Why I keep my assault rifles...

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.
....said Hugo Chavez and Mao and Stalin and every other Progressive leader
Don’t forget hitler. Let’s work that fear.
You fuckers were telling us that Obama's gun laws were going to be just like Hitler's

Ironically gun laws got more lax during the Obama years
Lol
Only because the states took more control, only because Obama was a feckless motherfucker.

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

No need to expect anything extreme for you to think an extreme response is called for. Typical gun nut.

Women being assaulted while walking in a park wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens, frequently.

People being pulled out of their vehicle and pummeled with bricks during a "localized" riot wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens.

Why do you live in abject terror of firearms? How likely do you really think it is that you will be shot by a gang of feral guns?

Again. Not scared of guns. Scared of unchecked gun nuts like you.

And your paranoia is misplaced. I don't own any guns, but I certainly don't want a potential assailant or burglar to be certain of that, nor do I want one of them to be certain that my wife was disarmed by those who jump at their own shadows who would demand that she perform her home visits for work unarmed.

See how silly you sound when you try to insult based on weak assumption? You literally have nothing to fear from me or from concealed carry permit holders, yet you freely admit being "scared" of perhaps the most law abiding citizens out there.

I don't recall ever being against concealed carry permit holders. They have at least shown some responsibility in getting the permit. I do have a problem with gun nuts who strap a gun to their leg in a bad imitation of John Wayne, and prance up and down the isles of Walmart. Many hoping for an opportunity to be macho and shoot someone. For them, the gun is a fashion statement more than anything else.

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.
Lol
You have no idea how firearm confiscation would work in this country, it would never be the US military doing the confiscation. It would be the United Nations dumbass

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

No need to expect anything extreme for you to think an extreme response is called for. Typical gun nut.

Women being assaulted while walking in a park wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens, frequently.

People being pulled out of their vehicle and pummeled with bricks during a "localized" riot wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens.

Why do you live in abject terror of firearms? How likely do you really think it is that you will be shot by a gang of feral guns?

And your paranoia is misplaced. I don't own any guns, but I certainly don't want a potential assailant or burglar to be certain of that, nor do I want one of them to be certain that my wife was disarmed by those who jump at their own shadows who would demand that she perform her home visits for work unarmed.

See how silly you sound when you try to insult based on weak assumption? You literally have nothing to fear from me or from concealed carry permit holders, yet you freely admit being "scared" of perhaps the most law abiding citizens out there.

I don't recall ever being against concealed carry permit holders. They have at least shown some responsibility in getting the permit. I do have a problem with gun nuts who strap a gun to their leg in a bad imitation of John Wayne, and prance up and down the isles of Walmart. Many hoping for an opportunity to be macho and shoot someone. For them, the gun is a fashion statement more than anything else.
Lol
The littlest things bother you don’t they? Shut the fuck up

Your need to feel safe doesn't trumps a person rights

My right to be safe from crazies like you trump's your right to play Rambo

No it doesn't.
Your resolution if a crazy violates your rights is in the justice system.

You cannot claim a violation of your rights prior to an act that violates your rights is on committed upon you.

So a drunk driving on the freeway doesn't violate my right to safety until he crashes into me? You know that's nuts, right?

Nope sorry you don't have a right to feel safe when it can another rights to self-defense.Dumbo

No it doesn't.

You cannot claim a violation of your rights prior to an act that violates your rights is on committed upon you.

So a drunk driving on the freeway doesn't violate my right to safety until he crashes into me? You know that's nuts, right?
Driving isn't a right you fail again dumbo

Lol
Says a fucking fool

Unless you are a cop or military, fear is the only reason to feel the need to be armed 24/7. Of course, many do it as a fashion statement. That's not a reason, it's an excuse.
Lol
Whether someone is armed or not it’s none of your fucking business and certainly none of the federal government business

Lol
Says a fucking fool

Unless you are a cop or military, fear is the only reason to feel the need to be armed 24/7. Of course, many do it as a fashion statement. That's not a reason, it's an excuse.
Lol
Whether someone is armed or not it’s none of your fucking business and certainly none of the federal government business

That's just not true, no matter how much you say it.

Lol
Says a fucking fool

Lol

That's just not true, no matter how much you say it.
Lol
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, and certainly none of the federal governments business.
you need to stay out of other peoples personal lives you sick motherfucker

No it doesn't.

Thousands of drunks drive home day and night and don't cause any accidents or violate your safety.

When 2 men came to rob me, I wasn't scared at all. They were in front of the window with a flashlight in their hand. I was on the other side of the window with a rifle across my lap.

So, whether it's personal or as part of a militia, it was our forefathers that feared something. That is why we have the second amendment, and above all other rights, our forefathers were explicit that this right not be f**ked with.

Think about what you said. You said, "Many hoping for an opportunity to be macho and shoot someone", but at the same time you also said, "The gun is a fashion statement more than anything else". Obviously, you have no credible way of knowing whether they actually want to shoot someone or if they're just carrying around an empty rifle to look cool and would run away like an unarmed liberal if confronted with a deadly situation, but you're claiming both simultaneously.

Now, do you not realize that, in the case of a yahoo carrying a rifle strapped to his leg, you can easily see it and simply avoid being in his general vicinity, much like sane people avoid pink vagina hats? Also, how many times have you gone to Walmart and see somebody with a gun strapped to his leg? If never (as I suspect), why are you afraid of them?

Quite frankly, I'm not aware of a gun-totin' yahoo at Walmart unstrapping a rifle from their leg and committing a mass shooting.

Think about what you said. You said, "Many hoping for an opportunity to be macho and shoot someone", but at the same time you also said, "The gun is a fashion statement more than anything else". Obviously, you have no credible way of knowing whether they actually want to shoot someone or if they're just carrying around an empty rifle to look cool and would run away like an unarmed liberal if confronted with a deadly situation, but you're claiming both simultaneously.

Now, do you not realize that, in the case of a yahoo carrying a rifle strapped to his leg, you can easily see it and simply avoid being in his general vicinity, much like sane people avoid pink vagina hats? Also, how many times have you gone to Walmart and see somebody with a gun strapped to his leg? If never (as I suspect), why are you afraid of them?

Quite frankly, I'm not aware of a gun-totin' yahoo at Walmart unstrapping a rifle from their leg and committing a mass shooting.

I wasn't referring to rifles you dumb ass. However, strapping on an empty gun can be nothing more than a fashion statement

When 2 men came to rob me, I wasn't scared at all. They were in front of the window with a flashlight in their hand. I was on the other side of the window with a rifle across my lap.

So, whether it's personal or as part of a militia, it was our forefathers that feared something. That is why we have the second amendment, and above all other rights, our forefathers were explicit that this right not be f**ked with.

What our "forefathers" were fearing was that the British would come back, and they did.

What's scary today is that we now have a standing army and the National Guard, but but there are nut-job gangs running around in the woods heavily armed with military-grade weaponry trying to masquerade as "militias" entitled to importance and deference.

What our "forefathers" were fearing was that the British would come back, and they did.

What's scary today is that we now have a standing army and the National Guard, but but there are nut-job gangs running around in the woods heavily armed with military-grade weaponry trying to masquerade as "militias" entitled to importance and deference.

Thomas Jefferson on The Right To Bear Arms:
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that . . . it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."

The power is inherent:
Inherent > existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute. Built in, inborn.
It is inherent to the people. Not the government.

Forum List

Back