Why I don't support another Trump term

Pure and simple, he promised to drain the swamp.

If so, who did he drain? He did nothing but appoint mostly deep state props that chewed him up and spat him out on January 6th.

All it did was buy the US a few more years and energize the Left wing lunatics.

And as I sit and watch virtually nothing done about election integrity being addressed, that is adequately, why repeat the same scenario?
I don't see a single Republican, not Trump, not Abbott not DeSantis having swamp draining on their radar.

I'll support whoever says they'll nominate Joe DiGenova or Michael Franzese as AG

If so, who did he drain? He did nothing but appoint mostly deep state props that chewed him up and spat him out on January 6th.

And as I sit and watch virtually nothing done about election integrity being addressed, that is adequately, why repeat the same scenario?
Correct decision for all the wrong reasons.
People like yourself can't wait till he runs again.

It is literally all the DNC has.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th!

Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women, but knowing they are asking in vain because they are all so power hungry. You know, the man Xiden said was the gold standard for leadership during the Covid crisis. The man who mixed Covid patients with the elderly, killed them all off, and then tried to hide it.

That guy.

Sickening
Did you even read your own posts? Here is the key sentence you wrote about Cuomo: "Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women"

So you acknowledge that even the Dems want Cuomo to step down. Now compare that to the blind allegiance to you guys have to Trump.

Trump, who is an equally corrupt, sexual pervert. And yet, you guys can't wait for him
President Trump faced a hostile media, a criminal enterprise in federal law enforcement, two impeachments based on fraudulent documents, attempted assassination of every conservative congressmen and a global pandemic that the media blamed on him and you are concerned that he failed to "drain the swamp" in four years? The darling of liberal politics and the top three choice of historians, FDR, presided over a soup line "Great Depression" in his first two terms. Some would say his lack of foresight led the U.S. (and the world) into the worst conflagration in history, WW2. Democrats lied to Americans and ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term.
Wow. Practically every sentence in your post is a lie. And you achieved something rare. You mentioned Rump (one of, if not the, worst president in US history) & the great FDR (who not only took us out of the depression but also faced the Nazis & the Japs and hence was one of the greatest presidents in US history) in the same sentence!!!

I could spend all day unpacking all of it but why bother? When someone is this far gone, it is best just to call a paddy wagon and transport them away. Hope you are getting help for your afflictions. Don't forget to take your meds. Good luck. :itsok:
Be totally honest...which category of filth do you fit?
pole puffer / faggot
rug muncher
wetback
chick with dick
feminazi SJW
degenerate welfare filth
criminal
Thanks for putting up a list of words. Not sure what you expect...a pat on the head? Sure, here ya go... :itsok:
No. If they really wanted him out they would never stop attacking him like Trump 24/7. Then go after his family, etc.

But it is bad PR to have a democrat proven to be corrupt and violating the law and say nothing about it.

This way they take a half hearted stand and then pretend it never happened...............................
Who's ignoring that Cuomo's actions? The media? Do a search and you will every single one of the national media have written multiple articles about it. As you pointed out, even the Dems have come out against him.

Here is a list from Wiki:
On February 28, 2021, New York Attorney General Letitia James announced that she would hire and deputize a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into the allegations.[2] On March 11, the New York State Assembly authorized an impeachment investigation into the allegations.[3]
Over 20 U.S. Representatives from New York and over 120 New York State legislators have called for Cuomo's resignation, as has Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City, and both U.S. senators from New York, Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand. President Joe Biden has stated his support for the ongoing independent investigation.

In the old days, that would be enough. No politician would be able to withstand this kind of exposure but in the post-Trump world, you just ride it out till cases are filed and the court rules against you. So, yeah, thank your orange fuhrer for Cuomo still holding on to the office. Cuomo has refused to resign, pending the results of James's investigation.

Now compare that to how your orange fuhrer is treated by your party. Even when he lost, you idiots encourage him to believe he did not lose.
Not good enough. With Trump, it was 24/7 news coverage on how horrible a person he was for 4 long years, nonstop. So who did Trump kill and then try to cover it up? Hmm? Then they tried to impeach Trump...............twice. How many times have they tried to impeach Cuomo? Hmmm?

Those in the media, like his brother, don't really want him gone or they would follow a similar strategy.

The sad part is even though both parties and the media agree that Cuomo needs to go, not all voters in New York feel the same after a poll I just saw. As a result, it would not surprise me a bit if he won another term.

