Why Get Rid of the Bastards?

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
Two days ago I voiced in confidence to a friend my dis pleasure withthe illegal problem. It was overheard by a mexican american citizen who teaches illegals a trade so they can continue stealing our jobs from the American Citizens. He threatened my life if he ever heard me say it again. A mexican american citizen.
Most mexicans here are FOR illegal immigration. Neither care about Our Country. Its gonna get bad here someday soon. Here in soCal you have to be very, very careful with what you say. These bastards that teach and offer employment are even worse and are nothing more than traitors for undermining the economy of The United States. An illegal is an illegal...dont matter where you com from.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. Home | Federation for American Immigration Reform

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.The High Cost of Cheap Labor

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. The High Cost of Cheap Labor

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.CNN.com - Transcripts

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime p roblem in the United States CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: Redirecting...

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, if we send them home, we'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!

Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!

Last edited:
I dont want to say but it is a very common, very skilled occupation that employs thousands.

Such Mexican American citizens are called "patrons", who facilitate illegals entry into the economy and culture.

Yes, some of them are dangerous.

Report them to the police.

I dont want to say but it is a very common, very skilled occupation that employs thousands.
So you have nothing. Reagan should have never signed the amnesty bill..

Oh, I have something...I just dont wanna get dead. Reread my post. And they aaaaall sign an amnesty bill u dope
Yeah an anonymous site with an anonymous name posting something will get you killed....Who is all signed the amnesty bill during Reagan?

[COMMENT: So far as I know, these are accurate factual statements. The arguments for compassion and love are beside the mark. Both compassion and love are required by our Christian faith. But stupidity is not. Allowing people into America who will destroy the very things they come for is not compassion or love.

If Americans had any sense, they would be insisting on changes in Mexico so that these poor could indeed find the good life (at least physically and economically) of which their very rich nation is capable. If you give a man a fish, you feed him one day. If you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life. That is the compassionate and Christian way. See the IMMIGRATION GUMBALLS presentation for more facts.

Make that 15 reasons in the title. According to email #2 below, illegal immigrants kill 13 persons on average every day on our highways. That comes to over 4700 per year. How does that compare with our casualties in Iraq? Where is the more dangerous war? Here or in the Near East?

On Sunday, August 5, I and several family members were coming back from the Pacific beach north of Malibu, California, to Los Angeles to my oldest son's apartment. We had turned off the coastal road onto Malibu Canyon Road, a two-lane road winding through a deep canyon with steep walls on the sides of the road. At one point, my oldest son was driving about 4 cars ahead of myself and my second son. With him were his wife and child, and my second son's wife and two children. A steep canyon wall was on our left right at the edge of the road. Just as my oldest son's car was about to pass a small parking lot on the left side, a car darted out of the lot right in front of him, crossed the highway, spun around in a perfect U-turn, crossed the road again, and smashed into the canyon wall. By the grace of God, no other cars were hit, despite fairly heavy traffic. We pulled over. The two in the smashed car stumbled out. They were able to walk. I asked the passenger if he had hit his head (the driver side airbag had deployed, but not on the passenger side). He seemed to shake his head, "no". He was unable to speak English. My second son asked him in Spanish. He was unable to respond intelligibly. Same was true of the driver. They appeared to be drunk.

Were they illegal immigrants? Were they another one of the statistics of the many such immigrants who cause accidents and deaths on American highways? The circumstances certainly suggest so. Any one of the cars on the highway could have been hit and people killed. I could have lost any of the following: a son, two daughters-in-law, three grandchildren, all in my son's car.

Read these two articles below..... And thank God for the Minutemen.

See Illegal Immigration For readers that might want to take action, go to Michelle Malkin’s web site: deportthemnow.com and John Vizzi’s victimsofillegaliens.org andusillegalaliens.com. E. Fox]

He had little choice
He had a choice and he took it..

No, he didn't

• Passed the Senate on September 19, 1985 (69–30)
  • Passed the House on October 9, 1986 (voice vote after incorporating H.R. 3810, passed 230–166).

He had little choice

No, he didn't

• Passed the House on October 9, 1986 (voice vote after incorporating H.R. 3810, passed 230–166).
Nobody held a gun to his head...he could have vetoed or abstained from signing it...

He had little choice

No, he didn't

Nobody held a gun to his head...he could have vetoed or abstained from signing it...

and it would have passed anyway.

Oh, I have something...I just dont wanna get dead. Reread my post. And they aaaaall sign an amnesty bill u dope
Yeah an anonymous site with an anonymous name posting something will get you killed....Who is all signed the amnesty bill during Reagan?

Ok,carpentry and plumbing skills. Its doesnt matter what it is. You dont get it.

He had little choice

No, he didn't

By signing it he was agreeing.....

He had little choice

No, he didn't

The House would not have overidden the veto.

He had little choice

No, he didn't

Dont be a boob. They aaaaall are for it. If not, then after one side makes law in favor of illegals why didnt the OTHER side straiten it out after THEY got in?...Huh?

Ok,carpentry and plumbing skills. Its doesnt matter what it is. You dont get it.
In 1982 I had to teach Mexicans to be mason labors, Why? No whites and no blacks wanted to do the job..

Maybe one of these illegal aliens could teach the OP English.

Forum List

Back