Why Gun Control Efforts do not Work

Maybe its because of the two many gun laws, that we do not enforce,
Instead of a few gun laws that make sense that we could enforce.
Six people are dead THREE of them little childern.
Hate caused reaction?

who says gun control doesn't work?

ask these criminals.....for them it worked allright!:rolleyes:

rcfQj2a.png

Question for you Moon Bats.

Why did Biden lie?

BIDEN: "Everybody thinks somehow the Second Amendment is absolute. You're not allowed to go out and own an automatic weapon. You're not allowed to own a machine gun. You're not allowed to own a flamethrower. [..] Why in God's name do we allow these weapons of war on our streets?" pic.twitter.com/eP7pds4O3e

Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 28, 2023

By the way, I legally own an automatic weapon. It is a "machine gun". Class III M-16. Fully automatic.

Why did he lie and say it was illegal?

Question for you Moon Bats.

Why did Biden lie?

BIDEN: "Everybody thinks somehow the Second Amendment is absolute. You're not allowed to go out and own an automatic weapon. You're not allowed to own a machine gun. You're not allowed to own a flamethrower. [..] Why in God's name do we allow these weapons of war on our streets?" pic.twitter.com/eP7pds4O3e

Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 28, 2023

By the way, I legally own an automatic weapon. It is a "machine gun". Class III M-16. Fully automatic.

Why did he lie and say it was illegal?
The second amendment isn't absolute.

He probably meant machine guns that Reagan, with the support of the NRA banned, but who knows.

Obviously he is either ignorant about guns (like me) or he misspoke.

Why are you nitpicking erroneous statements?

He probably meant machine guns that Reagan, with the support of the NRA banned, but who knows.

Obviously he is either ignorant about guns (like me) or he misspoke.

Why are you nitpicking erroneous statements?
You are ignorant as hell.

Machine guns are not banned in the US.

You are as stupid as Potatohead.

It is not nitpicking to point out Potatohead;s lies.

Why are you trying to justify his dishonesty. You are a little sick in the mind, aren't you?

To hell it ain't, Moon Bat.

"Shall not be infringed" is water tight absolute. You stupid uneducated inbred Libtards just don't want to accept it.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm but the crime that was committed with it.

You are ignorant as hell.

Machine guns are not banned in the US.

You are as stupid as Potatohead.

It is not nitpicking to point out Potatohead;s lies.

Why are you trying to justify his dishonesty. You are a little sick in the mind, aren't you?
"Federal law prohibits the possession of newly manufactured machine guns, but permits the transfer of machine guns lawfully owned prior to May 19, 1986, if the transfer is approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives. As a result, a substantial number of machine guns are still in circulation."

To hell it ain't, Moon Bat.

"Shall not be infringed" is water tight absolute. You stupid uneducated inbred Libtards just don't want to accept it.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm but the crime that was committed with it.
So you support the ownership of rocket launchers and mustard gas?

"Federal law prohibits the possession of newly manufactured machine guns, but permits the transfer of machine guns lawfully owned prior to May 19, 1986, if the transfer is approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives. As a result, a substantial number of machine guns are still in circulation."

You idiot. There are hundreds of thousands of legal machinme guns in the hands of civilians so they are not banned. I have one of them.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

You idiot. There are hundreds of thousands of legal machinme guns in the hands of civilians so they are not banned. I have one of them.

Stop being a fucking idiot.
Yet machine guns are still banned...like I posted...thus making your ad hominem even more embarrassing.

So you support the ownership of rocket launchers and mustard gas?
You are fucking moron and you don't know what you are talking about.

Civilians already own rocket launchers. Just like they own jet fighters, tanks, artillery pieces, machine guns and almost any kind of military vehicle you can think of.

The problem with owning weapons like that is that usually the producers won't sell to anyone except the government. For instance, try buying an Apache helicopter. The Isrealis sold five last year and they may be only ones available on the civilian market in the entire world. If you do get one it is expensive and very difficult to maintain. To own, maintain and fly a fighter jet like a MiG may cost as much as a million dollars a year and very few people can afford it.

I'm not sure you can buy mustard gas anywhere. You can buy CS gas. Back in the 1980s my wife carried some around in her purse.

Yet machine guns are still banned...like I posted...thus making your ad hominem even more embarrassing.

You are fucking dense as hell.

If machine guns were banned I wouldn't have a legal one, would I?

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. you are doubling down on your stupidity.

By the way Moon Bat. The Hughes Amendment is considered by some legal scholars to be illegal under the Bruen ruling. Hopefully even the NFA. However, it will take awhile for those challenges to go through the courts.

You are fucking moron and you don't know what you are talking about.

Civilians already own rocket launchers. Just like they own jet fighters, tanks, artillery pieces, machine guns and almost any kind of military vehicle you can think of.

Civilians should not be owning jet fighters and tanks because that would violate the law but NOT the constitution.

The problem with owning weapons like that is that usually the producers won't sell to anyone except the government. For instance, try buying an Apache helicopter. The Isrealis sold five last year and they may be only ones available on the civilian market in the entire world. If you do get one it is expensive and very difficult to maintain. To own, maintain and fly a fighter jet like a MiG may cost as much as a million dollars a year and very few people can afford it.

So what you are saying is if some chinese government spies were citizens of the US, you would support them receiving billions from the Chinese government to build an airstrip, buy fighter jets, and eventually use multiple such properties, legally bought by us citizens, to suddenly in tandem fly them and bomb cities?
You are fucking dense as hell.

If machine guns were banned I wouldn't have a legal one, would I?

Yawn...yet machine guns are still banned.

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. you are doubling down on your stupidity.

By the way Moon Bat. The Hughes Amendment is considered by some legal scholars to be illegal under the Bruen ruling. Hopefully even the NFA. However, it will take awhile for those challenges to go through the courts.
Keep waiting.

Forum List

Back