Why Gun Control Efforts do not Work

Having moral teaching in schools is not government pushing religion... look up the word Nihilism and you will see what an absence of faith is doing to the young people of America....
You can take the guns away but you can't fix people without giving them faith and hope and a desire to live their life....
Read your own post you didn't just say moral teachings did you?

I'm not anti god.

I just worship the real God and not the fake Christian god.

I will pray for you.
I don't care which God you select... the teachings are the same... do onto others what you would have done onto you....

I don't care which God you select... the teachings are the same... do onto others what you would have done onto you....
Nope. That isn't what is taught. You worship a false diety created by men to control the weak and scared.

My God will embrace you if you only but seek the truth.

I will pray for you.

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.” ~DJT

My title refers to the article in the link below. It contains some very simple truths in a very rudimentary manner so that even the leftist 'tards can understand it (They will get it, but they will not acknowledge it because they are creepy, untruthful people).

I think we need to step back and take a deep breath in the wake of the Nashville school shooting today. It is a unique situation with circumstances not often repeated, to wit: the shooter was a crazy chick; it occurred at a Christian parochial school. Thus, we know immediately that this is an atypical school shooting. But this is a point lost on the left. They are ready to trample all over these poor children and their parents, completely oblivious to their suffering, in order to take advantage of this important time when some people's powers of reason are temporarily overwhelmed by brash emotion.

We need to let cool heads prevail and remember that nothing has changed between yesterday and today. Sure, 3 children have unfortunately lost their lives. But that is NOTHING compared to how many lives the left will ruin by committing abortion and child sexual mutilation in the name of "gender affirming care". Let's face it: Democrats HATE children. They do not give one shit about those kids in Nashville. Keep that in mind while they are telling you how we have to get rid of guns to "protect out babies". If you are sincere in wanting to protect their babies, then stop killing your unborn children and subjecting your children to groomers and sexual mutilation!

Gun control efforts proposed and pimped by the left have no rational relationship to the harm they seek to curtail. This is the bottom line, and the constitutional standard to apply (aside from the Second Amendment).

Why Gun Control Efforts do not Work​

WRONG!
Gun Control Efforts have worked fabulously to reduce, remove and restrict your Constitutional Rights.

MUCH more to come.
Vote for ANYONE but DeSantis to get MUCH more gun control.

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.” ~DJT

I guess he is like liberals and doesn't realize that gun control is unconstitutional.

No gods needed. and FYI the Golden Rule is not a Christian invention. Versions of it go back as far as 2000 BC
Then we should be teaching it... not gender confusion and climate change... Do me a favor picture yourself as a child in school and for 8 hours you hear that the earth is dying and that nature is wrong... boys can be girls and girls can be boys and the end of the world is immanent....

Then we should be teaching it... not gender confusion and climate change... Do me a favor picture yourself as a child in school and for 8 hours you hear that the earth is dying and that nature is wrong... boys can be girls and girls can be boys and the end of the world is immanent....

I agree we need to get back to actual teachi9ng but religion is not anything the government should be forcing on people.

Forum List

Back