CDZ Why I Support President Trump

WHAT DO YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP? (Multiple Choice)

• Economic Policies

• Trade Policies

• Immigration Policies

• Reduction of Regulations

• Diplomatic/International Relations Policies

• Environment

• Promoting Appreciation and Respect for Flag, and Country

• Abortion and other Social Issues

• Space Exploration and Promotion of Science

• Support for Second Amendment

• Promotion of God and also Freedom of Religion for all

• Other That I Will Explain in My Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest reasons why someone should vote for Trump is that the Democrats are not offering a sensible, viable alternative. Not one of them is offering reasonable solutions to any of our problems, all they have is Orange Man Bad.

Orange man IS bad. And he was bad even before he was elected. What the hell were both the GOP, the Dems and the EC thinking? Do they hate America this much?

I think you might not have noticed the thread title or read the OP for this thread?

If you are going to use USMB for your political purposes, you need to allow for dissenting view points as well. If people had questioned Rump from the very beginning either he would have been forced to be a good President or he would never have been elected. I probably blame the Senate and Moscow Mitch more than him. Rump is like a 8 year old child that's never been disciplined. He will keep pushing the envelope until he's spanked. And it is up to Congress to spank a president from time to time. Moscow Mitch and most of the GOP Senators were remiss so Rump just kept going. In the next year, we are screwed big time. And your PR won't change that. The only one that can change that is Rump, himself.

One of the biggest reasons why someone should vote for Trump is that the Democrats are not offering a sensible, viable alternative. Not one of them is offering reasonable solutions to any of our problems, all they have is Orange Man Bad.

Orange man IS bad. And he was bad even before he was elected. What the hell were both the GOP, the Dems and the EC thinking? Do they hate America this much?

I think you might not have noticed the thread title or read the OP for this thread?

If you are going to use USMB for your political purposes, you need to allow for dissenting view points as well. If people had questioned Rump from the very beginning either he would have been forced to be a good President or he would never have been elected. I probably blame the Senate and Moscow Mitch more than him. Rump is like a 8 year old child that's never been disciplined. He will keep pushing the envelope until he's spanked. And it is up to Congress to spank a president from time to time. Moscow Mitch and most of the GOP Senators were remiss so Rump just kept going. In the next year, we are screwed big time. And your PR won't change that. The only one that can change that is Rump, himself.

Well you are free to troll a thread obviously intended for other purposes. And please don't take it personally if I ignore your posts. Thanks and have a great evening.

Donald J. Trump
2 hrs ·
8 FACTS that Fake News CNN will ignore in tonight’s “Climate Forum”

1. Which country has the largest carbon emission reduction?

AMERICA!

2. Who has dumped the most carbon into the air?

CHINA!

3. 91% of the world’s population are exposed to air pollution above the World Health Organization’s suggested level.

NONE ARE IN THE U.S.A.!

4. The U.S. now leads the world in energy production...

BUT...

5. Who's got the world's cleanest and safest air and water?

AMERICA!

6. The Democrats’ destructive “environmental” proposals will raise your energy bill and prices at the pump.

Don't the Democrats care about fighting American poverty?

7. The badly flawed Paris Climate Agreement protects the polluters, hurts Americans, and cost a fortune. NOT ON MY WATCH!

8. I want crystal clean water and the cleanest and the purest air on the planet – we’ve now got that!​

Well you are free to troll a thread obviously intended for other purposes. And please don't take it personally if I ignore your posts. Thanks and have a great evening.

Why thank you. I remember that each and every time someone opens a thread about what is wrong with rump and you characters cut loose and bury the thread. Welcome to the club.

My IRA is singing this week. All my investments gained sharply yesterday and the market is up 440+ at this moment. There will be other down days of course, but with 195,000 jobs added in August, including 8,000 new manufacturing jobs, recession is looking less and less likely. All because of President Trump's pro-growth policies and a business and consumer confidence that we never saw during the Obama years.

7a257e5566d94feb8c9ed2c96ad7dffe.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. businesses added a healthy 195,000 jobs last month, a sign companies are still hiring at a solid pace despite the Trump administration’s trade war with China.

Payroll processor ADP said Thursday that hiring occurred broadly among small, medium-sized and large businesses, compared with recent months when large firms had dominated. Health care, restaurants and hotels, and professional services all added jobs at a robust pace. Manufacturing added 8,000, despite other data that shows factory output is contracting.

Strong hiring, as long as it continues, can fuel solid growth in consumer spending, the primary driver of the economy. That would propel growth even as businesses have cut back on spending and exports have fallen amid the trade war.

The ADP’s figures don’t include government hiring and frequently diverge from the government’s official report, which is scheduled to be released Friday. Economists expect that report will show 160,000 jobs were added.

The job gains in ADP’s report are well above the roughly 100,000 that are needed each month to keep up with population growth and prevent the unemployment rate from rising.

Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, which compiles the ADP data, said that hiring of at least 100,000 a month, on average, would be enough to keep the economy growing and avoid recession, even with the current tariffs in place. . .​
Survey: Businesses added a solid 195,000 jobs in August

Last edited:
Many who hate President Trump stoop to the most despicable unethical behavior. Now I will admit there were some who used creative photoshop and videos or wrongly captioned photos to disparage President and First Lady Obama, and that was just as despicable. The difference is that the Obama adoring mainstream media didn't aid and abet those trolls.

One example when a photo of President Trump not having his hand over his heart during the playing of the National Anthem was widely circulated.

At the 2016 CNN Presidential debate there was this photo or one very similar to it:

reuters2.jpg

And this photo which was similar through the playing of the anthem:

trumpflag3.jpg

But this photo was widely circulated by the trolls:

trumpex.jpg

trumpflaghead.jpg

And they continue to do it taking a word or phrase out of its full context and twisting it into something he didn't even hint at, much less intended. Or refusing to consider what was obviously a joke to anybody with any intellectual honesty and making into something that he meant.

He's pretty good at getting them to expose themselves for the jerks they are though :)

EDmTswdX4AA4yN3

Last edited:
My IRA is singing this week. All my investments gained sharply yesterday and the market is up 440+ at this moment. There will be other down days of course, but with 195,000 jobs added in August, including 8,000 new manufacturing jobs, recession is looking less and less likely. All because of President Trump's pro-growth policies and a business and consumer confidence that we never saw during the Obama years.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. businesses added a healthy 195,000 jobs last month, a sign companies are still hiring at a solid pace despite the Trump administration’s trade war with China.

Payroll processor ADP said Thursday that hiring occurred broadly among small, medium-sized and large businesses, compared with recent months when large firms had dominated. Health care, restaurants and hotels, and professional services all added jobs at a robust pace. Manufacturing added 8,000, despite other data that shows factory output is contracting.

Strong hiring, as long as it continues, can fuel solid growth in consumer spending, the primary driver of the economy. That would propel growth even as businesses have cut back on spending and exports have fallen amid the trade war.

The ADP’s figures don’t include government hiring and frequently diverge from the government’s official report, which is scheduled to be released Friday. Economists expect that report will show 160,000 jobs were added.

The job gains in ADP’s report are well above the roughly 100,000 that are needed each month to keep up with population growth and prevent the unemployment rate from rising.

Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, which compiles the ADP data, said that hiring of at least 100,000 a month, on average, would be enough to keep the economy growing and avoid recession, even with the current tariffs in place. . .​

You left out that most of those jobs are part time with little job benefits. As for Industry, there is a new term in construction. it's called "Independant Contractor".

You left out that most of those jobs are part time with little job benefits. As for Industry, there is a new term in construction. it's called "Independant Contractor".

Cite a reliable source for that please meaning one that isn't a 'hate-Trump-all-the-time' source.

Cite a reliable source for that please meaning one that isn't a 'hate-Trump-all-the-time' source.

How about walking down the street and checking out these jobs yourself. Or going to many of the Employment agencies. Or talk directly to the workers themselves. You don't need to have a news agency. You can get off your dead ass, turn off your radio, turn off the internet, and shut your TV off and see it for yourself.

A few years ago, a new phenom was created. The Temp Hire agencies. The original idea was for them to place workers into jobs so they could be considered for full time employment. What's grown out of that is, the workers are placed in reduced pay (the temp agencies take a big cut), the Employer saves a bundle on not having to pay for unemployment insurance or offer any benefits. Then they keep the worker for slightly less than 18 months and then lay them off. It seems there is a law that says if they keep them past 18 months, they have to put them on the company payroll. Then the Temp Hire Agency sends in the next round of workers and it starts all over again.

Then there are the companies that don't use the temp hires and just hire workers part time in the first place. Part Time can have fewer Company Benefits than full time employees. So instead of 1 full time employee with full company benefits, they have 2 or 3 part time workers with almost no benefits. And a Full Time employee is harder to terminate (You need a reason) but a part time employee can be just let go with any rhyme nor reason with no questions asked.

Since you have someone like Rush or Hannity (which neither are employment savvy and have not worked a day in their lives) you get a bad idea on how things go. I have worked about every job from the ground up to the top. And I have done the ladder more than once. And unlike your two idiots with Microphones, I have a degree in Business. Yah, I know, that and a buck fifty can get me a cup of coffee.

I do wonder why anyone supports the blob.

His DOJ argued that kids in federal custody—kids who did not willfully break ANY Federal, State or Local law—are not entitled to soap and toothpaste while in custody.

And it looks like those who are in custody will not get the flu shot so as he adds more innocent kids into the cage…influenza will likely take root and spread.

Supporting this blob is a sign of mental illness.

For the record and what you won't see reported by the MSM, but thank you NPR:

NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama​

By Richard Gonzales​

NPR.org, September 6, 2019 · The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.

The surprise announcement in an unsigned statement by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration essentially endorsed Trump's Sunday tweet saying that Alabama will "most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

After the president's tweet, the National Weather Service, in Birmingham, Ala., responded with its own tweet, saying, "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east."

