Why I am a Republican

Very strange that he didn't mention this.

"Guillory has a conservative political philosophy. He was a Republican prior to 2007 when he changed from Republican to Democrat before successfully seeking election from heavily Democratic District 40 in the Louisiana House of Representatives."

So he was a Republican who changed to Democrat and then changed back to Republican.

No core principles.

Prefer Paul Ryan. Not to self: Change party affiliation so I can vote in the Republican primary.

Last edited:

"Guillory has a conservative political philosophy. He was a Republican prior to 2007 when he changed from Republican to Democrat before successfully seeking election from heavily Democratic District 40 in the Louisiana House of Representatives."

So he was a Republican who changed to Democrat and then changed back to Republican.

No core principles.

Oh, now I can see how he'd be their guy.

This is a good thing. He may not be saying anything any different than white conservatives have been saying all along, but coming from a black man, it's more likely to change a few minds in the bastion of liberalism known as the black community. I'd like to see him debate a white liberal on the subject of race and racial issues. That would be interesting.

It wasn't a party of "liberals". It was a party with the idea that all men and women are created equal and that slavery is wrong, regardless of skin color.

you're trying to convince me that this was a conservative idea?

the "liberals' of the TIME, belonged to the Republican party.

The DEMS was where the wackadoodles hung out.

silly con.

That isn't a "liberal" idea. It's been around since Biblical days.

so have liberals.

pretty sure there was a con and a liberal, not long after there was a society.

You idiot Obamunists really need to come up with new material.

Tossing out the same old, discredited bullshit, YET AGAIN, merely reveals you as dolts.

It wasn't a party of "liberals". It was a party with the idea that all men and women are created equal and that slavery is wrong, regardless of skin color.

silly con.

so have liberals.

You unlock this door with the key of segregation.
Beyond it is revisionism.
a dementia of sound
a dementia of sight
a dementia of mind.
You're moving into a land of both ignorance and talking points,
of lies and bigotry.
You've just crossed over to the Liberal Zone!

silly con.

so have liberals.

You idiot Obamunists really need to come up with new material.

Tossing out the same old, discredited bullshit, YET AGAIN, merely reveals you as dolts.

Maybe the reason he did it is because you never discredit anyone. You only post about how something was discredited without ever doing it.

You're like my child...I tell them to find something in their room and they say "I did" already.

It was an excellent message. Blacks have been brainwashed that they're "supposed" to be Democrats. In truth the Democrats of today have enslaved them as much as the Democrats of the Civil War era. His is a message of self sufficiency and independence. No wonder the brain dead lefties on here hate it.

Well....if nutter logic prevails, every black person in America plus millions of guilty white liberals will vote for this man. He can take the Obama path to the White House. Just be black and you are in!

Tools.

Well....if nutter logic prevails, every black person in America plus millions of guilty white liberals will vote for this man. He can take the Obama path to the White House. Just be black and you are in!

Tools.

How did that work out for Herman Cain?

rofl...This guy is bringing out all the old bullshit hits.

The Repub ended slavery (don't mention the ideas of that time or ppl will find out Repubs in those days were the liberals)
Dems want to hold you down with Charity (Like all charity, it hurts ppl)

lol...C'mon son!
Yes, Republicans in those days were liberals.

But not at all like the liberals of today. The liberals of today want nothing to do with liberty. They're totalitarians.

Conservatives today are the liberals of yesterday.

.....and it's not because he is a black man. He can convey the message better than any of the other republican clowns.

I don't like politicians, but Elbert Guillory is someone to watch. I'm curious to hear what liberals feel about him and his message, but all opinions/comments are welcome

He's not really anyone to "watch". He's parroting the republican line.

Lincoln and Eisenhower were Liberals. The party basically started purging themselves of Liberals after civil rights passed. The whole notion that social programs are somehow detrimental and that our schools are "failing" are part and parcel with the "small government" Republicans that are generally big spenders.

It's a specious argument. And not really worthy of consideration. Mainly because we've heard many times before by people who've cratered our economy.

.....and it's not because he is a black man. He can convey the message better than any of the other republican clowns.

I don't like politicians, but Elbert Guillory is someone to watch. I'm curious to hear what liberals feel about him and his message, but all opinions/comments are welcome

He's not really anyone to "watch". He's parroting the republican line.

Lincoln and Eisenhower were Liberals. The party basically started purging themselves of Liberals after civil rights passed. The whole notion that social programs are somehow detrimental and that our schools are "failing" are part and parcel with the "small government" Republicans that are generally big spenders.

It's a specious argument. And not really worthy of consideration. Mainly because we've heard many times before by people who've cratered our economy.
Shut up you fucking racist.

Tools.

Well...since he did not win the GOP nomination, your question is stupid.

999, dummy.

I prefer Christie. That guy has a reputation through actions

Tools.

Well...since he did not win the GOP nomination, your question is stupid.

999, dummy.
So the answer is it didnt work out at all. Because your comments was, predictably, stupid. He didnt win the nomination because blacks and guilty white liberals didnt vote for him.
Duh.

No core principles.

It’s also strange that republicans today fail to mention the fact that those same republicans who ‘ended slavery’ returned millions of freed slaves to the tender mercies of their former owners in exchange for the WH just a few years later.

Forum List

Back