Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

So.....we know those people boarded flight 77. ...

If you say so...

rightwinger said:
...Body parts and personal effects were recovered on site......

Personal effects are notoriusly transportable, but whose body parts? How many passengers were positively identified by the remains buried at Arlington Cemetery?

Link me to the corroner's findings, RW.

rightwinger said:
...yet flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon

In my opinion, if Flight 77 took off as reported, with 64 people on board, neither it's ultimate destination nor the fate of those people were met at the Pentagon.
More evidence of why Truthers are scum

These people morned and buried whatever remnants could be recovered of their loved ones. For you to imply, with zero evidence, that they somehow were taken to a different location and killed is absolutely despicable

Whose remains, RW? Show me the coroner's report(s).

In my eyes, for you to continue pushing the patently ridiculous narrative in a manner that shifts all focus away from the actual killers of the 9/11 operation...makes YOU a tool of the lowest form of life on the planet.

If you say so...

rightwinger said:

Personal effects are notoriusly transportable, but whose body parts? How many passengers were positively identified by the remains buried at Arlington Cemetery?

rightwinger said:

In my opinion, if Flight 77 took off as reported, with 64 people on board, neither it's ultimate destination nor the fate of those people were met at the Pentagon.

These people morned and buried whatever remnants could be recovered of their loved ones. For you to imply, with zero evidence, that they somehow were taken to a different location and killed is absolutely despicable

Whose remains, RW? Show me the coroner's report(s).

In my eyes, for you to continue pushing the patently ridiculous narrative in a manner that shifts all focus away from the actual killers of the 9/11 operation...makes YOU a tool of the lowest form of life on the planet.
Sorry......been there, done that with Truthers

They demand evidence, reports, photos.....then dismiss whatever is provided

So I will maintain my claim that you are scum who is abusing victims family all for specious conspiracy theories

Ah. So you accuse me of having no evidence to support my beliefs, while refusing to provide any evidence to support your own? Perfect. :thup:

Ah. So you accuse me of having no evidence to support my beliefs, while refusing to provide any evidence to support your own? Perfect. :thup:

You are the one mocking victims family for believing their loved one died in a plane crash into the Pentagon

Burden of proof is upon you

Otherwise, you are the lowlife scum abusing victims families as accused

You are the one mocking victims family for believing their loved one died in a plane crash into the Pentagon...

I'm not mocking anyone but you, RW.

If any families lost loved ones aboard Flight 77 on 9/11/01, and I haven't claimed to know with any degree of certainty whether that's the case or not, my heart goes out to them.

On the other hand, your assertions imply a degree of certainty that calls for the sort of evidence you've rebuked me for not providing.

So, one more time for good measure, point me to the coroner's findings of positively identified remains from the reported passengers of Flight 77, or quit suggesting that their families were given those remains.

Last edited:
Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos

Seeing as the truth movement was created by the perpetrators of 9/11, they made you correct, so all quest for truth would be marginalized.

The facts that can be supported with independently verified evidence show that the core of the Twin Towers was misrepresented to the NIST WTC commission. The misrepresentation attempted to depict the Twin Towers as having a steel framed core structure. This is why it took years to get an investigation. This is why the destruction of the Towers could not be understood.

What if the justice was completely subverted and all those soldiers died needlessly. What if sending them off to kill people that did not not destroy the towers was what happened meaning that that the infiltration of government used the event as an excuse to attack ancient enemies?

Who would you blame in that case? Would you still blame the tens of thousands of Americans deceived by the perpetrators psyops of disinformation misleading them? Those Americans were actually trying to protect the soldiers from being unconstitutionally used. They were trying to protect us all, but the power that perpetuated 9/11 saw them coming, and was prepared to use power to mislead then divide the nation. Just like they used media to promote the war.

In that case, it is only your attitude that keeps the nation divided. Because in a hot second those deceived truthers would forgive you for your attitude.

You can find many independently verified facts on my page about the core deception.

FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.

Curiously, there used to be a thermite thread in this forum, that is now gone. Split from it was a concrete core thread, it seems gone also. Why I don't know.

All that remains is the derogatory thread attempting to say that the concrete core shown here is invisible.

southcorestands.gif

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos

Seeing as the truth movement was created by the perpetrators of 9/11, they made you correct, so all quest for truth would be marginalized.

The facts that can be supported with independently verified evidence show that the core of the Twin Towers was misrepresented to the NIST WTC commission. The misrepresentation attempted to depict the Twin Towers as having a steel framed core structure. This is why it took years to get an investigation. This is why the destruction of the Towers could not be understood.

What if the justice was completely subverted and all those soldiers died needlessly. What if sending them off to kill people that did not not destroy the towers was what happened meaning that that the infiltration of government used the event as an excuse to attack ancient enemies?

Who would you blame in that case? Would you still blame the tens of thousands of Americans deceived by the perpetrators psyops of disinformation misleading them? Those Americans were actually trying to protect the soldiers from being unconstitutionally used. They were trying to protect us all, but the power that perpetuated 9/11 saw them coming, and was prepared to use power to mislead then divide the nation. Just like they used media to promote the war.