The NOAA statement takes the National Weather Service to task, declaring, "The Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time." . . .​
Text-Only NPR.org : NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama

And the computer models were getting it wrong again and again.
Puerto Rico would have a direct hit. Oops. Not so much.
Florida would have a direct hit. Oops. Not so much.
Meanwhile they pretty much missed the direct, devastating, and deadly hit on the Bahamas until it was too late to get everybody out.
Maybe it is forgivable to consider that Dorian's trajectory had been so unpredictable and amended so many times that it was wise to be prepared for anything?

So those haters and numbnuts who weren't getting enough mileage out of ancient stories or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA or RACIST RACIST RACIST are now trying to get mileage demonizing a President who was actually paying attention and was prepared for all possible contingencies re a deadly storm. But you would have condemned him too if Dorian had proceeded over Florida into the Gulf, most especially if FEMA and the Coast Guard were unprepared for that. You would condemn him if he cured cancer, ended world hunger, and achieved world peace. TDS really does have no limits does it.

NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama
By Richard Gonzales​

NPR.org, September 6, 2019 · The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.

The surprise announcement in an unsigned statement by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration essentially endorsed Trump's Sunday tweet saying that Alabama will "most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

After the president's tweet, the National Weather Service, in Birmingham, Ala., responded with its own tweet, saying, "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east."

The NOAA statement takes the National Weather Service to task, declaring, "The Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time." . . .​
Text-Only NPR.org : NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama

Meanwhile they pretty much missed the direct, devastating, and deadly hit on the Bahamas until it was too late to get everybody out.
Maybe it is forgivable to consider that Dorian's trajectory had been so unpredictable and amended so many times that it was wise to be prepared for anything?

So those haters and numbnuts who weren't getting enough mileage out of ancient stories or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA or RACIST RACIST RACIST are now trying to get mileage demonizing a President who was actually paying attention and was prepared for all possible contingencies re a deadly storm. But you would have condemned him too if Dorian had proceeded over Florida into the Gulf, most especially if FEMA and the Coast Guard were unprepared for that. You would condemn him if he cured cancer, ended world hunger, and achieved world peace. TDS really does have no limits does it.

I won't go into the release of yet another demon getting his horns, that's a given. But I will give a couple of quotes from NPR itself.

Here is a jewel. Wow, an unsigned one. Could it be that NPR just made it up? We'll cover that a little further down the message.

The real Statement was. And that has been confirmed.
The NOAA statement takes the National Weather Service to task, declaring, "The Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time."

No, NPR didn't make this up but they did get some really bad information from some Rumpers that claimed to be from the NOAA itself. A good news person would have given decent cites instead of "Unsigned". The Author is a Doctor, not a newsman. If I were NPR, I would be ashamed that this was accepted and printed.

By Richard Gonzales​

I won't go into the release of yet another demon getting his horns, that's a given. But I will give a couple of quotes from NPR itself.

Here is a jewel. Wow, an unsigned one. Could it be that NPR just made it up? We'll cover that a little further down the message.

The NOAA statement takes the National Weather Service to task, declaring, "The Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time."

No, NPR didn't make this up but they did get some really bad information from some Rumpers that claimed to be from the NOAA itself. A good news person would have given decent cites instead of "Unsigned". The Author is a Doctor, not a newsman. If I were NPR, I would be ashamed that this was accepted and printed.

NPR is not the least pro-Trump and not likely to bite on erroneous or unverified information that would help him in any way.

And MSN is a decidedly anti-Trump, pro Democrat and leftist news group who demonstrated a bit of real journalism here and good for them:

NOAA backs Trump on Alabama hurricane forecast, rebukes Weather Service for accurately contradicting him

By Richard Gonzales​

NPR is not the least pro-Trump and not likely to bite on erroneous or unverified information that would help him in any way.

And MSN is a decidedly anti-Trump, pro Democrat and leftist news group who demonstrated a bit of real journalism here and good for them:

NOAA backs Trump on Alabama hurricane forecast, rebukes Weather Service for accurately contradicting him

I pulled my quotes directly off the complete NPR unedited report. Your doesn't do a thing to contradict what I posted. All you do is to show someone doing a talk around so that we should miss the truth that's actually the real report. That's called lying. What do I expect from a Rumper.

Rump is bagged in yet another lie. Let it go and let it go into the long list of other whoopers he tells on a daily (sometimes hourly basis).

By Richard Gonzales​

I pulled my quotes directly off the complete NPR unedited report. Your doesn't do a thing to contradict what I posted. All you do is to show someone doing a talk around so that we should miss the truth that's actually the real report. That's called lying. What do I expect from a Rumper.

Rump is bagged in yet another lie. Let it go and let it go into the long list of other whoopers he tells on a daily (sometimes hourly basis).

"Sharpie-Gate"....For heaven's sake Daryl,. get a life. Who is 'Rump' BTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back