Why I am still a Democrat

Your entire platform right now is bat-shit crazy.
Which is why the majority of the nation supports it. Even many Republicans. And you're scared that people will start noticing that. Heck, the media might even start talking about it. Wouldn't that be a change?
So much so that the entire nation handed the White House to Republicans. So much so that the entire nation handed the House of Representatives to Republicans. So much so that the entire nation handed the Senate to Republicans. So much so that the entire nation handed 33 of the 50 states to Republicans.

It must suck to have to lie so that you can imagine the world as you wish it was... :lol:

Wright is a FOX News Democrat, dumbass. He gets paid specifically to make Democrats look bad.
Wow...I didn't realize that some ladies accessorize with tinfoil hats :lmao:

So you're actually denying that FOX News has a stable of paid pet Democrats? Wow.

Stalin would have loved to have a cadre of Useful Idiots as loyal to TheParty as you are.

The point of this thread is that you're some combination of delusional and dishonest, hence there's little point in talking to you, except to point that out.

Wright is a FOX News Democrat, dumbass. He gets paid specifically to make Democrats look bad.
Wow...I didn't realize that some ladies accessorize with tinfoil hats :lmao:

So you're actually denying that FOX News has a stable of paid pet Democrats? Wow.

Stalin would have loved to have a cadre of Useful Idiots as loyal to TheParty as you are.

The point of this thread is that you're some combination of delusional and dishonest, hence there's little point in talking to you, except to point that out.
The point of this thread is that the Democratic Party has shifted far left and has disenfranchised half of its party. And you are accusing the OP of being dishonest?

The point of this thread is that the Democratic Party has shifted far left and has disenfranchised half of its party. And you are accusing the OP of being dishonest?

The point is that's a big ol' lie being pushed by a paid GOP shill on FOX.

Thus, I'm accusing FOX news of being dishonest, and I'm accusing you and the OP of being gullible, at a minimum. That's being charitable, being the other possibility is deliberate dishonesty.

The point is that's a big ol' lie being pushed by a paid GOP shill on FOX.

Thus, I'm accusing FOX news of being dishonest, and I'm accusing you and the OP of being gullible, at a minimum. That's being charitable, being the other possibility is deliberate dishonesty.
Not because the party has moved more to the left in the past 8 years.

Forum List

Back