Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

It is not a lie so it did not work.

Ummm?
I'm not sure you are trackin' on the right thread poster Lastamender.

"Did not work"?
Well, if the intent was to prove that Joe Biden won the election because the Patterson New Jersey City Council back in 2019 had some reported shenanigans........well, you are right.
It did not work.

You do know, there is a wide-spread perception....rightly or wrongly .....that the MAGAhats are a rather, ah, mildly educated demographic here in America.

Not my opinion. But an observation I've read many times.
And honestly do recognize some traction in it.

There were no "coup" attempts, there was Constituional impeachment and removal from office process.
russia russia, we know. you know, when the demofks wouldn't accept an election. irony for you I get it.

Trumpybear was not impeached for Russia's sweeping interference in the 2016 election. Nor was he impeached for using the fruit of the poisoned tree, I mean taking advantage of the Russian interference. It's was Trumpybear himself who was caught putting the squeeze on the Ukraine and inciting the Jan 6th insurrection. Not Russia at all.

Trumpybear was not impeached for Russia's sweeping interference in the 2016 election. Nor was he impeached for using the fruit of the poisoned tree, I mean taking advantage of the Russian interference. It's was Trumpybear himself who was caught putting the squeeze on the Ukraine and inciting the Jan 6th insurrection. Not Russia at all
So what? Constant harassment of the president of the United States. With no justification

Last edited:
And, because we never ever see them, and never ever hear them.......well, that is exactly why we know it is them.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 4.50.33 PM.png

"Ha! They slipped up when they left their
unmistakable lack of fingerprints everywhere!"

[/QUOTE]

Considering the vast amount of money, people and apparatus that it would have taken to rig an election on a national scale they sure have a hard time finding anybody responsible.
Proof that we are dealing with legions of diabolical miscreants with incredibly awesome powers.

Trumpybear was not impeached for Russia's sweeping interference in the 2016 election. Nor was he impeached for using the fruit of the poisoned tree, I mean taking advantage of the Russian interference. It's was Trumpybear himself who was caught putting the squeeze on the Ukraine and inciting the Jan 6th insurrection. Not Russia at all
So what? Constant harassment of the president of the United States. With no justification

Trumpybear's corrupt squeeze play on the Ukraine was more than enough justification, as was his role is inciting the violence of Jan 6th.

There are videos of the vote stealers in GA. They have not been held accountable and it looks like they never will. Hardly invisible. Invisible is more akin to your intelligence.
There is a guy named Herb that lives down the street from me and drives a green Volvo. The way he feigns ordinariness as he smiles and waves when he drives past makes meI suspect the he might be the criminal mastermind behind the vast and monumentally complex caper!

There are videos of the vote stealers in GA. They have not been held accountable and it looks like they never will. Hardly invisible. Invisible is more akin to your intelligence.
There is a guy named Herb that lives down the street from me and drives a green Volvo. The way he feigns ordinariness as he smiles and waves when he drives past makes meI suspect the he might be the criminal mastermind behind the vast and monumentally complex caper!
Making fun of the fraud does not change the fact it happened.

Trumpybear's corrupt squeeze play on the Ukraine was more than enough justification, as was his role is inciting the violence of Jan 6th.
Thank you for the mirthful reminiscence. Squidhead and the borscht boys attempting to contrive a scandal to smear the then future president and his family was a tour de farce!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 5.07.16 PM.png

"Big Mitts" (codename) seen with "Wee Paws" (codename)
before being flushed down history's abysmal receptacle.
- And Loser's goons' deadly attack on Congress to prevent the will of the People being certified was a grande finale to the execrable quadrennium of Trumpery, indeed!

... in such a dastardly caper that nothing indictable can be found anywhere despite thousands collaborating, and all the zealous Trumpy politicians, prosecutors, investigative journalists, and Trumpy media outlets hellbent on exposing one or two of them!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 5.27.40 PM.png

"For my next stunt, I shall make Kansas go 'Poof!'"

Last edited:
... in such a dastardly caper that nothing indictable can be found anywhere despite thousands collaborating, and all the zealous Trumpy politicians, prosecutors, investigative journalists, and Trumpy media outlets hellbent on exposing one or two of them!
It was and is a conspiracy to get power back and keep it. Fraud was just part of it. When those in power lie this is what happens.

Fake news

It was and is a conspiracy to get power back and keep it. Fraud was just part of it. When those in power lie this is what happens.
You have no evidence for your fanciful vast, clandestine conspiracy that stole a "Landslide!" - which is how rational folks assess emotional beliefs such as yours.

After four years of consistent and relentless negative polling, it is infinitely more probable that the unpopular Trump would be defeated by a margin of seven million votes than the result being the inexplicable "Landslide!" he pulled out of his butt with no explanation.

Try to summon up a modicum of respect for reality, no matter how upset you are by it.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 7.32.43 PM.png

Deranged fans refuse to accept that their Zags lost to Baylor -
and, at least, Gonzaga had been doing extremely well until then.

You have no evidence for your fanciful vast, clandestine conspiracy that stole a "Landslide!" - which is how rational folks assess emotional beliefs such as yours.

After four years of consistent and relentless negative polling, it is infinitely more probable that the unpopular Trump would be defeated by a margin of seven million votes than the result being the inexplicable "Landslide!" he pulled out of his butt with no explanation.

Try to summon up a modicum of respect for reality, no matter how upset you are by it.

View attachment 477402

View attachment 477402
It’s called election night not week. FRAUD

Report back when Trumpy politicians, Trumpy prosecutors, Trumpy judges, Trumpy media, and Trumpy investigative reporters actually swallow this crap and act on it.
Compromised
The bigger your idiotic conspiracy gets, the dumber you guys look.

If that were possible.
You think I give a shit what you think ?

"......suspect the he might be the criminal mastermind behind the vast and monumentally complex caper!"

Uh, oh! Spoiler Alert!!!
Has poster schmidlap tipped us woke ones to something that he should not have?
It appears he is hinting that Q is the mind behind the Fraudulent Election caper.
Has to be Q.
Who else is so diabolical, so secretive, so far seeing, and so able to reel in the duped & snookered?
Can only be Q.

So thanks poster Schmidlap, even tho you may have done it by accident..
But be careful.
Revealing Q's real identity has now opened you up to those MealTeam6 Jackass Patriots hunting you down and smashing you with fire-extinguishers, spraying you with Bear Mace; and spearing you with a flagpole.
We've seen it before.

Watch your back.
And most especially, be very very mindful to keep a roof over your head at all times........never ever ever give that Jewish Space Laser a clear shot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Lastamender, if only you had a little self-awareness.
Honestbejesus, there are times I feel a little bit like I'm pulling off fly's wings when I respond to your, ah, 'imaginative' fanatagasms.

But keep it up.
It's a hoot.

Forum List

Back