CDZ Why I Support President Trump

WHAT DO YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP? (Multiple Choice)

• Economic Policies

• Trade Policies

• Immigration Policies

• Reduction of Regulations

• Diplomatic/International Relations Policies

• Environment

• Promoting Appreciation and Respect for Flag, and Country

• Abortion and other Social Issues

• Space Exploration and Promotion of Science

• Support for Second Amendment

• Promotion of God and also Freedom of Religion for all

• Other That I Will Explain in My Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record and what you won't see reported by the MSM, but thank you NPR:

NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama
By Richard Gonzales​

NPR.org, September 6, 2019 · The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.

The surprise announcement in an unsigned statement by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration essentially endorsed Trump's Sunday tweet saying that Alabama will "most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

After the president's tweet, the National Weather Service, in Birmingham, Ala., responded with its own tweet, saying, "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east."

The NOAA statement takes the National Weather Service to task, declaring, "The Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time." . . .​
Text-Only NPR.org : NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama

And the computer models were getting it wrong again and again.
Puerto Rico would have a direct hit. Oops. Not so much.
Florida would have a direct hit. Oops. Not so much.
Meanwhile they pretty much missed the direct, devastating, and deadly hit on the Bahamas until it was too late to get everybody out.
Maybe it is forgivable to consider that Dorian's trajectory had been so unpredictable and amended so many times that it was wise to be prepared for anything?

So those haters and numbnuts who weren't getting enough mileage out of ancient stories or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA or RACIST RACIST RACIST are now trying to get mileage demonizing a President who was actually paying attention and was prepared for all possible contingencies re a deadly storm. But you would have condemned him too if Dorian had proceeded over Florida into the Gulf, most especially if FEMA and the Coast Guard were unprepared for that. You would condemn him if he cured cancer, ended world hunger, and achieved world peace. TDS really does have no limits does it.

I won't go into the release of yet another demon getting his horns, that's a given. But I will give a couple of quotes from NPR itself.

Here is a jewel. Wow, an unsigned one. Could it be that NPR just made it up? We'll cover that a little further down the message.
The surprise announcement in an unsigned statement by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration essentially endorsed Trump's Sunday tweet saying that Alabama will "most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

The real Statement was. And that has been confirmed.
The NOAA statement takes the National Weather Service to task, declaring, "The Birmingham National Weather Service's Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time."

No, NPR didn't make this up but they did get some really bad information from some Rumpers that claimed to be from the NOAA itself. A good news person would have given decent cites instead of "Unsigned". The Author is a Doctor, not a newsman. If I were NPR, I would be ashamed that this was accepted and printed.

NPR is not the least pro-Trump and not likely to bite on erroneous or unverified information that would help him in any way.

And MSN is a decidedly anti-Trump, pro Democrat and leftist news group who demonstrated a bit of real journalism here and good for them:

NOAA backs Trump on Alabama hurricane forecast, rebukes Weather Service for accurately contradicting him

I pulled my quotes directly off the complete NPR unedited report. Your doesn't do a thing to contradict what I posted. All you do is to show someone doing a talk around so that we should miss the truth that's actually the real report. That's called lying. What do I expect from a Rumper.

Rump is bagged in yet another lie. Let it go and let it go into the long list of other whoopers he tells on a daily (sometimes hourly basis).

"Sharpie-Gate"....For heaven's sake Daryl,. get a life. Who is 'Rump' BTW?

Just keep Rumping along.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP, march to the cadence, RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

To someone like me who thinks President Trump, as imperfect as he is, is the perfect man for the job at this time, and our last best chance to stop the Orwellian style fascism overtaking the country and the resulting slow steady decline of America, this billboard outside McKinney TX is heartwarming.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

To someone like me who thinks President Trump, as imperfect as he is, is the perfect man for the job at this time, and our last best chance to stop the Orwellian style fascism overtaking the country and the resulting slow steady decline of America, this billboard outside McKinney TX is heartwarming.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

So we put a wanna be Fascist in as President so we can guard against him turning America into a Fascist State. Makes sense to .....well.... no one. Rump covers 12 out of the 14 points of a Fascist Leader and the only reason he doesn't cover all 14 is that we have the Constitution of the United States which he tries to circumvent at all times. Even the Republicans in the Senate are in favor of the House taking the latest episode of rechanneling military building money to the "Wall" to the Supreme Court because it takes away one of the powers of the Congress. So don't bring God into this mess. But you might ask yourself WWJD.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

So we put a wanna be Fascist in as President so we can guard against him turning America into a Fascist State. Makes sense to .....well.... no one. Rump covers 12 out of the 14 points of a Fascist Leader and the only reason he doesn't cover all 14 is that we have the Constitution of the United States which he tries to circumvent at all times. Even the Republicans in the Senate are in favor of the House taking the latest episode of rechanneling military building money to the "Wall" to the Supreme Court because it takes away one of the powers of the Congress. So don't bring God into this mess. But you might ask yourself WWJD.
I sense much liberal butthurtness in you...Only Fascists I see are those on the left, beating up blacks, women and old folks who dont toe the liberal party line. I pray every day an ATIFA group shows up in my neck of the woods. I will send them to Lucifer and let him deal with their sorry ass.

