Why I quit using my students’ preferred pronouns

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No way would I play along with some kid's delusions. I would quit or be fired first.

I used to use my middle-school students’ preferred pronouns.

It seemed polite.

The largest teachers union in the nation encourages it.

What harm could it do?

I recall only a few years ago, a student informed me she had switched genders.

Reading roll call that day, I had to decide.

Do I call her by a new name, refer to her as “him” and begin a charade, pretending she’s a boy?

I used her new name.

What harm could it do?

Agreed.

If a young student who is obviously a biological male wishes to be addressed as though he was, instead, a female, it is highly improper to support that tragic delusion by using his preferred pronouns.

When the child is grown up and gets some allegedly gender conforming surgery, it’s still kind of aiding a mental delusion to use the preferred pronouns. But at that point, why bother fighting it. Once his nuts have been removed and his duck has been inverted to create a useless and fake vagina, it’s kind of late to worry about just the assistance to a mental delusion.

At that point, if he wants to be referred to as a she, ok. No need to be rude about it.

When the child is grown up and gets some allegedly gender conforming surgery, it’s still kind of aiding a mental delusion

There are people who have perfectly functioning legs...but they don't FEEL they should have legs...and want them amputated.

Can you imagine if the "doctor" went ahead with an amputation based on the patients "feelings"?

Agreed.

If a young student who is obviously a biological male wishes to be addressed as though he was, instead, a female, it is highly improper to support that tragic delusion by using his preferred pronouns.

When the child is grown up and gets some allegedly gender conforming surgery, it’s still kind of aiding a mental delusion to use the preferred pronouns. But at that point, why bother fighting it. Once his nuts have been removed and his duck has been inverted to create a useless and fake vagina, it’s kind of late to worry about just the assistance to a mental delusion.

At that point, if he wants to be referred to as a she, ok. No need to be rude about it.

Unless they are rude about it. Then they can go to hell and be called "it"

I don't have students, but if i did. I wouldn't use their preferred pronouns unless they used mine.

(I preferred to be referred to as Your Highness)

It's not societies responsibility to indulge someone's fantasy.

That's the long and short of it. If someone wants to lie and pretend they are living in some fantasy it's not my personal responsibility, nor anyone's else's, to participate in that fantasy.

I won't lie and play make believe just to spare some mentally ills persons cosplay fantasy feelings.

I don't have students, but if i did. I wouldn't use their preferred pronouns unless they used mine.

(I preferred to be referred to as Your Highness)
I saw your sad face response to what I asked you earlier. I do apologize if I hurt your feelings. I was just curious if anyone has actually met you halfway if they wanted you to address them the way that they want to be addressed badly enough. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If it means anything, I don't blame you for wanting something in return.

Pretty soon, babies are going to be born with pronouns and lawsuits will escalate should the hospital declare a gender. The Left is always concerned with the rest of the world laughing at US. How is this not happening now?

In other words you'd be a dick.
In other words you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are as confused about Biology as you are confused about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

There are people who have perfectly functioning legs...but they don't FEEL they should have legs...and want them amputated.

Can you imagine if the "doctor" went ahead with an amputation based on the patients "feelings"?
and that's exactly what we're seeing, parents, teachers, and medical professionals going along with this shit.

In other words you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are as confused about Biology as you are confused about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.
Says the DICK
1686406038286.jpeg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't have time to coddle these fruit loops. And I'm certainly not going to address some dude with a five o'clock shadow wearing a dress as ma'am

Forum List

Back