Why I don't support another Trump term

Let's stipulate that China willfully created and/or released the virus.

What should America DO about it OP?

Declare war, or something else?

Please expound.

Pure and simple, he promised to drain the swamp.

If so, who did he drain? He did nothing but appoint mostly deep state props that chewed him up and spat him out on January 6th.

All it did was buy the US a few more years and energize the Left wing lunatics.

And as I sit and watch virtually nothing done about election integrity being addressed, that is adequately, why repeat the same scenario?

I agree, but I'm not sure what any one prez could do. So many firmly entrenched swamp dwellers on both sides. Our government has been of the politicians, for the politicians and by the politicians for so long. And it's like a fungus- left untreated it will grow and grow till the original is virtually smothered and hidden.

What can we do?

I used to say vote. Vote out the bad, vote in the good. I'm not sure that's a viable option now, is it? We've got abuse of the process and so many that vote party over who's best for the country.
I believe we do elect good people with what is not so good. They get exasperated and their power is but one Representative out of 438 or one Senator out of a hundred. So after a while numbness sets in. Many leave. Some stay and settle in. Some settle in for a half century or more.

If so, who did he drain? He did nothing but appoint mostly deep state props that chewed him up and spat him out on January 6th.

And as I sit and watch virtually nothing done about election integrity being addressed, that is adequately, why repeat the same scenario?
Correct decision for all the wrong reasons.
People like yourself can't wait till he runs again.

It is literally all the DNC has.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th!

Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women, but knowing they are asking in vain because they are all so power hungry. You know, the man Xiden said was the gold standard for leadership during the Covid crisis. The man who mixed Covid patients with the elderly, killed them all off, and then tried to hide it.

That guy.

Sickening
Did you even read your own posts? Here is the key sentence you wrote about Cuomo: "Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women"

So you acknowledge that even the Dems want Cuomo to step down. Now compare that to the blind allegiance to you guys have to Trump.

Trump, who is an equally corrupt, sexual pervert. And yet, you guys can't wait for him
President Trump faced a hostile media, a criminal enterprise in federal law enforcement, two impeachments based on fraudulent documents, attempted assassination of every conservative congressmen and a global pandemic that the media blamed on him and you are concerned that he failed to "drain the swamp" in four years? The darling of liberal politics and the top three choice of historians, FDR, presided over a soup line "Great Depression" in his first two terms. Some would say his lack of foresight led the U.S. (and the world) into the worst conflagration in history, WW2. Democrats lied to Americans and ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term.
Wow. Practically every sentence in your post is a lie. And you achieved something rare. You mentioned Rump (one of, if not the, worst president in US history) & the great FDR (who not only took us out of the depression but also faced the Nazis & the Japs and hence was one of the greatest presidents in US history) in the same sentence!!!

I could spend all day unpacking all of it but why bother? When someone is this far gone, it is best just to call a paddy wagon and transport them away. Hope you are getting help for your afflictions. Don't forget to take your meds. Good luck. :itsok:
Be totally honest...which category of filth do you fit?
pole puffer / faggot
rug muncher
wetback
chick with dick
feminazi SJW
degenerate welfare filth
criminal
Thanks for putting up a list of words. Not sure what you expect...a pat on the head? Sure, here ya go... :itsok:
Don’t be scared to be honest...We know for absolute fact that you fit within one of the aforementioned factions of filth...Which is it?
Since you insist on having an answer...none of the above.

Now my turn. Are you a Trump ass-licker or a Trump ball-licker? I think you are an ass-licker. You do sound like one but will wait for your response.

I subscribe to the notion that it takes a village to drain a swamp.

One man, alone, cannot do it.
Ummm… the last time we “drained the swamp” was in 1776, unfortunately as soon as we drained it we started filling it up again.

Perhaps one day we can figure out a way not to have “swamps” in the first place?

The ONLY thing Trump did was appoint right wing judges and put a 2 trillion dollar tax cut on the debt.

And of course screw up the response to the Covid virus

Ummm… the last time we “drained the swamp” was in 1776, unfortunately as soon as we drained it we started filling it up again.

Perhaps one day we can figure out a way not to have “swamps” in the first place?
We’ll Trump wasn’t the answer. He made it worse

Same goes for all his predecessors and likely all of his successors.

Tends to indicate that the problem lies with the system rather than any individual President, huh?

Tends to indicate that the problem lies with the system rather than any individual President, huh?
Trump made it worse by orders of magnitude after promising the opposite and being believed by his gullible Magamob

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th!

Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women, but knowing they are asking in vain because they are all so power hungry. You know, the man Xiden said was the gold standard for leadership during the Covid crisis. The man who mixed Covid patients with the elderly, killed them all off, and then tried to hide it.

