why hasn't the left made hay over the pipe bombs

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
This are clearly acts of domestic terrorism. Kamala Harris and small childred were in immediate danger. Kamala could really make hay over this... yet she don't
2 bombs found within 15 minutes of each other Timed to go off at 1:00 the exact time Ray Epps made his breach.
Why didn't they look for a 3rd?

This are clearly acts of domestic terrorism. Kamala Harris and small childred were in immediate danger. Kamala could really make hay over this... yet she don't
2 bombs found within 15 minutes of each other Timed to go off at 1:00 the exact time Ray Epps made his breach.

What the fuck do you think all those arrests and J6 convictions are about?

And, when they do find the perp, and they will…you will be the first to know. :itsok:

And, when they do find the perp, and they will…you will be the first to know.
You just can't admit to yourself that J6 was an FBI (Waffen SS) setup.
The fucking FBI guy is on video placing the pipe bombs.

Nope, I can't. Especially when about more than 2000 MAGA idiots have been charged and a couple hundred sentenced to prison.

But then unlike you, I am not a MAGA retard. Let me know if you are still confused.

Because they have not been directed on what to say.

Nope, I can't. Especially when about more than 2000 MAGA idiots have been charged and a couple hundred sentenced to prison.

But then unlike you, I am not a MAGA retard. Let me know if you are still confused.
Navalny was sent to prison too, that doesn't mean he's guilty of anything.
The BLM rioters rioted and weren't even prosecuted.
You think we have a legal system when we really have kangaroo courts.

Navalny was sent to prison too, that doesn't mean he's guilty of anything.
The BLM rioters rioted and weren't even prosecuted.
You think we have a legal system when we really have kangaroo courts.
Sure, run with it. And the MAGA traitors are still headed for prison.

1708217444986.png

The pipe bombs were left around 8:00 the previous night.....They had only 1 hour mechanical kitchen timers on them. 100% hoax.

I replied...

Excellent point!

3EcrD-1610130941-183660-blog-pipebombsRNCDNC.jpg

Capitol_Breach_Explosives_76302.jpg-f505d_c0-39-693-443_s885x516.jpg

The first pipe bomb was found at 12:40 p.m., with 20 minutes left on the timer (it was not functioning), perfectly matching the exact timing needed both to “divert” police as the breach began at 12:50 p.m., and to convince police the bomb was timed to the 1 p.m. Congressional vote.

And, when they do find the perp, and they will…you will be the first to know. :itsok:
The perp was somebody who worked for government. It was a false flag, inside job all the way.

This footage was released in July.

Kentucky Rep Thomas Massie released to the public new footage of the law enforcement response to the non-functional pipe bomb found at DNC headquarters on Jan 6th 2021, after the DOJ sat on it for 900 days...

[Link is here if it does not auto-load]

Some observations:

In the beginning of the video, you can see an occupied police cruiser and reportedly a Secret Service SUV which was part of Kamala Harris' detail parked less than 20 feet from the pipe bomb...

1690031354139-png.806850

After the bomb is reported to law enforcement, the surveillance camera zooms in to take a closer look, directly at the bench where the pipe bomb was located (4:10 in the video)...

1690031534941-png.806852

At this point, it's clear that law enforcement knew exactly where it was.

Seconds later, law enforcement exists the two vehicles...

1690031738248-png.806854

Seconds later, law enforcement lets school children walk right on by...

1690031807439-png.806855

Less than a minute after zooming in on the bomb, a cop drives by with emergency lights on...

1690031985939-png.806857

And the place is swarmed by law enforcement...

1690032047343-png.806858

90 seconds after being found (zoomed), Kamala's vehicle drives away...

1690032162676-png.806859

There was no immediate attempt to keep innocent members of the public away.

There was no visible concern for the officers in the vicinity who could have been harmed if the device was functional.

Seems fishy.

It makes me wonder if the DOJ knew in advance the device was there, that it was non-functional and no threat to anyone, and they put Kamala's vehicle there intentionally as if to give the impression that the "insurrectionists" were attempting to physically harm the new administration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back