Liveleak.com - Antifa Attacks Old Man With Crowbar in Portland
Two more Oregon men left bloody after violent antifa attack at Portland protest

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

Perhaps you would kindly name us one--just ONE--Trump initiative or proposal that could be classified as fascist. Again it will take you a very long time to find something. But I'm very patient.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

Oh boy, at it again Daryl? :lastword:

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

Perhaps you would kindly name us one--just ONE--Trump initiative or proposal that could be classified as fascist. Again it will take you a very long time to find something. But I'm very patient.

It's already been covered over and over again. You rumpers are stupid yet you think you are brilliant and everyone else are stupid. Sure will be glad when you are kicked to the side of the road. It can't happen fast enough.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

That list is nonsense, and he only covers "points" because libs accuse him of stuff, and then pretend that their unsupported accusations are "Facts".

Last edited:

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

It's already been covered over and over again. You rumpers are stupid yet you think you are brilliant and everyone else are stupid. Sure will be glad when you are kicked to the side of the road. It can't happen fast enough.

Meaning you can't. That's okay. When you don't have a clue what fascism is, a lot of people make that mistake.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

Leftards just say shit. It don't mean nothing. Not to them, and shouldn't to US.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

I knew you couldnt' do it. Said so before I read your posts.

Libs just say shit. It don't mean nuthin.

If they dont' have respect for the shit they say, why should anyone else?

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

That list is nonsense, and he only covers "points" because you people are stupid enough to believe your own stupid lies.

Gently reminding that we are in the CDZ here, I will agree that pretty much all who accuse President Trump of being fascist don't have a clue what fascism is, and can't come up with any example that he supports fascism of any kind. He is about as unfascist as it gets actually.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

Leftards just say shit. It don't mean nothing. Not to them, and shouldn't to US.

Oh they don't bother me and their opinion doesn't matter to me because such terms are assigned to them by people who do have fascist goals in mind. But I do have fun asking them to back up their assertions in context from any reliable source. So far nobody has.

Last edited:

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

That list is nonsense, and he only covers "points" because liberals pretend that their spin are real facts

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

That list is nonsense, and he only covers "points" because libs accuse him of stuff, and then pretend that their unsupported accusations are "Facts".

I put a win in the category for his signing the law for the Opioid Bill sending money to assist the states. Then you come back with this crap. Well, guess what, Rump gets a whole bunch of Aw Shits which wipes out the few Atta Boys. You want to treat us like we are stupid? Hate to break it to you but the more you do that, the more we forget about any atta boys he might have and award more Aw Shits. You seem to believe that we will continue to be stupid all the way forward. We aren't stupid and will remember all this come November 7, 2020. So keep it up. Warm Hamburger might win against Trump.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

I put a win in the category for his signing the law for the Opioid Bill sending money to assist the states. Then you come back with this crap. Well, guess what, Rump gets a whole bunch of Aw Shits which wipes out the few Atta Boys. You want to treat us like we are stupid? Hate to break it to you but the more you do that, the more we forget about any atta boys he might have and award more Aw Shits. You seem to believe that we will continue to be stupid all the way forward. We aren't stupid and will remember all this come November 7, 2020. So keep it up. Warm Hamburger might win against Trump.

I've gone over that list with Wry Catcher point by point, as the points them selves are shit, and the examples libs use to "check them off" are complete and utter shit.

You know that Wry Catcher had the nerve to count the public discussion of the Hollywood Acess tapes as "proof" of Trump being misogynistic?

I pointed out that the tape was released without Trump's consent, and he dropped that claim immediately, because it was obviously insane to hold Trump responsible for something someone else did against his wishes.

And the rest of them, are just as shit.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

You want to treat us like we are stupid?
Hate to say this bud......their words not mine.

james-carville-quote.png

Homer simpson.jpg

gruber-obamacare.JPG

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

I've gone over that list with Wry Catcher point by point, as the points them selves are shit, and the examples libs use to "check them off" are complete and utter shit.

You know that Wry Catcher had the nerve to count the public discussion of the Hollywood Acess tapes as "proof" of Trump being misogynistic?

I pointed out that the tape was released without Trump's consent, and he dropped that claim immediately, because it was obviously insane to hold Trump responsible for something someone else did against his wishes.

Are you saying routing the AF C-17s through that little itty bitty Air Port in Scotland was necessary? Now that it's been noticed, want to bet it's no longer being done? Care to bet that Pence won't be staying overnight there on the Tax Payers dime again on a fueling stop over? I suppose that is just another case of fake news? Or I suppose that is justified.

D5hDMzjXkAEkF4P

Are you saying routing the AF C-17s through that little itty bitty Air Port in Scotland was necessary? Now that it's been noticed, want to bet it's no longer being done? Care to bet that Pence won't be staying overnight there on the Tax Payers dime again on a fueling stop over? I suppose that is just another case of fake news? Or I suppose that is justified.

Wry Catcher did the exact same thing. When I called him on one point, instead of defending it, he immediately just brought up another point.

He, nor you, did not CONCEDE the point that was refuted, he just pivoted away from it, for a moment.

With the full intent of going back to it, even though, on some level, you know it to be false, because it serves your partisan agenda.

You are both liars.

That you lie, shows that you know that your claims are false. If you believed in your positions, you would work to only use true arguments, because you would believe that would result in you winning.

Instead, you believe that you need to use lies, and lots of evasive tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back