Chemtrails over Fort Myers, Florida

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I saw chemtrials in the sky over Fort Myers, Florida where I live. I also saw the red and white lights on the wide plane that was spraying the chemtrails in the middle of the night around 2:30 am on February 14th. This will be a big problem because more and more people are moving to Fort Myers now.

I saw chemtrials in the sky over Fort Myers, Florida where I live. I also saw the red and white lights on the wide plane that was spraying the chemtrails in the middle of the night around 2:30 am on February 14th. This will be a big problem because more and more people are moving to Fort Myers now.
Got a .jpg?

Nah, those people will be dead soon, no problem...

You guys have been talking about chemtrails for decades now. If chemtrails are so bad, why arent we seeing the bad effects? Planes are shooting chemicals in the sky everyday and there are no environmental effects? Nothing happens at all? Then why do it in the first place?

You conspiracy goons are not bright thinkers.

/---/ Planes spreading water vapor -- we're all gonna die.
1708255855078.png

planes flying that high leave water vapor trails......we see them all the time in vegas.....

Have you considered that it might have been mosquito control aircraft working at night?

You saw contrail. Get Flight Radar 24 on your phone, it will show you which airliners are flying overhead. There are no chemtrails, stop believing in the most stupid conspiracy there is.

Forum List

Back