Why hasn’t someone asked Biden on camera...”what’s worse in America; white racism and policing or black criminality and poverty?”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Someone or some group is going to have to get down in the trenches and get their hands dirty if we really want to end the Democrat engineered lunacy and get this administration to direct their focus where it’s needed most.
I‘m certain that NOBODY within the Republican Party has the balls to dare be so candid, courageous and HONEST...so who will it be?
Have we created too big of a monster to be controlled now?
We’ve watched organization after organization (conservative entities as well) exacerbate the issue by falling to their knees for it while those in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles have become increasingly violent and murderous....Meanwhile, politicians pretend it’s all normal and just the way things are in hoods. What gives?

Someone or some group is going to have to get down in the trenches and get their hands dirty if we really want to end the Democrat engineered lunacy and get this administration to direct their focus where it’s needed most.
I‘m certain that NOBODY within the Republican Party has the balls to dare be so candid, courageous and HONEST...so who will it be?
We’ve watched organization after organization (conservative entities as well) exacerbate the issue by falling to their knees for it while those in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles have become increasingly violent and murderous....Meanwhile, politicians pretend it’s all normal and just the way things are in hoods. What gives?
Why hasn't anyone asked him to sign an executive order requiring faithful execution of our at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States?

The impoverished generally are generally not under employment with the government. A paycheck and basic responsibility to government makes law enforcement easier to set and achieve basic standards of compliance for the common good and control of their activity is a functional governmental responsibility.

You are sharp. You should be a politician. You really know how to do it. I bet you could get the truth out of anyone. That punk former prosecutor, Jim boy Jordan, would probably be afraid of you.

Moved from politics...because there’s nothing political about the thread.
Scary shit for the Masters.....the Google faggots, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and Bezos....Apparently USMB knows it.

The impoverished generally are generally not under employment with the government. A paycheck and basic responsibility to government makes law enforcement easier to set and achieve basic standards of compliance for the common good and control of their activity is a functional governmental responsibility.
Are you saying government should stay out of societal workings among the people and social construct?

Are you saying government should stay out of societal workings among the people and social construct?
You are saying that.

What would the difference be between "black" criminality and racism and "white" criminality and racism?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You are saying that.
Nearly every piece of legislation written is designed to mold and steer social construct. Unfortunately the government plays a major role in such.

Really, all we need is to get rid of ID's and racism will disappear overnight.

No. Just that you some times have more control over certain groups who feel obligated (due to employment) to comply than those that you do not have an active sway over, so it is the easier way to go, though both deserve attention of government. Our government and political system has really not shown much talent for effective long term positive influence on the instincts of the marginalized part of society, usually just throwing money at the problem.

What would the difference be between "black" criminality and racism and "white" criminality and racism?

You decide based on these scary racist facts.
• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...t/uploads/2016/03/The-Color-of-Crime-2016.pdf

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpe...t/uploads/2016/03/The-Color-of-Crime-2016.pdf

Why not just say that you are against crime? Race doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no reason to lump all people together by race. I'm white. Am I supposed to take the blame for the thugs who attacked Congress based just on the color of my skin? Do you think that I am a member or support the proud boys and oath keeper gangs? I'm a decent person. I would never support such things.

You are race-baiting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why not just say that you are against crime? Race doesn't have anything to do with it.

"Why not just say that you are against crime?"
Wise people don't bow to PC. Why pretend the issue isn't extremely concentrated?

"Race doesn't have anything to do with it."
You can't be serious?

Why not just say that you are against crime? Race doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no reason to lump all people together by race. I'm white. Am I supposed to take the blame for the thugs who attacked Congress based just on the color of my skin? Do you think that I am a member or support the proud boys and oath keeper gangs? I'm a decent person. I would never support such things.

You are race-baiting.

Link us to your posts that prove you've denounced the Black Lives Matter organization for their racist brand and for making police brutality a black thing...You know, for the sake of your credibility and so we know we can take you seriously and all.

Why not just say that you are against crime? Race doesn't have anything to do with it.

Wise people don't bow to PC. Why pretend the issue isn't extremely concentrated?

You can't be serious?

Crime is not committed by race, idiot. You sound very "pc" yourself. Are you one of those whores who wants to have a race war?

You can't be serious?

Crime is not committed by race, idiot. You sound very "pc" yourself. Are you one of those whores who wants to have a race war?

hahaha...you're trying real hard SJW Tard.
But I'm in...I love a good game of hair splitting semantics....
Crime IS in fact disproportionately committed by those of a certain race though....You know, just like police brutality is disproportionately committed against those of a certain race...as you Tards often say....Scary shit huh?

Forum List

Back