Why Gun Control Efforts do not Work

Civilians should not be owning jet fighters and tanks because that would violate the law but NOT the constitution.

So what you are saying is if some chinese government spies were citizens of the US, you would support them receiving billions from the Chinese government to build an airstrip, buy fighter jets, and eventually use multiple such properties, legally bought by us citizens, to suddenly in tandem fly them and bomb cities?

Yawn...yet machine guns are still banned.

Keep waiting.
No machine guns are not banned. If your going to comment on an issue at least educate yourself on the subject. Otherwise you look as stupid as you currently do. A civilian can own tanks and jets as well.

It is illegal for criminals, and certain others, to possess a firearm.
Almost all gun control laws beyond that point were passed in an effort to prevent criminals, and certain others, from getting guns.
A law cannot prevent someone from breaking another law.
This is why gun control does not work.

Last edited:
Question for you Moon Bats.
Why did Biden lie?
BIDEN: "Everybody thinks somehow the Second Amendment is absolute. You're not allowed to go out and own an automatic weapon. You're not allowed to own a machine gun. You're not allowed to own a flamethrower. [..] Why in God's name do we allow these weapons of war on our streets?" pic.twitter.com/eP7pds4O3e
Why did he lie and say it was illegal?
He didn't lie.
To lie, you have to know your statement is false.
Like most democrats, Biden knows little to nothing about firearms or firearm laws -- and had no idea what he said is false.

You love doubling down on your stupidity, don't you?

Tomorrow morning I am going out to the range to shoot my legally owned M-16.
Good for you. There are machine guns still banned because of the law I linked.

Get over it and move on.

No machine guns are not banned. If your going to comment on an issue at least educate yourself on the subject. Otherwise you look as stupid as you currently do. A civilian can own tanks and jets as well.
Please, honestly, educate me. I have no hubris about admitting I am wrong. Can you buy a machine gun today made in the last year?

Tanks and jets don't fall within the purview of the 2md amendment because you can't "bear" them.

Also claiming people can buy tanks is a misnomer. Some could but permits are rarely issued.

Last edited:
He didn't lie.
To lie, you have to know your statement is false.
Like most democrats, Biden knows little to nothing about firearms or firearm laws -- and had no idea what he said is false.
The Bruen ruling opened up the door for the possibility of the NFA being overturned.

Having a $200 tax on a Constitutional right is as un Constitutional as it gets.

I doubt if Potatohead or any of the Moon Bats in the Potatohead administration understands the NFA or anything about firearms or what the Second Amendment is all about.

With several hundred thousand machine guns legally owned in the US they are hardly banned.

I would like to see a serious challenge to the Hughes Amendment. That was blatantly illegally passed.

Please, honestly, educate me. I have no hubris about admitting I am wrong. Can you buy a machine gun today made in the last year?

Tanks and jets don't fall within the purview of the 2md amendment because you can't "bear" them.

Also claiming people can buy tanks is a misnomer. Some could but permits are rarely issued.
You can buy tanks, fighter jets and machine guns online if you have the money you can buy military weapons. What the fuck difference does it make if they are older platforms. There are Germany machine guns from WWII that have cyclic rates that are way above modern firearms.

The 2nd Amendment states the right to bear arms, there is no except for anywhere. This is why every time you anti-Constitutional loons open your mouth you are slapped down by facts. Stop parroting the stupid shit your given by those who want to disarm law abiding citizens.

Oh yeah M2 heavy machine guns are still fielded in the US military and you can buy them.

You can buy tanks, fighter jets and machine guns online if you have the money you can buy military weapons. What the fuck difference does it make if they are older platforms. There are Germany machine guns from WWII that have cyclic rates that are way above modern firearms.

The 2nd Amendment states the right to bear arms, there is no except for anywhere. This is why every time you anti-Constitutional loons open your mouth you are slapped down by facts. Stop parroting the stupid shit your given by those who want to disarm law abiding citizens.

I love how cult fucks talk out of their asses and then backtrack and try to make it as though YOU are wrong.

So you can't buy new machine guns...like I posted?

Yes, the right to bear arms. Meaning to carry.

Obviously citizens can't buy mustard gas or missile launchers. It would likely mean the end of our constitutional Republic.

