Why GOP culture warriors lost big in school board races: “Don’t assume that a blanket message on critical race theory or transgender issues will win"

Does it work both ways? Seems to me progressive culture is always ahead of politics. The things we fight for today are the things that get taken for granted tomorrow. Womens suffrage, equal rights, gay marriage.... we used to be able to add abortion to that list but you morons fucked around and are finding out so how's that working for you? You really want to keep picking these fights?
None of those issues are strictly left right

Nor particularly progressive or beneficial as in the issue of grooming small children or the attacks on religion

As for abortion, your pride in being able to kill helpless human beings is hardly an advancement for society

Its not a sports bet my guy. It isn't really as simple as what are the odds the Heat make it out of the first round. We know life exists. That's like knowing who already won the game. Why would we need odds for an outcome we already have? Discovering the origins of life means looking at the evidence for life we do see and working our way back. There are several plausible theories that are consistent with life here on Earth such as thermal vents having all the necessary precursors to life that were theorized before they were actually discovered. There is nothing at all plausible about religious origin theories that don't try to explain anything with any argument other than "God did it".

In order to buy into the idea that God doesn’t exist, one would have to buy into idea that we can get something from nothing. That is every bit as much of a stretch as believing that God did it. Evolution and/or the Big Bang is nothing more than an unfounded “faith” that the unscientific premise on which the entire theory relies, will somehow, miraculously be resolved.

It is akin to a student attempting to reverse engineer an extremely complex algorithm, knowing that the first operation is a/0. No doubt that much can be learned and proven along the way backwards, but a truly intelligent person would recognize that the entire process is an exercise in futility, unless they can resolve the a/0 problem.

Turns out going to school and socializing with people who are black, brown, gay, or trans helps your children see them as actual people rather than as characters in some culture war cosplay.
And this is the REAL reason the MAGAts are fighting against public schools, teachers, etc.

how often does that happen with KIDS?

it is against the law in most states prior to 16, and even after that only with a parent and their doctor's permission, until 18.

16/17 is the age that most states have as an age of consent....basically, they can make the decision on their own, to have sex....

I think it's just nuts, but that decision is NOT MINE to make for them, nor should it be the govts, or yours to make Mac7....why do you think you should be making that decision for another family?
When perverted lib brainwashing convinces small children to want to mutilate their bodies or change their sex at any age the damage to them has already been done

Nuclear families strengthen society as we know it.

It makes you wonder about some of the folks posting here who are so deeply bothered by nuclear families in movies, TV, and commercials.

None of those issues are strictly left right

Nor particularly progressive or beneficial as in the issue of grooming small children or the attacks on religion

As for abortion, your pride in being able to kill helpless human beings is hardly an advancement for society
They were issues of progressive, forward thinking vs backwards conservative thinking that sees any expression outside the values its trying to conserve as a personnel assault. Gay marriage is an assault on straight marriage. How? Don't ask me but the Bingo who argued that yesterday on this board has yet to respond. No one is trying to force you or your children to be gay or trans but conservative bigots are acting once like other people trying to live their lives is something they need to legislate and fight against.

They were issues of progressive, forward thinking vs backwards conservative thinking that sees any expression outside the values its trying to conserve as a personnel assault. Gay marriage is an assault on straight marriage. How? Don't ask me but the Bingo who argued that yesterday on this board has yet to respond. No one is trying to force you or your children to be gay or trans but conservative bigots are acting once like other people trying to live their lives is something they need to legislate and fight against.
I have been divorced twice. I am the assault on straight marriage.

No one is trying to force you or your children to be gay or trans
Thats not true

Libs dont generally target adults like me because we are old enough to resist

But children are like soft clay and the prime targets of lefty degenerates

Left wing Milwaukee and the murder capital of the Country, Chicago? Anybody think they care about school boards in Chicago when kids are murdered every week in gang bang confrontations? By the way, let's see the manifesto.

Left wing Milwaukee and the murder capital of the Country, Chicago? Anybody think they care about school boards in Chicago when kids are murdered every week in gang bang confrontations? By the way, let's see the manifesto.
Chicago isn't the murder capital of the country. That would be New Orleans. Apparently you've been groomed well by the liars at FOX.

Forum List

Back