Not good enough. With Trump, it was 24/7 news coverage on how horrible a person he was for 4 long years, nonstop
That's what tRump wanted. He did and said outrageous things on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis because he loved the media attention.

President Trump faced a hostile media, a criminal enterprise in federal law enforcement, two impeachments based on fraudulent documents, attempted assassination of every conservative congressmen and a global pandemic that the media blamed on him and you are concerned that he failed to "drain the swamp" in four years? The darling of liberal politics and the top three choice of historians, FDR, presided over a soup line "Great Depression" in his first two terms. Some would say his lack of foresight led the U.S. (and the world) into the worst conflagration in history, WW2. Democrats lied to Americans and ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term.
Wow. Practically every sentence in your post is a lie. And you achieved something rare. You mentioned Rump (one of, if not the, worst president in US history) & the great FDR (who not only took us out of the depression but also faced the Nazis & the Japs and hence was one of the greatest presidents in US history) in the same sentence!!!

I could spend all day unpacking all of it but why bother? When someone is this far gone, it is best just to call a paddy wagon and transport them away. Hope you are getting help for your afflictions. Don't forget to take your meds. Good luck. :itsok:

You're a fucking idiot, which part is a lie? Pick just one snowflake, this is already well over your head.

I see one exaggeration, good luck dumb-fuck.

Correct decision for all the wrong reasons.
People like yourself can't wait till he runs again.

It is literally all the DNC has.

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th!

Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women, but knowing they are asking in vain because they are all so power hungry. You know, the man Xiden said was the gold standard for leadership during the Covid crisis. The man who mixed Covid patients with the elderly, killed them all off, and then tried to hide it.

That guy.

Sickening
Did you even read your own posts? Here is the key sentence you wrote about Cuomo: "Meanwhile, corrupt figures like Cuomo are allowed to stay in power despite members of their own party blushing and begging him to step down because of the corruption and violence against women"

So you acknowledge that even the Dems want Cuomo to step down. Now compare that to the blind allegiance to you guys have to Trump.

Trump, who is an equally corrupt, sexual pervert. And yet, you guys can't wait for him

Be totally honest...which category of filth do you fit?
pole puffer / faggot
rug muncher
wetback
chick with dick
feminazi SJW
degenerate welfare filth
criminal
Thanks for putting up a list of words. Not sure what you expect...a pat on the head? Sure, here ya go... :itsok:
No. If they really wanted him out they would never stop attacking him like Trump 24/7. Then go after his family, etc.

But it is bad PR to have a democrat proven to be corrupt and violating the law and say nothing about it.

This way they take a half hearted stand and then pretend it never happened...............................
Who's ignoring that Cuomo's actions? The media? Do a search and you will every single one of the national media have written multiple articles about it. As you pointed out, even the Dems have come out against him.

Here is a list from Wiki:
On February 28, 2021, New York Attorney General Letitia James announced that she would hire and deputize a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into the allegations.[2] On March 11, the New York State Assembly authorized an impeachment investigation into the allegations.[3]
Over 20 U.S. Representatives from New York and over 120 New York State legislators have called for Cuomo's resignation, as has Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City, and both U.S. senators from New York, Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand. President Joe Biden has stated his support for the ongoing independent investigation.

In the old days, that would be enough. No politician would be able to withstand this kind of exposure but in the post-Trump world, you just ride it out till cases are filed and the court rules against you. So, yeah, thank your orange fuhrer for Cuomo still holding on to the office. Cuomo has refused to resign, pending the results of James's investigation.

Now compare that to how your orange fuhrer is treated by your party. Even when he lost, you idiots encourage him to believe he did not lose.
Not good enough. With Trump, it was 24/7 news coverage on how horrible a person he was for 4 long years, nonstop. So who did Trump kill and then try to cover it up? Hmm? Then they tried to impeach Trump...............twice. How many times have they tried to impeach Cuomo? Hmmm?

Those in the media, like his brother, don't really want him gone or they would follow a similar strategy.

The sad part is even though both parties and the media agree that Cuomo needs to go, not all voters in New York feel the same after a poll I just saw. As a result, it would not surprise me a bit if he won another term.
Yawn. What is it with you trumptards? Trump gives as good as he gets. Heck, he goes much further than that. Show me one person in either party other than Trump who has accused his fellow party member's father of being a JFK killer, has accused that same member's wife of being ugly, has insulted the looks of other party members...and all this in his own party!!! Think of how much he insults a Democrat!! But your only concern is how he is treated by the media? Give me a break.

