Why GOP culture warriors lost big in school board races: “Don’t assume that a blanket message on critical race theory or transgender issues will win"

The most important school board issue in recent memory happened in liberal Louden, Va. Residents in Va. took back their schools and a democrat lost the election for governor. It's no secret that all you have to do in Milwaukee and Chicago is to run with a "D". Politico must know it but it's the best news they can manufacture at a time when democrats call trannie terrorists victims after they murder kids in a classroom. Let's see the manifesto.

Every student you talk to??? How many students would that be???? Are any of them from a different neighbourhood, county or state than you????
Teachers will pull kids out of class to protest climate change and guns.

Could you ever imagine them protesting abortion or the insane spending at the federal level as their futures are ruined fiscally.

That would make you head explode.

:auiqs.jpg:

For people to lose their shit and act like nutcases so they can characterize ALL conservative Americans as nutcases and drive any real moderates to the left.
So it seems "For people to lose their shit" are the people who are extremists in both far left and the far right. Looking at a clock face the extremists are on the face from "4" to "8"; aka as the Idiot Fringe.

Those who are on the face from "2" to "4" and "8" to 10" are real conservatives and real liberals; and the vast majority of our population are moderates and placed on "10" to "2".

So it seems "For people to lose their shit" are the people who are extremists in both far left and the far right. Looking at a clock face the extremists are on the face from "4" to "8"; aka as the Idiot Fringe.

Those who are on the face from "2" to "4" and "8" to 10" are real conservatives and real liberals; and the vast majority of our population are moderates and placed on "10" to "2".
I would love to know what a moderate is when it comes to a drag queen giving a lap dance to a child in school or teaching children they are either a victim or a victimizer due to the color of their skin or helping them change their sex before they are old enough to even consent for sex

What would you say a moderate would be on those positions?

The most important school board issue in recent memory happened in liberal Louden, Va. Residents in Va. took back their schools and a democrat lost the election for governor. It's no secret that all you have to do in Milwaukee and Chicago is to run with a "D". Politico must know it but it's the best news they can manufacture at a time when democrats call trannie terrorists victims after they murder kids in a classroom. Let's see the manifesto.

Did you read what happened???? Louden Country voters were DUPED into believing that the transgender bathroom policy, which wasn't even in force at the time, was responsible for this child being assaulted.

These assaults had nothing to do with transgender bathrooms. This assault happened because authorities moved a sexually violent student with history of assaulting people at former school to a new school as he awaited trial for sexual assaults committed at his former school.

When he continued his violent sexual assaults at his new school, those in charge did nothing.

The people in Louden were LIED TO when they were told the accused was transgendered, and this assault wouldn't have happened except for the bathroom policy.

And just to be really clear: The American Enterprise Institute is right wing think tank.

• Overall, we rate American Enterprise Institute Right Biased based on a political policy in line with Republicans and Mixed for factual reporting based on minimizing scientific consensus regarding climate change.

Last edited:
In order to buy into the idea that God doesn’t exist, one would have to buy into idea that we can get something from nothing. That is every bit as much of a stretch as believing that God did it. Evolution and/or the Big Bang is nothing more than an unfounded “faith” that the unscientific premise on which the entire theory relies, will somehow, miraculously be resolved.

It is akin to a student attempting to reverse engineer an extremely complex algorithm, knowing that the first operation is a/0. No doubt that much can be learned and proven along the way backwards, but a truly intelligent person would recognize that the entire process is an exercise in futility, unless they can resolve the a/0 problem.
You've got it ass backwards. It not on me to prove God doesn't exist. Its on you to provide evidence for him. We have science to prove some of the things we observe in the universe even if not all of them. "God" explains none of them. It doesn't even attempt to. It's not a theory for anything.

Thats not true

Libs dont generally target adults like me because we are old enough to resist

But children are like soft clay and the prime targets of lefty degenerates
This is just character acting. You perform like you're caping up to save children but everytime we talk to them and their families they talk about how you're the bullies and the bad guys.

Did you read what happened???? Louden Country voters were DUPED into believing that the transgender bathroom policy, which wasn't even in force at the time, was responsible for this child being assaulted.

These assaults had nothing to do with transgender bathrooms. This assault happened because authorities moved a sexually violent student with history of assaulting people at former school to a new school as he awaited trial for sexual assaults committed at his former school.

When he continued his violent sexual assaults at his new school, those in charge did nothing.

The people in Louden were LIED TO when they were told the accused was transgendered, and this assault wouldn't have happened except for the bathroom policy.

And just to be really clear: The American Enterprise Institute is right wing think tank.

• Overall, we rate American Enterprise Institute Right Biased based on a political policy in line with Republicans and Mixed for factual reporting based on minimizing scientific consensus regarding climate change.
Duped? The local government referred to angry parents as "terrorists" and they arrested a father who protested the fact that his daughter was molested by a confused boy in a skirt.

This is just character acting. You perform like you're caping up to save children but everytime we talk to them and their families they talk about how you're the bullies and the bad guys.

One brainwashed child is proof of nothing

One brainwashed child is proof of nothing
We don't let ignorant trailer trash diagnose brain conditions. Also there were three families and three trans children in that video but expecting you to be able to count that high was a big ask.

We don't let ignorant trailer trash diagnose brain conditions. Also there were three families and three trans children in that video but expecting you to be able to count that high was a big ask.
The cheap personal insults do your argument and reputation no good

The cheap personal insults do your argument and reputation no good
DIdn't you just accuse people of brain washing children without evidence? Why is it you cucks always turn bitch when people respond in kind to your accusations?

DIdn't you just accuse people of brain washing children without evidence? Why is it you cucks always turn bitch when people respond in kind to your accusations?
Let me be clear before the mods pound me into dog meat

I did not accuse you personally of grooming young children

Your response was personal towards me

Let me be clear before the mods pound me into dog meat

I did not accuse you personally of grooming young children

Your response was personal towards me
You did accuse parents of trans children of brainwashing their own children so I have no qualms identifying you as an ignorant bigot.

You've got it ass backwards. It not on me to prove God doesn't exist. Its on you to provide evidence for him. We have science to prove some of the things we observe in the universe even if not all of them. "God" explains none of them. It doesn't even attempt to. It's not a theory for anything.
Of course it is. Is it theory for how it all began that doesn't violate scientific principles any more than the idea that you can get something from nothing. It certainly stands to reason that if a higher being created all living things that they would have many similarities in certain mechanisms. It does not stand to reason that you can get something from nothing or that it all happened by pure circumstance.

Of course it is. Is it theory for how it all began that doesn't violate scientific principles any more than the idea that you can get something from nothing. It certainly stands to reason that if a higher being created all living things that they would have many similarities in certain mechanisms. It does not stand to reason that you can get something from nothing or that it all happened by pure circumstance.
You don't have a theory you have an imagination. Until your theory can make predictions about how the universe works that we can test, it means nothing.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You did accuse parents of trans children of brainwashing their own children so I have no qualms identifying you as an ignorant bigot.
Some parent are participating in the brainwashing while other parents are fighting against it

The latter are the ones being harassed by the biden Deep State as terrorists

Forum List

Back