONCEDE the point that was refuted, he just pivoted away from it, for a moment.

With the full intent of going back to it, even though, on some level, you know it to be false, because it serves your partisan agenda.

You are both liars.

That you lie, shows that you know that your claims are false. If you believed in your positions, you would work to only use true arguments, because you would believe that would result in you winning.

Instead, you believe that you need to use lies, and lots of evasive tactics.

Actually, the Dems AND the Reps are against him rechanneling that money. So you are lying there. The difference is, the Reps will say that they are willing to tacitly allow the courts to decide while the Dems are more militant about it. The Reps will not openly broach Rump but the Dems are. Your lie is out there so why would I even bring it up?

Then there is the C-17 flights. I can't think of a single reason to route those Middle Eastern Replentish flights through that small Scottish Airport when not many miles below that is both Lakenheath and Mildenhall, both major USAF Military Bases. And if those are closed, it's not really that far to go ahead into Frankfurt. Unless it's an emergency landing, of course. And since it happened more than once, it wasn't an emergency unless keeping a small civilian airport and a failing Rump Interprise open is considered an emergency then it shouldn't have happened even once. Rump is seeing just how far he can push the system. If he is allowed to get away with this, it's going to become common place. And enough is enough.

If you watched the vid, you would see that I am NOT changing the subject. All this is part of the subject. Rump is out of out control and always has been. And you try to allow it. So let's give another nice round of battle cry....

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

God willing our President will continue to be out of control of the leftists who would undo all the good he has accomplished. One of the more compelling reasons to vote for him is that he convinced us he would not be politically correct, was not beholden to the status quo demanded by the permanent political class, and would not be intimidated by the intolerant, hateful, maliciouslyly demanding left or the self-serving neocons on the right.

He has not disappointed.

God willing our President will continue to be out of control of the leftists who would undo all the good he has accomplished. One of the more compelling reasons to vote for him is that he convinced us he would not be politically correct, was not beholden to the status quo demanded by the permanent political class, and would not be intimidated by the intolerant, hateful, maliciouslyly demanding left or the self-serving neocons on the right.

He has not disappointed.

Or not be in control at all even by himself. he's done a remarkable job of being completely out of control so he's successful on that count.

I am pretty sure God doesn't approve of those who slander, libel, and bear other false witness against a President for doing what is good, honorable, and beneficial for America and Americans. There is strong Biblical evidence that God pretty well opposed those who presumed moral self righeousness even while they themselves did evil.

I don't believe President Trump is any kind of saint, and he has not been a paragon of virtue in his personal life, though he certainly hasn't been as poor a role model as some revered by the left. But I do believe what he is trying to accomplish for America and Americans is both honorable and righteous. And that I believe God approves as he always approves that which helps people.

Even those who are not religious, can recognize and appreciate and approve of one who is doing good, and how malicious and even evil are those who denounce that good.

EEB9w07UYAA3fd9

While I'm at it, send some of those prayers First Lady Melania's way. One of the most gentle, elegant, smart, compassionate and unassuming First Lady's ever--a real American treasure and asset. She is also the target of the malicious and hatefully intolerant vitriole of the left.

Who with a good heart and righteous motives could revile this lovely lady?

EEDEaYQUUAAvTS6

I am pretty sure God doesn't approve of those who slander, libel, and bear other false witness against a President for doing what is good, honorable, and beneficial for America and Americans. There is strong Biblical evidence that God pretty well opposed those who presumed moral self righeousness even while they themselves did evil.

I don't believe President Trump is any kind of saint, and he has not been a paragon of virtue in his personal life, though he certainly hasn't been as poor a role model as some revered by the left. But I do believe what he is trying to accomplish for America and Americans is both honorable and righteous. And that I believe God approves as he always approves that which helps people.

Even those who are not religious, can recognize and appreciate and approve of one who is doing good, and how malicious and even evil are those who denounce that good.

EEB9w07UYAA3fd9

Or could it be that he's just fainting God. And he's conning you. If you believed in God like I do, you would find him hard to take. What would Jesus Do keeps coming up.

While I'm at it, send some of those prayers First Lady Melania's way. One of the most gentle, elegant, smart, compassionate and unassuming First Lady's ever--a real American treasure and asset. She is also the target of the malicious and hatefully intolerant vitriole of the left.

Who with a good heart and righteous motives could revile this lovely lady?

EEDEaYQUUAAvTS6

I guess opposites do attract. What keeps this classy lady with such a vile creature? Oh, I forgot, billions of reasons and a Prenup.

The crowd gathering in Kanansville NC at President's Trump's rally tongiht. This was about an hour or so before the event began. it is in progress right now:

KenansvilleNCsept202016Two.JPG

Listen here:

Last edited:
That list is nonsense, and he only covers "points" because libs accuse him of stuff, and then pretend that their unsupported accusations are "Facts".