I have also given you the links on how Cuomo's actions are being handled by the Dems. Will Cuomo still survive? Sure, that's the electorate for you. Look at how Trump still has the support of his party even after he encouraged a riot against Congress and to date has not condemned the attempted hanging of his own VP.

But, you are not convinced. Meh. I could care less. Not here to educate the morons. I am here to give my take. Take it or leave it. I could care less.

You're a fucking idiot, which part is a lie? Pick just one snowflake, this is already well over your head.

You want me to pick just one? Sure... "attempted assassination of every conservative congressmen" Explain that.

You want me to pick just one? Sure... "attempted assassination of every conservative congressmen" Explain that.

That's the exaggeration, neat, good job PROG. You said practically every sentence was a lie, what else?

That's the exaggeration, neat, good job PROG. You said practically every sentence was a lie, what else?
Sorry, you asked for one, I gave you one. Your turn. Show me how each of the other sentences is not a lie. I'll wait.

Sorry, you asked for one, I gave you one. Your turn. Show me how each of the other sentences is not a lie. I'll wait.

Ooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! a progressive challenge. First sentence you dumb fuck.

That was hard. Hard like a leftist gets when they think about turn-genders playing a twist on humanity.

Ooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! a progressive challenge. First sentence you dumb fuck.

That was hard. Hard like a leftist gets when they think about turn-genders playing a twist on humanity.
Sorry, trumptard. Not good enough. I asked you to prove how each of the other sentences is not a lie. I'll wait.

You started this. Let's see if you know how to finish it.

I cannot vote for the democrat nominee, just can't do it because of their wild-ass agenda. The Far Left is running that party even though they are outnumbered; if you look at all the crazy shit they want to do, and then realize they'll do it if they ever get 50 democrats in the Senate that will do as they're told and a democrat in the WH plus the House. So, if Trump is the nominee in 2024 then I will vote for him but I would far rather see any other GOPer instead of him.

Why? Because he's just too divisive and he cannot control himself. Part of the reason why he lost the election was his performance against Biden in the 1st debate, he bullied Biden and made himself look bad and that does not play well with female voters. Most of his policies are good I think, not all but most of them. Far better for the country than what the democrats want to do IMHO. This country badly needs a uniter, but he ain't it. It's not all his fault, the media went after him from day 1 in what I thought was a most unfair and unprofessional manner, and he fought back in the only way he knew. And got crucified for it.

So, if he does get re-elected in 2024, I think we'll see the same thing for his next 4 years as president as the first 4. And he probably won't get the support from the Congress that another Repub might. I want a republican in the WH, just not him.

So what?

I'm not a big trump fan but I'll take him over the shitball in office right now.

Sure he didn't drain the swamp, but he did a lot of other good things while the current president hasn't really done anything I'd consider positive.

He was blocked and harassed at every turn. NO one could have stopped the bastards. He tried and failed.
He put in subpar talent who knifed him in the back.

He needs to own it.

So the question must be asked, with literally everyone against you, how can any man effect change in such a corrupt system?

I would think you would need a whole army of ready volunteers to replace everyone you can within the Federal system.
He appointed the swamp....Wray, Hasspell, Mattis, and Bolton are the most prominent backstabbers.

Why I don't support another Trump term
A large majority of Americans agree with you, but not for the ridiculous, idiotic, wrongheaded ‘reasons’ you note.

Trump didn’t merit a second term because he was an unmitigated failure, comprehensively unfit to be president, and wrong on all the issues.

Trump’s promise to ‘drain the swamp’ was childish and naïve, there was no ‘swamp,’ no ‘deep state’ – it was, and is, wrong for Trump and his supporters to try to vilify and demonize loyal, patriotic Federal employees who work to do the people’s business and serve the American people.

Not fond of Trump and I don’t want him re-elected

FDR was an authoritarian that had no issue with taking away the rights of American people. I’m not sure how he conned so many people.

Trump hired Fauci, who as we now know, funneled taxpayer money over the years totaling $191,000,000,000 to colleges, universities and assorted domestic and international labs to create bioweapons to oversee and give advice, as idiotic, inconsistent and generally dead wrong as it clearly was in regards to the Fauci Flu. Trump is not stupid. He must have been aware of Fraudi's history. And of course he, along with the Deep State apparently, set up that January 6 fiasco.

Forum List

Back