In that case, it is only your attitude that keeps the nation divided. Because in a hot second those deceived truthers would forgive you for your attitude.

You can find many independently verified facts on my page about the core deception.

Curiously, there used to be a thermite thread in this forum, that is now gone. Split from it was a concrete core thread, it seems gone also. Why I don't know.

All that remains is the derogatory thread attempting to say that the concrete core shown here is invisible.

southcorestands.gif

Your claims that our own government intentionally blew up buildings sending thousands to their deaths with no supporting evidence is despicable and shows you to be nothing more than scum

How dare you mock victims families and those who jumped with such nonsense

How

southcorestands.gif

Your claims that our own government intentionally blew up buildings sending thousands to their deaths with no supporting evidence is despicable and shows you to be nothing more than scum

Your post tells me you have no idea of what I claim.

I mock no one. You mock reason, justice and constitutional government.

How about we start at the beginning and determine what you say I say was blown up?

I can prove that the towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete core. The WTC commission was decieved about the core structure.

Your position is concealing treason if you cannot produce evidence establishing that the core structure NIST Analyzed actually existed. I prove it did not, with evidence in my last post.

Supporting secret methods of mass murder is not okay.

How

southcorestands.gif

How about we start at the beginning and determine what you say I say was blown up?

I can prove that the towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete core. The WTC commission was decieved about the core structure.

Your position is concealing treason if you cannot produce evidence establishing that the core structure NIST Analyzed actually existed. I prove it did not, with evidence in my last post.

You mock every victim who was in that building and every citizen of the United States

Like all truthers, you are nothing more than scum

How

southcorestands.gif

You mock every victim who was in that building and every citizen of the United States

Scum is represented by those with no evidence and no reason.

You mock humanity itself.

Your text is empty words and characters with no substance behind it. My words have facts behind them and stand to find justice for each and every person who died honoring them and their familes, myself and my family.

I fight today for each and every soldier who's courage is abused by an infiltrated government using and abusing them. I work to help them fulfill their oath WITHOUT exposing them to danger.

SOLDIERS APPLICATION FOR ORDER OF INQUIRY INTO CONSTITUTIONALITY OF CIVIL AUTHORITY STATUS ESTABLISHMENT OF LAWFUL MILITARY AUTHORITY.

The PTSD that afflicts them is something I've come to understand how to treat. But our corrupt government will not allow it. It will take their precious lives, their courage and waste it without a thought. Here is the proof of the corruption I've faced and exposed.

subdengif.gif

The sheriffs department failing to appear on subpoeana. You can tell they wanted to appear with the records subpoeaned because they expose the county counsel influencing their failure to appear, a serous civil rights violation. They are like soldiers, they follow orders.

The records subpoeaned would have made it possible to develop a treatment for PTSD and other serious mental illness endangering all of us. Here us a letter from the director of the mental health department providing a defacto approval of a proposed treatment that would help millions of people.

confirmsbcomh.jpg

If your corrupted ass would get out of the way soldiers could see through to ending the abuse of their lives and families and truly protect Americans lives with their devotions.

Even yours scumbag, with your baseless support for secret mass murder and treason.

At least I have evidence and have posted it.

Last edited:
In Wrongringer's tiny world, anyone with the gall to question the officially authorized 9/11 story, no matter how badly it flies in the face of some of the evidence gathered and documented by the government's own sources, common sense, and even the laws the physics,...is scum!

In reality, there are three fingers and a thumb pointing back in WR's own scummy direction.

From one of Dwas the Debwunker's more recent copy-and-paste jobs:

daws101 said:
. . .“The Powder Carrier is essentially an apprentice Blaster, assisting the Blaster with loading:…paperwork, such as recording quantities of explosives used and shot times.Explosives loaders help the Blaster and Powder Carrie in transporting explosives to and from the magazines and handling explosives during loading operations.”...[emphasis Capstone's]

You know the debwunkers are desperate when their efforts affirm the credibility of the character they're trying to assassinate! :laugh:

Obviously, simply by virtue of their preferred definitions, Tom Sullivan was in a position to observe and assist in the hands-on loading aspects of several large projects during his employment with CDI.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you want to learn of the real world obstacles to home delivery, ask a lowly delivery man.

Thanks, Dwas! :thup:
nice try! but only a desperate poster would try to twist the obvious fact that your hero know jack shit.
from the same article "So after all the “expert” testimony and two patents the only evidence that is left for a self-consuming cutter charge is, well it might exist but we need to find out more; aside from the fact that their expert claims a patent, publicly available if it did exist, has been around for over 25 years. Also of note, they backpedaled on using remote detonators. Who could guess that we “need a new investigation” to find out? What AE911Truth wants a new investigation for is to find out if their speculation based on non-authorities and shoddy research is valid."

Last edited:

If you say so...

rightwinger said:

rightwinger said:

bravo.

How

southcorestands.gif

Your text is empty words and characters with no substance behind it. My words have facts behind them and stand to find justice for each and every person who died honoring them and their familes, myself and my family.

I fight today for each and every soldier who's courage is abused by an infiltrated government using and abusing them. I work to help them fulfill their oath WITHOUT exposing them to danger.

