Why I know we never went to the moon

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
earth from the moon 2.jpg

Because instead of this fake image... ^^^

earth from the moon.jpg

This very real image is what we would see. No, really. Aliens and shit.

True. If they had actually been there they would have brought back some green cheese instead of rocks.

Do you believe that the Russian south pole mission crashed a few days ago? If you do , how do you know it ?
Where are the pictures? Just one please .From the dark side that nobody can see .
What might India and Russia be doing on a co-operative basis ? What might Russia , India and China be doing co-operatively . Perhaps China forgot to mention an earlier dark side landing ?
Who then will own all of the Moon's south pole water ?
Not the United Banana States if -------- .

• Banned
Do you believe that the Russian south pole mission crashed a few days ago? If you do , how do you know it ?
Where are the pictures? Just one please .From the dark side that nobody can see .
What might India and Russia be doing on a co-operative basis ? What might Russia , India and China be doing co-operatively . Perhaps China forgot to mention an earlier dark side landing ?
How the fuck would I know? I don't swallow everything he media spews out like most people do!

Where’s the Jew satellite with the space lasers that starts all the wildfires?

Did the lamestream media doctor it out of the photo again?

Yes. How did you know?

Dude, you must know that moon has no atmosphere and therefore cannot have wildfires.

Dude, you must know that moon has no atmosphere and therefore cannot have wildfires.
No, the lasers are pointed toward earth and are used to start wildfires here to:

a) act as a “false flag” for climate change so the democrats can scare people into accepting their Great Reset, or whatever

b) clear out pesky towns in Hawaii so rich developers (probably Jews and democrats) can build new buildings in the ashes

c) as part of the democrat child-trafficking ring (I’m not sure how, but it’s gotta be connected)

No, the lasers are pointed toward earth and are used to start wildfires here to:

a) act as a “false flag” for climate change so the democrats can scare people into accepting their Great Reset, or whatever

b) clear out pesky towns in Hawaii so rich developers (probably Jews and democrats) can build new buildings in the ashes

c) as part of the democrat child-trafficking ring (I’m not sure how, but it’s gotta be connected)
Yes, you are nuts.

Forum List

Back