Why I stopped watching the news

I gradually realized that the "news" wasn't really news. What do you call it? Smarmy personalities discussing their personal opinions based on their political beliefs? Fox leans right but allows left wing opinions but CNN leans left and only discusses left wing opinions. There is no "news" only editorial political philosophy mostly designed to elicit emotional response. Count me out.
Just how I feel. I watch one to two news programs a day, and sometimes only partially. Haven't watched Fox News Channel in years. Watched Fox Business News before Lou Dobbs was canceled and am looking forward to his reappearance somewhere soon. I like to check-in for a few minutes on that channel for news on the financial markets. Meanwhile, I am enjoying re-watching The Sopranos after many years and had forgotten so much. What a good series. RIP James Gandolfini....you were a fine actor. Tony Soprano! :thup:

Yup......haven't watched Fox since they turned on Trump.

And cut back on Newsmax when they silenced the pillow guy.
I cut back on Newsmax when they did that, too. Never did care for Bob Sellers there but I really like Rob Schmitt at 10 ET. Dynamic, fast-paced, well-informed host. He is the only one I tune into since the My Pillow man, Mike Lindell wasn't treated professionally. I was hoping Sellers would lose his position for that but in truth, I had hoped they would let Sellers go even before that. I could tell he wasn't ready for prime time as Newsmax has turned out to be. Check out Rob, PC, in case you haven't. He is crisp, likable, and seasoned. He also looks very good in his suits! Wow. ;) Greg Kelley was the star but Rob has superseded him since he joined Newsmax not too long ago ( in my opinion ). Newsmax is free on TV and can also be accessed online at www. HTTPS: newsmaxtv.com.

arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ about the statements he makes,”

I think you would be hard pressed to find anything Carlson didn't lie about. CNN deserves it's criticism but those who watch FOX have no say in the matter. Zero. Don't know why there is a line through the text
Even the software is aware you are completely full of shit...

arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ about the statements he makes,”

I think you would be hard pressed to find anything Carlson didn't lie about. CNN deserves it's criticism but those who watch FOX have no say in the matter. Zero. Don't know why there is a line through the text
Even the software is aware you are completely full of shit...
Put your money where your mouth is. Please provide details that anything I posted was not true. If you are wrong, you have to leave the site for a year after writing out a detailed letter that you're a biased hack. If I'm wrong I will do the same.

Sorry, anyone who thinks Tucker speaks the truth is delusional. Even Tucker's lawyers stated that Tucker should not be take seriously when he was sued for libel.

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
A critique of Tucker, form the hacks at National Panhandler Radio....Sounds legit.
Is that how you do your homework Look at the court transcripts or look at the thousands of sources online that state that Judge Mary Vyskocil ruled that Carlson’s statement was rhetorical hyperbole:

Fox persuasively argues… "that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer

Who ever heard of a judge ruling on hyperbole? Is it possible that Judge Vyskocil based her opinion on her own political views?

Put your money where your mouth is. Please provide details that anything I posted was not true. If you are wrong, you have to leave the site for a year after writing out a detailed letter that you're a biased hack. If I'm wrong I will do the same.
Lol, complete demobabble bullshit. Iggy

Forum List

Back