Even Scalia was hesitant to support rocket launchers, despite being bearable, because he saw the folly of citizens armed with weapons that could blow up aircraft taking off or landing at airports.

What exactly did I say that was unconstitutional in regards to the second amendment?

My title refers to the article in the link below. It contains some very simple truths in a very rudimentary manner so that even the leftist 'tards can understand it (They will get it, but they will not acknowledge it because they are creepy, untruthful people).

I think we need to step back and take a deep breath in the wake of the Nashville school shooting today. It is a unique situation with circumstances not often repeated, to wit: the shooter was a crazy chick; it occurred at a Christian parochial school. Thus, we know immediately that this is an atypical school shooting. But this is a point lost on the left. They are ready to trample all over these poor children and their parents, completely oblivious to their suffering, in order to take advantage of this important time when some people's powers of reason are temporarily overwhelmed by brash emotion.

We need to let cool heads prevail and remember that nothing has changed between yesterday and today. Sure, 3 children have unfortunately lost their lives. But that is NOTHING compared to how many lives the left will ruin by committing abortion and child sexual mutilation in the name of "gender affirming care". Let's face it: Democrats HATE children. They do not give one shit about those kids in Nashville. Keep that in mind while they are telling you how we have to get rid of guns to "protect out babies". If you are sincere in wanting to protect their babies, then stop killing your unborn children and subjecting your children to groomers and sexual mutilation!

Gun control efforts proposed and pimped by the left have no rational relationship to the harm they seek to curtail. This is the bottom line, and the constitutional standard to apply (aside from the Second Amendment).

In most all mass shooting cases, the "common sense" gun control legislation that Democrats favor, would not have stopped most of the mass shooting we have had. This recent shooting is a great example. This "IT" person meticulously planned this over a long time and had detailed plans. They brought with them to the school 2 assault type weapons and a 9mm handgun. And yet the left are once again trying to claim that if we had had an assault weapons ban in place, this shooting would not have happened. Did they forget this person was hell bent on doing this and also came with a 9mm handgun? Yes, this shooting would have still happened. But, they cry out for a ban on assault weapons nonetheless as if it would have made a difference.

Obviously citizens can't buy mustard gas or missile launchers. It would likely mean the end of our constitutional Republic.

Even Scalia was hesitant to support rocket launchers, despite being bearable, because he saw the folly of citizens armed with weapons that could blow up aircraft taking off or landing at airports.

What exactly did I say that was unconstitutional in regards to the second amendment?
Did you just blank out the part about the M2 that's still fielded by the US Army and German WWII machine guns that fire more rounds per minute than modern weapons ? Did you know that people can own cannons the same as when the 2nd was ratified ? Can't carry those things. How many people do you know have the knowledge to handle and store mustard gas and people can own rocket launchers. Everything that comes out of your mouth just shows how ignorant you are on the subject.

As far as an unconstitutional statement by you "The second amendment isn't absolute." Please show me the except for clause in the Amendment. What arms does it ban ? I'll wait for you to pull something completely wrong out of you ass.

Should mentally ill trannies not be allowed to purchase AR-15s?

The 2nd is about defending against
338244316_1169924820333613_6283958916359010278_n.jpg
The citizens of the UK have never had a Constitutional right to own arms. Why would I take the advice of a people who still practice a Medieval form of government. Israel installed armed guards in their schools after an incident in the 70's and have had two since. Why do you anti-constitutional loons insist on disarming law abiding citizens when there are working solutions that don't deprive us of our rights ?

Did you just blank out the part about the M2 that's still fielded by the US Army and German WWII machine guns that fire more rounds per minute than modern weapons ? Did you know that people can own cannons the same as when the 2nd was ratified ? Can't carry those things. How many people do you know have the knowledge to handle and store mustard gas and people can own rocket launchers. Everything that comes out of your mouth just shows how ignorant you are on the subject.

No. Can you buy a machine gun that was made in the last year?

So you believe people's knowledge and competent use of a weapon is a reason to disqualify them from ownership?

As far as an unconstitutional statement by you "The second amendment isn't absolute." Please show me the except for clause in the Amendment. What arms does it ban ? I'll wait for you to pull something completely wrong out of you ass.
Nuclear bombs and mustard gas.

Forum List

Back