SOLDIERS APPLICATION FOR ORDER OF INQUIRY INTO CONSTITUTIONALITY OF CIVIL AUTHORITY STATUS ESTABLISHMENT OF LAWFUL MILITARY AUTHORITY.

The PTSD that afflicts them is something I've come to understand how to treat. But our corrupt government will not allow it. It will take their precious lives, their courage and waste it without a thought. Here is the proof of the corruption I've faced and exposed.

subdengif.gif

The sheriffs department failing to appear on subpoeana. You can tell they wanted to appear with the records subpoeaned because they expose the county counsel influencing their failure to appear, a serous civil rights violation. They are like soldiers, they follow orders.

The records subpoeaned would have made it possible to develop a treatment for PTSD and other serious mental illness endangering all of us. Here us a letter from the director of the mental health department providing a defacto approval of a proposed treatment that would help millions of people.

confirmsbcomh.jpg

If your corrupted ass would get out of the way soldiers could see through to ending the abuse of their lives and families and truly protect Americans lives with their devotions.

Even yours scumbag, with your baseless support for secret mass murder and treason.

gargantuan stack of pretentious bullshit!

it not and accusation it a fact. it been shown endlessly that when you asshats present so called evidence it either manufactured, cherry picked ,intentionally misinterpreted by non credible sources.
the best example is that of the totally nonsense about wtc7.

daws101 said:
. . .“The Powder Carrier is essentially an apprentice Blaster, assisting the Blaster with loading:…paperwork, such as recording quantities of explosives used and shot times.Explosives loaders help the Blaster and Powder Carrie in transporting explosives to and from the magazines and handling explosives during loading operations.”...[emphasis Capstone's]

You know the debwunkers are desperate when their efforts affirm the credibility of the character they're trying to assassinate! :laugh:

Obviously, simply by virtue of their preferred definitions, Tom Sullivan was in a position to observe and assist in the hands-on loading aspects of several large projects during his employment with CDI.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you want to learn of the real world obstacles to home delivery, ask a lowly delivery man.

nice try! but only a desperate poster would try to twist the obvious fact that your hero know jack shit.
from the same article "So after all the “expert” testimony and two patents the only evidence that is left for a self-consuming cutter charge is, well it might exist but we need to find out more; aside from the fact that their expert claims a patent, publicly available if it did exist, has been around for over 25 years. Also of note, they backpedaled on using remote detonators. Who could guess that we “need a new investigation” to find out? What AE911Truth wants a new investigation for is to find out if their speculation based on non-authorities and shoddy research is valid."

Not so nice a try! My reference to Tom Sullivan had to do with his statement regarding access to the core columns and beams by way of the elevator shafts. It had nothing to do with the misremembered patent for the thermite coated igniter (as opposed to self-consuming cutter charges).

Clearly, according to your own source, his job descriptions as a Blaster apprentice, powder carrier, and loader put him in a perfect position to learn about such access points.

daws101 said:

Not so nice a try! My reference to Tom Sullivan had to do with his statement regarding access to the core columns and beams by way of the elevator shafts. It had nothing to do with the misremembered patent for thermite coated igniter as opposed to self-cosuming cutter charges.

Clearly, according to your own source, his job descriptions as a Blaster apprentice, powder carrier, and loader put him in a perfect position to learn about such access points.
that proves jack shit .every contractor, electrician, maintenance crews janitor etc. could find out those points if they had not already been shown them as part of familiarizing them with the building.
as to the elevators they almost without exception are not structural they are in fact a free standing frame with some attachment points to the shaft.
I've worked on elevators that's how I know.
to plant your fantasy explosives your "bad guys" would have to do the same kind of prep that regular cd crews do.
the people in the right places ploy does not wash.
somebody would notice .
end of story.

I am really brokenhearted but the government and its out-of-control secret services are trusted to do things like that.

20041111195501242_1.jpg

that proves jack shit .every contractor, electrician, maintenance crews janitor etc. could find out those points if they had not already been shown them as part of familiarizing them with the building. ...

Uhh...it proved the point I intended it to prove; which was that Wrongringer's claim that the elevator shafts did "not provide access to SUPPORT COLLUMNS" (sic)...was nothing more than an unsupported pile of crap.

daws101 said:
...as to the elevators they almost without exception are not structural they are in fact a free standing frame with some attachment points to the shaft. ...

In the case of the Twin Towers, the elevators were housed in the core columns, Dwas. Don't take my word for it; look it up yourself. Whether they served an auxiliary support purpose or not, a top to bottom renovation would have provided unfettered access to all of the core columns and beams.

daws101 said:
...the people in the right places ploy does not wash.
somebody would notice .
end of story.

Well, judging by the smell of your usual bullshit, you're the only thing that doesn't wash around here. End of story.

How

southcorestands.gif

subdengif.gif

confirmsbcomh.jpg

gargantuan stack of pretentious bullshit!

That's what mass murders and traitors want you to say.

Me, I work for truth, justice, peace and the best mental health care possible because our soldiers need it badly and I have just proved all of that prompting you to spew empty text supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason.

The NWO loves you.

Forum List

Back