Why I am going into cyber security

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
It is a boom industry here. I have been doing coding for a while. I have done debugging using Python and i know how to do password hacking with it so i have some base. Israel already has 20% of the world cyber security investment and now there will be more.

Sounds like some slime ball shit to me.

How many of the world's oppressive regimes incorporate Israeli software to intimidate and spy on their citizenry?

If it were up to me, some of you assholes would have a special sticker under your screen names signifying a foreign agent.

You're gonna come over here to the land of the free and the home of the brave to brag about how well you can hack people's passwords? Pft. Fuck you.

If you think cyber security is bad then you are a great fool. You have my sympathy as you have hard lessons to learn.

It is a boom industry here. I have been doing coding for a while. I have done debugging using Python and i know how to do password hacking with it so i have some base. Israel already has 20% of the world cyber security investment and now there will be more.

So, what's my password, big shot hacker ?:71:
Maybe I know yours.
mail3.gif

Last edited:

So, what's my password, big shot hacker ?:71:
Maybe I know yours.View attachment 479524

I said I know how it is done not that i do it.

think a bit for yourself.
practice what you preach- dude.

I've been into the same exact conspiracy theories for about 5 years...
and look at me all paranoid and anxious as you...not.

You're missing the buck chasing the penny,
look at how easy it is to hack your brain with that sort of twilight zone area 51 talk,
never in your life time will you be able to understand, prove, disprove or do anything about.

Forum List

Back