That guy.

Sickening
Did you even read your own posts? Here is the key sentence you wrote about Cuomo: "Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women"

So you acknowledge that even the Dems want Cuomo to step down. Now compare that to the blind allegiance to you guys have to Trump.

Trump, who is an equally corrupt, sexual pervert. And yet, you guys can't wait for him
President Trump faced a hostile media, a criminal enterprise in federal law enforcement, two impeachments based on fraudulent documents, attempted assassination of every conservative congressmen and a global pandemic that the media blamed on him and you are concerned that he failed to "drain the swamp" in four years? The darling of liberal politics and the top three choice of historians, FDR, presided over a soup line "Great Depression" in his first two terms. Some would say his lack of foresight led the U.S. (and the world) into the worst conflagration in history, WW2. Democrats lied to Americans and ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term.
Wow. Practically every sentence in your post is a lie. And you achieved something rare. You mentioned Rump (one of, if not the, worst president in US history) & the great FDR (who not only took us out of the depression but also faced the Nazis & the Japs and hence was one of the greatest presidents in US history) in the same sentence!!!

I could spend all day unpacking all of it but why bother? When someone is this far gone, it is best just to call a paddy wagon and transport them away. Hope you are getting help for your afflictions. Don't forget to take your meds. Good luck. :itsok:
pole puffer / faggot
rug muncher
wetback
chick with dick
feminazi SJW
degenerate welfare filth
criminal
Thanks for putting up a list of words. Not sure what you expect...a pat on the head? Sure, here ya go... :itsok:
No. If they really wanted him out they would never stop attacking him like Trump 24/7. Then go after his family, etc.

But it is bad PR to have a democrat proven to be corrupt and violating the law and say nothing about it.

This way they take a half hearted stand and then pretend it never happened...............................

Trump made it worse by orders of magnitude after promising the opposite and being believed by his gullible Magamob
BROKEN meet RECORD.

Let's stipulate that China willfully created and/or released the virus.

What should America DO about it OP?

Declare war, or something else?

Please expound.
Cut off ALL TRADE with China and sanction EVERY MEMBER OF THEIR GOVERNMENT.

China can not survive without American wallets being open to them. We can survive without China

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th!

That guy.

Sickening

pole puffer / faggot
rug muncher
wetback
chick with dick
feminazi SJW
degenerate welfare filth
criminal
No. If they really wanted him out they would never stop attacking him like Trump 24/7. Then go after his family, etc.

But it is bad PR to have a democrat proven to be corrupt and violating the law and say nothing about it.

This way they take a half hearted stand and then pretend it never happened...............................
Who's ignoring that Cuomo's actions? The media? Do a search and you will every single one of the national media have written multiple articles about it. As you pointed out, even the Dems have come out against him.

Here is a list from Wiki:
On February 28, 2021, New York Attorney General Letitia James announced that she would hire and deputize a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into the allegations.[2] On March 11, the New York State Assembly authorized an impeachment investigation into the allegations.[3]
Over 20 U.S. Representatives from New York and over 120 New York State legislators have called for Cuomo's resignation, as has Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City, and both U.S. senators from New York, Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand. President Joe Biden has stated his support for the ongoing independent investigation.

In the old days, that would be enough. No politician would be able to withstand this kind of exposure but in the post-Trump world, you just ride it out till cases are filed and the court rules against you. So, yeah, thank your orange fuhrer for Cuomo still holding on to the office. Cuomo has refused to resign, pending the results of James's investigation.

Now compare that to how your orange fuhrer is treated by your party. Even when he lost, you idiots encourage him to believe he did not lose.

51JMRkkh0xL._AC_SY580_.jpg

You never supported Trump.

There's a party in the Lounge if any care to join.
Come on in we got marshmallows, good songs, food and fireworks.
All are welcome
Bring your friends

Hugs

He was blocked and harassed at every turn. NO one could have stopped the bastards. He tried and failed.

Absolutely true ^^

But do not give the people false hopes then.... :(

What happened when the Rats stole this election, is one of the darkest moments in American history, if not THE darkest.

He was blocked and harassed at every turn. NO one could have stopped the bastards. He tried and failed.

Absolutely true ^^

What happened when the Rats stole this election, is one of the darkest moments in American history, if not THE darkest.
Yea. You lost

Boo fucking Hoo

Absolutely true ^^

Yea. You lost

Boo fucking Hoo

In your dreams.

The Rats stole this election, they did not win shit.

1625276468849.png

Absolutely true ^^

Yea. You lost

Boo fucking Hoo

In your dreams.

The Rats stole this election, they did not win shit.

View attachment 508282
Keep telling The Big Lie

Loser

Forum List

Back