Why GOP culture warriors lost big in school board races: “Don’t assume that a blanket message on critical race theory or transgender issues will win"

Some parent are participating in the brainwashing while other parents are fighting against it

The latter are the ones being harassed by the biden Deep State as terrorists
Any examples or can we all just assume these are more fantasies from your bigot imagination?

You did accuse parents of trans children of brainwashing their own children so I have no qualms identifying you as an ignorant bigot.
You seem to have no floor of any sort to restrict your personal insult

Snd “bigot” is an honored lib insult that Gods on Mt Olympus, aka mods, seem to approve of

Unlike “groomer” which they hate since it applies to libs

You don't have a theory you have an imagination. Until your theory can make predictions about how the universe works that we can test, it means nothing.
Let me know when you come up with a theory whose premise is as fundamentally unsound as a/0 is to math. If a/0 was found not to be undefined, all of what we know of math would change. Similarly, if it was found that we could get something from nothing then the underlying science that was used to prove the current theory would no longer be valid. You've predetermined that the answer to a mathematical equation is correct despite a glaring, elementary mathematical error.

Evolutionary theory has become a religion of sorts. I don't really care if you get it.

You seem to have no floor of any sort to restrict your personal insult

Snd “bigot” is an honored lib insult that Gods on Mt Olympus, aka mods, seem to approve of

Unlike “groomer” which they hate since it applies to libs
Well one is an accusation of a crime against children and the other is an opinion about your general deplorable nature but feel free to continue to cry about it. Mainstream society doesn't like your kind. 😁

Those churches where snakes are handled don`t believe in Evolution either. Here`s a tip for you kiddo, Adam and Eve and Noah`s Ark are children`s stories. I went to a Catholic school and they never tried to sell us that nonsense.

You pompous wacko, I don’t use the teachings of the church to destroy the theory, and that’s all it is, of evolution. I use scientific fact. I’ll have you cowering in a corner screaming racist,bigot, homophobe, Hitler in less than five minutes.

I would love to know what a moderate is when it comes to a drag queen giving a lap dance to a child in school or teaching children they are either a victim or a victimizer due to the color of their skin or helping them change their sex before they are old enough to even consent for sex

What would you say a moderate would be on those positions?
What you are posting isn't moderate. And, BTW, you are not moderate Votto, you are in the extreme, sitting on the idiot fringe.

These Rabid Republicans are making laws for adults also inhibiting their freedom through centralized government control. The GOP shows it's true fascist head.

I would love to know what a moderate is when it comes to a drag queen giving a lap dance to a child in school or teaching children they are either a victim or a victimizer due to the color of their skin or helping them change their sex before they are old enough to even consent for sex.

What would you say a moderate would be on those positions?

Drag queens don’t give lap dances to anyone children or adults.

And yet in spite of every teacher claiming to be the exception who walks on water, and would never lead children astray, the liberal education monopoly keeps churning out millions of little marxist social justice warriors that their parents do not recognize

I wonder how that works?

You're mostly talking about college

Those churches where snakes are handled don`t believe in Evolution either. Here`s a tip for you kiddo, Adam and Eve and Noah`s Ark are children`s stories. I went to a Catholic school and they never tried to sell us that nonsense.

And yet you buy into a theory that requires that we break several scientific laws.(Conservation of Mass for one) You can’t get something from nothing and no matter how the evolutionists spin it, that is the underpinning of their theory. As I pointed out in another post, if somehow, someway in the future there was a scientific discovery that allowed us to get something from nothing, all of science would change, including the very science used to validate evolutionary theory. BTW, I do believe living things adapt, but I’m not naive enough to buy into the theory that all things, living and non-living, are products of pure happenstance. The odds are astronomical and statistically improbable. If impossibility was a thing in statistics, it would be that.

They have a picture of it happening.......

Are you saying they faked the picture?

Do you have evidence they didn't????? It's up to you to prove you're using valid sources, and stuff that hasn't been faked.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

When a source is this bad, I don't believe ANYTHING they post unless is it confirmed by other sources which can pass a fact check.

Who you trust for your information really fucking matters.

Do you have evidence they didn't????? It's up to you to prove you're using valid sources, and stuff that hasn't been faked.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

When a source is this bad, I don't believe ANYTHING they post unless is it confirmed by other sources which can pass a fact check.

Who you trust for your information really fucking matters.

There is literally a picture of it happening in the article.

You just have sand in your vagina because you made a blanket statement and got called out.

CRT (blm) recognition jonesing is a democrat-controlled media variant of tranny recognition jonesing.

Therefore, the most profound pathology implicates Biden's nazi media puppetmasters. What they won't tell you screws you most:

1. When did the Nashville killer-tranny begin collecting guns, and was this time window larger than then one defined by the deaths of two of its friends?

2. Was the Nashville killer-tranny seeing a theologian or a professional shrink? Both? For how long before the killings?

3. Was the Nashville killer-tranny actually mutilated, and by what criteria was it diagnosed at birth for being a biological male and yet documented on the birth certificate as female?

3. question holds the most promise for understanding the profound pathologies of this Democrat administration now destroying the American infrastructure via blm, tranny politics, drug and crime violence, etc.

Forum List

Back