Why I am a Republican

Very strange that he didn't mention this.

"Guillory has a conservative political philosophy. He was a Republican prior to 2007 when he changed from Republican to Democrat before successfully seeking election from heavily Democratic District 40 in the Louisiana House of Representatives."

So he was a Republican who changed to Democrat and then changed back to Republican.

No core principles.

It’s also strange that republicans today fail to mention the fact that those same republicans who ‘ended slavery’ returned millions of freed slaves to the tender mercies of their former owners in exchange for the WH just a few years later.

Link?

rofl...This guy is bringing out all the old bullshit hits.

The Repub ended slavery (don't mention the ideas of that time or ppl will find out Repubs in those days were the liberals)
Dems want to hold you down with Charity (Like all charity, it hurts ppl)

lol...C'mon son!
Yes, Republicans in those days were liberals.

But not at all like the liberals of today. The liberals of today want nothing to do with liberty. They're totalitarians.

Conservatives today are the liberals of yesterday.

No matter the spin you use...he was wrong to compare todays Repubs with Lincoln Repubs. He's using that old same name game. Repubs today are just like Repubs anytime *buzzer* Wrong!

I'm being told it is a Libertarian named Paul Broun who is a rising star and the one they are looking at for the future. I have not yet read about him. That is just the name I keep hearing come up. - Jeri

Well....if nutter logic prevails, every black person in America plus millions of guilty white liberals will vote for this man. He can take the Obama path to the White House. Just be black and you are in!

Tools.

The Dem Klux Klan will savage him - just as the did with Cain.

Yeah the Dem Klu Klux Klan put Cains dick in those women. Set him up smooth:doubt:

He's not really anyone to "watch". He's parroting the republican line.

Lincoln and Eisenhower were Liberals.

Of course they were, Corkey- that Lincoln 5 year plan is legendary - as is Eisenhower's move to nationalize the oil industry. Lincoln collectivized farming.

The party basically started purging themselves of Liberals after civil rights passed. The whole notion that social programs are somehow detrimental and that our schools are "failing" are part and parcel with the "small government" Republicans that are generally big spenders.

Yes, that vast Bolshevik faction that had promoted FDR's collectivist programs ruled the GOP before the 60's - you Obamunists are sew smart.

It's a specious argument. And not really worthy of consideration. Mainly because we've heard many times before by people who've cratered our economy.

Especially not to those who declare that the GOP was a Marxist party prior to the Civil Rights act - which oddly, a greater percent of Republicans voted for than democrats....

Yeah the Dem Klu Klux Klan put Cains dick in those women. Set him up smooth:doubt:

Nah, the Klan just produced (and directed) these women. No evidence, just slander - as is the way of the Klan.

Y'all lynched Cain - it's what you do to those uppity fools who think they can wander off the plantation.

Lemme ask you a question...........

Do you think Herman Cain was a serious Presidential candidate?

Guillory makes the same arguments every other African-American Republican seems to make: Lincoln was a Republican; Southern racists in the Jim Crow era were Democrats; the "Democrat Party" keeps blacks on "the government plantation."

Still -- he was a black Democrat! And now he's a black Republican! Wow! No wonder there's so much excitement at Human Events, Breitbart, and the Daily Caller ("Is Elbert Guillory the next conservative superstar?"). This is a big deal!

I'm not sure why the GOP is hell-bent on finding an African-American standard-bearer who will scold every black person still registered as a Democrat, but the quest, clearly, is never-ending.
No More Mister Nice Blog

Nah, the Klan just produced (and directed) these women. No evidence, just slander - as is the way of the Klan.

Y'all lynched Cain - it's what you do to those uppity fools who think they can wander off the plantation.

Yes!! That is what happened. They knew Cain would run one day so they put vagina obstacles in his life waiting for the day:cuckoo:

Probably not. I think it was an exploratory campaign. Who knows though, he STILL is better than Romney or Obama.

I know you dislike rational discussion, but let me try anyway.

Liberals......even the ones who label themselves Democrats.....would have LOVED to see Cain get the GOP not last year. There is no way in hell that anyone with a "D" next to their name even considered doing anything to derail that train.

He was....like Trump, Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, and Santorum ........not a serious candidate. The only guy who had a prayer of defeating Obama was Mitt. And that is only because he is not viewed as CRAZY by the electorate.

You claiming that Democrats falsely accused Cain of anything in order to get him out of that race is you admitting that you don't know shit.

Sorry. Someone has to tell you.

Probably not. I think it was an exploratory campaign. Who knows though, he STILL is better than Romney or Obama.

Liberals......even the ones who label themselves Democrats.....would have LOVED to see Cain get the GOP not last year. There is no way in hell that anyone with a "D" next to their name even considered doing anything to derail that train.

He was....like Trump, Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, and Santorum ........not a serious candidate. The only guy who had a prayer of defeating Obama was Mitt. And that is only because he is not viewed as CRAZY by the electorate.

You claiming that Democrats falsely accused Cain of anything in order to get him out of that race is you admitting that you don't know shit.

So Romney in 2012 was the only serious GOP candidate and he won the nomination.
And in 2008 Hillary was the only serious Dem candidate and she lost.
What does that say?

Last edited:

So Romney in 2010 was the only serious GOP candidate and he won the nomination.
What does that say?

It says you are a dummy.....don't know what a serious candidate looks like and can't keep your election years straight. Wanna try again?

So Romney in 2012 was the only serious GOP candidate and he won the nomination.
What does that say?

It says you are a dummy.....don't know what a serious candidate looks like and can't keep your election years straight. Wanna try again?

If that's the best you can do, give it up. And don't alter my quotes.

Last edited:
So Romney in 2010 was the only serious GOP candidate and he won the nomination.
What does that say?

If that's the best you can do, give it up. And don't alter my quotes.

This should be fun. What quote did I alter?

Guillory switched from republican to democrat in 2007 and now he is switching back? Sounds like an oppurtunist to me. And if those are his beliefs as stated in the article why the hell did he run as a Democrat?

yep....if he was serious he would tell both parties to fuck off .....and be one of the "i dont have my lips planted to a parties ass" kinda guy..........

Forum List

Back