Why I post what I do

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Basically, because I'm neither white nor black. And that's all you hear about in America, all the time.

Let's say whites are 65% of America. May be higher, may be lower, but let's just use that for now. And let's say blacks are 14%. Same idea, as a rough number.

That leaves about 21% of Americans, or some 67 million people...! who cannot be classified as white nor black.

We are getting very mad at being left out of this conversation.

Relax... There's enough dischord to go around. Just tell the board what race you consider yourself and the left will descend upon you, to help usher forth your victimhood.

Relax... There's enough dischord to go around. Just tell the board what race you consider yourself and the left will descend upon you, to help usher forth your victimhood.
As long as he is not a white male, he can be a victim. We white dudes are privileged oppressive meanies.

Basically, because I'm neither white nor black. And that's all you hear about in America, all the time.

Let's say whites are 65% of America. May be higher, may be lower, but let's just use that for now. And let's say blacks are 14%. Same idea, as a rough number.

That leaves about 21% of Americans, or some 67 million people...! who cannot be classified as white nor black.

You aren't being left out because as you are non white you have faced most of what we as blacks have faced. We know that as blacks which is why we reach out to other communities of color and whites who are not these guys that have good sense. You also are considered for AA, which you don't want to talk about because you are going to get the standard white ignorance thrown at you. But if you want to get the trash talked about you by whites in here that we blacks do, then that's on you. So you are getting mad for no reason really unless you are talking to these whites here.

As long as he is not a white male, he can be a victim. We white dudes are privileged oppressive meanies.

Stop your crying. Your history is what it is. Shouldn't have done the things you did and keep doing.

You aren't being left out because as you are non white you have faced most of what we as blacks have faced. We know that as blacks which is why we reach out to other communities of color and whites who are not these guys that have good sense. You also are considered for AA, which you don't want to talk about because you are going to get the standard white ignorance thrown at you. But if you want to get the trash talked about you by whites in here that we blacks do, then that's on you. So you are getting mad for no reason really unless you are talking to these whites here.

And the bid goes out to draft dfens for the blacks. :badgrin:

Meh, nobody cares. Everyone already knows that the board race-baiters are all crazy MF's. :D Though we may feel sorry for anyone who has to be in contact with you on a regular basis, thankfully we can just log off or just ignore you.

Meh, nobody cares. Everyone already knows that the board race-baiters are all crazy MF's. :D Though we may feel sorry for anyone who has to be in contact with you on a regular basis, thankfully we can just log off or just ignore you.
I usually don’t post much to the race baiters/trolls forum. Too many racists of all colors.

Why you have an identity crisis?

What nationality did your parents say you are ?

I mean I am a proud half German/ polock I don't look at my color of my skin.. furthest from my mind ..

It's funny I remember when I was younger and had a cool tan a few Mexicans thought I was one of them and started to speak Spanish to me..

I am like what?

Just a curious question..why is black and white so important?

I never got that ..

I will never get this ..why are blacks so worried about their skin color ?

We never hear this from Japanese or China men complaining..

We never hear this from Al boo of Arabia complaining

We never hear the Frito bandit of taco Bell Mexico complaining..

The only people that complain about their skin color is blacks.

Why?

Why?

Because it is banged into their heads from the time they are babes. Just read the posts. Race baiters are about one thing and one thing only - division. They will latch onto any negative in order to divide the races. They are sick and have a lot of issues.

Why?
Because they know that they are a separate entity from the rest of humanity. The absence of neanderthal DNA specific to SubSaharan African populations sets them apart from every other race in "humanity". They are demonstrably not the same. They know it, and the rest of the world knows it. And all of the above knew before science came along and proved it. "Knowing" such a difference is innate. All the races of humanity have had the same estimation of the protohumans since first contact.
But the short answer is "envy". Plain and simple.

I hear what your saying but I have to say that of the biggest racist (In terms of attitude about black people) have been the people who are not black or white. Some Asians and Hispanics and Arabs. Some of them (Not all) are 100% white supremacy. But the problem is, most of them (Not all) are cool with racism just as long as it's black people who are get shat, but white supremacy is like a sewer and some of that sh*t get's rubbed on you.

In fact that's how the white supremacist control those groups "You behave Mr Asian, Mr Hispanic. Mr Arab. You've seen how we treat those blacks. Do you want some of that ? No you don't. So behave"

Say what you want about black people, but were are the only non white group who REALLY goes head to head against. I don't need to tell you. It's all oin the history books. The demo's, marches, protest, speakers, the lives lost, the blood shed, the families torn apart. Black people have out in that work for centuries.

Why?
I’m currently reading “The Cosmopolitan Canopy” by Elijah Anderson. These excerpts address your question:

The significant changes that have occurred in race relations since the Jim Crow South have generated ambiguity and bewildering complexity in interracial interactions. The promise and real achievements of the civil rights movement have not remedied structural inequalities, and black skin remains a powerful marker of second-class status. Norms of “color blindness” coexist with persistent patterns of discrimination, and interpersonal relations across the color line are highly charged.

Blacks who have had considerable social and economic success in mainstream society are not always comfortable in the public space frequented by their white counterparts, a state of affairs reminiscent of the situation described by the African American sociologist ,W.E.B. Du Bois over a century ago. Much has changed for the black community since Du Bois’ day, yet this aspect of the relationship of the black middle class with the predominantly white society appears to be as challenging as ever. How do cosmopolitan blacks navigate such confusing environments, which are tolerant enough to admit them, and even at times welcome them, but which also remind black people of the extent of their own marginality? Black skin seems so powerful a symbol of possible danger that it supersedes all other observable qualities.”

Why?

That's the problem, you don't hear.

We aren't the ones worried about skin color. But this is the psychosis some whites live with.

I usually don’t post much to the race baiters/trolls forum. Too many racists of all colors.

L have to laugh at you guys who are he prime contributors to race baiting talking about how you don't pay attention to race baiting.

It's funny I remember when I was younger and had a cool tan a few Mexicans thought I was one of them and started to speak Spanish to me..

I am like what?

Just a curious question..why is black and white so important?

I never got that ..

I have to laugh at all you guys here lying. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back