Why I hate McDonalds and will likely never patronize it again

Five Guys is really good, but expensive.
They just built one right next to a place called Crispy Greens that only serves salads.
:auiqs.jpg:
The vegans get to smell juicy burgers as they go get rabbit food.

They're next to another food place here, too, must part of their business model or something. Don't recall what they're next to here, though. I'll have to check next time I go, in about a week or so. What we really lack here is decent Tex Mex on my side of town, outside of an El Fenix. That should be a criminal offense around here. Even the mom and pop hile in the wall tamale joints are fading fast over in the barrio, being replaced by Californicated hipster crap.

It used to be you could go to a McDs and some of them had TVs with Fox News on

Today, that is GONE

More censorship?

Did the big tech pigs lean on them? Did McD tell their franchisess: NO MORE TVs or if you have one, put it on LIBERAL news?

I don't know. But I haven't eaten at a McDs in a LONG time over this issue

And from the looks of things, others feel the exact same way -- which is hardly shocking. America leans conservative, at least on several different isues.
I used to go to his gyro chain near me until they put CNN on 3 different times. NEVER CAME BACK

Fox News is only marginally better than the others.

At the end of the day they are all bad for our nation with their constant breaking news propaganda
not true at all

Fox speaks the truth about the Left whereas the Left speaks the truth about virtually NOTHING

I miss the McDonald's side salad. It was a big help to me when I first started dieting. I don't know how the chain is everywhere else in the country, but the locations in my area do not have salads on their menu anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They used to have the most AWESOME Southwest salad!

I guess the covid scared them out of continuing to have that on the menu

Everyone wigged out over the damn covid and blew up the numbers of those who died from it. Come to find out 97% survived. The ones who didn't were likely on the way to the Next Realm anyhow

so in short:

McDonalds has rejected at least HALF, probably 60% or more of the American people.. want to just make $$ off the drive-through (who are hopefully all leftists) while those lobbies can stay empty like in the Covid-hysteria era

What's to not like?

They used to have the most AWESOME Southwest salad!

I guess the covid scared them out of continuing to have that on the menu

Everyone wigged out over the damn covid and blew up the numbers of those who died from it. Come to find out 97% survived. The ones who didn't were likely on the way to the Next Realm anyhow
They used to make the McD-LT as well. Where the hot stayed hot and the cold stayed cold. IMHO, it was the best offering they EVER had, but the eco-nuts made hay over the styrofoam packaging so that great sandwich went the way of the dinosaur.

McDonald's food is some of the most highly processed food available. The sear marks on their sausage patties is a paint developed from pig parts...so they don't have to claim its there. The "meat" is actually the same thing served in school lunches which isn't muscle meat but sinew, organs, and other parts unused and illegal to put in ground beef sold in supermarkets....these sinew parts have to be processed in ammonia solutions to break them down chemically while doing so mechanically.

The "chicken nuggets" are nothing more than chicken skin bound up like a forcemeat (hot dog type stuff) breaded and fried. (I met the inventor) Basically it got the cost down as it was essentially selling garbage as food. Just like the sausage patties were doing.

The only thing of some limited quality are the salads IF you get some other sort of dressing which they do not sell.

Then there are the French Fries which are processed with hydrogenated oils....

The Buns most of their sandwiches are served on have more chemicals than your average laundry detergent. The flour used is one of the most genetically modified wheats in existence...not exactly a good idea to consume.
The "ice cream" used to contain vegetable shortening, water, and some chemicals and a ton of sugar....now it just has the water, chemicals and sugar.

Eat what you want...but the food really is poison.

They used to make the McD-LT as well. Where the hot stayed hot and the cold stayed cold. IMHO, it was the best offering they EVER had, but the eco-nuts made hay over the styrofoam packaging so that great sandwich went the way of the dinosaur.
I thought there was some merit to the idea that it wasn't good to put hot things like liquids in styrofoam?

am I wrong?

McDonald's food is some of the most highly processed food available. The sear marks on their sausage patties is a paint developed from pig parts...so they don't have to claim its there. The "meat" is actually the same thing served in school lunches which isn't muscle meat but sinew, organs, and other parts unused and illegal to put in ground beef sold in supermarkets....these sinew parts have to be processed in ammonia solutions to break them down chemically while doing so mechanically.

The "chicken nuggets" are nothing more than chicken skin bound up like a forcemeat (hot dog type stuff) breaded and fried. (I met the inventor) Basically it got the cost down as it was essentially selling garbage as food. Just like the sausage patties were doing.

The only thing of some limited quality are the salads IF you get some other sort of dressing which they do not sell.

Then there are the French Fries which are processed with hydrogenated oils....

The Buns most of their sandwiches are served on have more chemicals than your average laundry detergent. The flour used is one of the most genetically modified wheats in existence...not exactly a good idea to consume.
The "ice cream" used to contain vegetable shortening, water, and some chemicals and a ton of sugar....now it just has the water, chemicals and sugar.

Eat what you want...but the food really is poison.
thanks 4 that surprising information.

Were they lying on their tray liners years ago? They made the food sound healthy bc no trans fats in most of their items and no canola oil (the can in canola stands for Canada... that's not good all by itself..)

so not only is their food less than ideal but they turned off Fox News for (again) something like 60% of americans

sounds like a great business decision! They maybe should fire the CEO for that alone.

Even everyday Democrats watch Fox. It's not like only the far right watch it (whatever that term may mean.. very subjective to say the least),

thanks 4 that surprising information.

Were they lying on their tray liners years ago? They made the food sound healthy bc no trans fats in most of their items and no canola oil (the can in canolo stands for Canada... that's not good all by itself..)
It's deceptive...not actually lying. Look at the things they don't say....like how they have changed recipes and formulas over the years. Sure they can say that chicken tenders (their premium chicken fingers) are "all white meat chicken" but the meat is white because it was bleached...not that it came from the back, wings, legs, thighs etc.

McDonald's Corp is now all about selling food and supplies to the franchisers and the restaurants....not the retail selling of food. Sure the stores look nice and seem to be where the money is at....but they have become a major player for cups, straws, meat patties, uniforms and etc. Often making stock swaps for controlling interest in various companies involved with food production and marketing. IOW you might be buying a McDonald's product without ever seeing the name.

I thought there was some merit to the idea that it wasn't good to put hot things like liquids in styrofoam?

am I wrong?
This wasn't hot liquids and beside the bun, nothing touched the styrofoam. Their cancellation of the sandwich did nothing to quell the use of stryofoam either--check out any public coffee service in any waiting room. Styrofoam--and coffee is a liquid.
The McD LT had the veggies and cheese on one side, cold--and the burger separated to the other side of the container, hot.
1665512311371.png

It used to be you could go to a McDs and some of them had TVs with Fox News on

Today, that is GONE

More censorship?

Did the big tech pigs lean on them? Did McD tell their franchisess: NO MORE TVs or if you have one, put it on LIBERAL news?

I don't know. But I haven't eaten at a McDs in a LONG time over this issue

And from the looks of things, others feel the exact same way -- which is hardly shocking. America leans conservative, at least on several different isues.
Can't say that I ever went to a fast-food joint looking to watch TV.

Forum List

Back