Why hasn't anyone ever been fired for 911?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I generally thought it was wrong for the bush administration to tie the events of 911 to North Korea, Iran, and Iraq. Taking advantage of people's anger over 911 and channelling it to another agenda by giving it a buzzword phrase "war on terror" was just dishonest. I can understand the link between Iran and Iraq since they are both Muslim countries but what the heck did North Korea have to do with 911 and the war on terror?

I thought it was a relief that trump said a fact that bush did not keep us safe for the entire eight years of his presidency because 911 happened while he was president. I'm not blaming bush but I just think it is odd that people in his administration were parading around like they did a good job. I think if they did a really great job they would have stopped the attacks.

No one, to the best of my knowledge was ever fired for failing to stop the attacks. The entire government bear racy circled the wagons to protect itself from public scrutiny. It is like they all collaborated to say what a great job they did so no one can be blamed for anything because how can you fire anyone if everyone else says they did a great job.

Then we have the Saudis who are just as guilty of collaborating with the terrorist as anyone else yet nothing can be done to them because...who knows. Government protects government...whoopsie!

Bill Clinton told Americans that Saddam was developing WMD's and then he bombed a defenseless country in Europe while 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the U.S. and his idiot A.G. informed the FBI and the CIA that they would be arrested if they shared information. The series of hearings after 9-11 were a joke because Clinton's ass't A.G. was on the freaking board to protect Bill. Why did Clinton's former National Security chief, Sandy Berger, become a common thief and steal documents from the National archives? Hint: to protect the Clinton administration, and the media wasn't even curious about how many documents and what kind of documents were destroyed by Berger. The guy got a slap on the wrist and a quiet thanks from the Clintons after he ruined his career and his life protecting them.

• Banned
Bill Clinton told Americans that Saddam was developing WMD's and then he bombed a defenseless country in Europe while 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the U.S. and his idiot A.G. informed the FBI and the CIA that they would be arrested if they shared information. The series of hearings after 9-11 were a joke because Clinton's ass't A.G. was on the freaking board to protect Bill. Why did Clinton's former National Security chief, Sandy Berger, become a common thief and steal documents from the National archives? Hint: to protect the Clinton administration, and the media wasn't even curious about how many documents and what kind of documents were destroyed by Berger. The guy got a slap on the wrist and a quiet thanks from the Clintons after he ruined his career and his life protecting them.

I'm not saying what you are saying is untrue but I don't see what that had to do with 911.

It's pretty easy to figure out if you remove your partisan shades for awhile.

Also remember this, Bush retained all Clinton's counterterrorism team, his CIA and FBI director's.

I'm not saying what you are saying is untrue but I don't see what that had to do with 911.

Forum List

Back