I put a win in the category for his signing the law for the Opioid Bill sending money to assist the states. Then you come back with this crap. Well, guess what, Rump gets a whole bunch of Aw Shits which wipes out the few Atta Boys. You want to treat us like we are stupid? Hate to break it to you but the more you do that, the more we forget about any atta boys he might have and award more Aw Shits. You seem to believe that we will continue to be stupid all the way forward. We aren't stupid and will remember all this come November 7, 2020. So keep it up. Warm Hamburger might win against Trump.

I've gone over that list with Wry Catcher point by point, as the points them selves are shit, and the examples libs use to "check them off" are complete and utter shit.

You know that Wry Catcher had the nerve to count the public discussion of the Hollywood Acess tapes as "proof" of Trump being misogynistic?

I pointed out that the tape was released without Trump's consent, and he dropped that claim immediately, because it was obviously insane to hold Trump responsible for something someone else did against his wishes.

Are you saying routing the AF C-17s through that little itty bitty Air Port in Scotland was necessary? Now that it's been noticed, want to bet it's no longer being done? Care to bet that Pence won't be staying overnight there on the Tax Payers dime again on a fueling stop over? I suppose that is just another case of fake news? Or I suppose that is justified.

Wry Catcher did the exact same thing. When I called him on one point, instead of defending it, he immediately just brought up another point.

He, nor you, did not CONCEDE the point that was refuted, he just pivoted away from it, for a moment.

With the full intent of going back to it, even though, on some level, you know it to be false, because it serves your partisan agenda.

You are both liars.

That you lie, shows that you know that your claims are false. If you believed in your positions, you would work to only use true arguments, because you would believe that would result in you winning.

Actually, the Dems AND the Reps are against him rechanneling that money. So you are lying there. The difference is, the Reps will say that they are willing to tacitly allow the courts to decide while the Dems are more militant about it. The Reps will not openly broach Rump but the Dems are. Your lie is out there so why would I even bring it up?

Then there is the C-17 flights. I can't think of a single reason to route those Middle Eastern Replentish flights through that small Scottish Airport when not many miles below that is both Lakenheath and Mildenhall, both major USAF Military Bases. And if those are closed, it's not really that far to go ahead into Frankfurt. Unless it's an emergency landing, of course. And since it happened more than once, it wasn't an emergency unless keeping a small civilian airport and a failing Rump Interprise open is considered an emergency then it shouldn't have happened even once. Rump is seeing just how far he can push the system. If he is allowed to get away with this, it's going to become common place. And enough is enough.

If you watched the vid, you would see that I am NOT changing the subject. All this is part of the subject. Rump is out of out control and always has been. And you try to allow it. So let's give another nice round of battle cry....

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

So, you're completely dropping that stupid stuff about him being a "fascist", and just spouting negative stuff, right?

Which, btw, completely validates my point about your and Wry's evasive tactics.

Trump is an imbecile, but the choice was him or Hillary, a totally disgusting person, and I liked Bill! We need better choices.

He is worth billions and is the commander of the most powerful military in the world. You’re an Internet troll. Who is the imbecile?

You are both liars.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

So, you're completely dropping that stupid stuff about him being a "fascist", and just spouting negative stuff, right?

Oh, the truth is evasive. I get it. Another round of ......

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

You are both liars.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

I asked you if you were dropping that stupid stuff about Trump being a "fascist".

That is a yes or no answer. AT THE most, you could have answered it with THREE KEYSTROKES,

and instead you spent 12 keystrokes just making fun of Trump's name.

I take it, you are unaware that your actions, there, just proved beyond any reasonable doubt, that my point about your evasive tactics is true.

You are both liars.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

You buying??? Of course not.

The very large arena was full in North Carolina tonight including standing room. This was part of the overflow crowd watcing on big screens set up outside the arena.

69948933_2377641585784897_6547483939726950400_n.jpg

President Trump will be in New Mexico next week. I bet he pulls similar crowds here in a decidedly dark blue state.

Trump is an imbecile, but the choice was him or Hillary, a totally disgusting person, and I liked Bill! We need better choices.

He is worth billions and is the commander of the most powerful military in the world. You’re an Internet troll. Who is the imbecile?
Not worth billions. Not his military, elected by hillbillies.

Billions. He is the Commander in Chief.

Not billions. President of hillbillies.

Billions. President of the United States.

Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion.

Billions. President of the United States.

Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion.

Pretty much what they estimated his net worth at when he was elected. He is obviously not profiting from his Presidency as others have done. He takes no salary, and little vacation time. Almost all his Mar-a-lago trips have been working weekends except for national holidays that he spends with family.

By contrast President Obama was worth something over $1 million when he was elected office and three years into his Presidency was estimated to be worth somewhere between $5 million and $11 million. And he took every penny of his salary and anything else he could get. He is now estimated to have a net worth of $70 million.

I will be surprised if President Trump's net worth is more or even as much when he leaves office as it was when he became President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back