Why I hate McDonalds and will likely never patronize it again

I used to go to his gyro chain near me until they put CNN on 3 different times. NEVER CAME BACK
who the hell has this gyro chain I'm hearing of?

oh well, who cares... the important part is that you rejected cnn

and that is why McD is losing lobby business like c razy.. at least in conservative geographical areas.. and probably elsewhere also since a lot of people will watch Fox when they will not bother w/ cnn... even if they are not terribly conservative.

Clowns 🤡 have always been scary to me because they hide themselves behind a fake hair, nose, and makeup. Nevermind the ridiculous clothing.

Clowns 🤡 have always been scary to me because they hide themselves behind a fake hair, nose, and makeup. Nevermind the ridiculous clothing.
ditto here

never could u/stand how clowns are supposed to be funny except maybe their antics but I was always, as a child, so scared of them I didn't pay attn to their antics.. I RAN

lol but wasn't funny back then

1665590435745.png

ditto here

never could u/stand how clowns are supposed to be funny except maybe their antics but I was always, as a child, so scared of them I didn't pay attn to their antics.. I RAN

lol but wasn't funny back then
And now you have a clown making food and saying it's perfectly okay to eat?

Where exactly is the logic in this?

It used to be you could go to a McDs and some of them had TVs with Fox News on

Today, that is GONE

More censorship?

Did the big tech pigs lean on them? Did McD tell their franchisess: NO MORE TVs or if you have one, put it on LIBERAL news?

I don't know. But I haven't eaten at a McDs in a LONG time over this issue

And from the looks of things, others feel the exact same way -- which is hardly shocking. America leans conservative, at least on several different isues.
I have never seen a McD's with a TV.

There is something poetic about watching Fox News and stuffing your face with toxic shit.
I used to drink coffee there

I guess u think that is toxic also?

roll eyes

See if i give it up.. just wait around to see THAT

Forum List

Back