Why Exactly Do Liberals Hate Trump?

Because Trump is an individual.....

Yup and he's not a politician and he doesn't feel the need to act like one.

He's a guy who will do what he thinks best for the country and I doubt he gives a shit what liberals think of him. Liberals who think big govt. is the be all end all.

Trump only cares about Trump, you unsophisticated racist rube. Repug idiots like you have now setup this country for destruction.

Beg to differ. Trump cares about the entire country and that even includes you stupid ass.

I'm not a Rep. I'm an independent and I voted for Trump.

I prefer someone who knows what he's doing to a stupid, careless and incompetent idiot who doesn't know the meaning of the word Classified.

Oh and you and your liberal friends are well on the way to destroying this country. Your free stuff will eventually take the country down.

Sit back and relax while Trump works his magic.

Carry on dumbass.

Liberals, so funny a word. One would say Trump led a liberal life, one without rules, morals, etc. He even bragged about it. Is that what you mean by liberal? Sleeping around, not paying taxes, stiffing the small guy?
He is the complete opposite of what conservatives claim to be. In other words, he fits right in with them lying sacks of shit.

I have been saying all along Trump is a liberal. He fits into politics easily.

A lot of people who hate Trump have been deeply brainwashed: they've been told "their enemies" conservatives elected a rapist, a women hater, a Nazi and a Putin's agent. If somebody comes and fixes the Media, it hopefully will un-brainwash a lot of them without problems.

Um, they did.

Because Trump is an individual.....

Yup and he's not a politician and he doesn't feel the need to act like one.

He's a guy who will do what he thinks best for the country and I doubt he gives a shit what liberals think of him. Liberals who think big govt. is the be all end all.

Trump only cares about Trump, you unsophisticated racist rube. Repug idiots like you have now setup this country for destruction.

Beg to differ. Trump cares about the entire country and that even includes you stupid ass.

I'm not a Rep. I'm an independent and I voted for Trump.

I prefer someone who knows what he's doing to a stupid, careless and incompetent idiot who doesn't know the meaning of the word Classified.

Oh and you and your liberal friends are well on the way to destroying this country. Your free stuff will eventually take the country down.

Sit back and relax while Trump works his magic.

Carry on dumbass.
Hillary was going to overwhelm Social Security and Medicare by bringing in hundreds of thousands of refugees. Top it off with all of the baby-boomers retiring expecting their benefits to be there. The result would have been millions of Americans not knowing if they would have enough money to pay their bills and still eat.

A communist utopia.

A lot of people who hate Trump have been deeply brainwashed: they've been told "their enemies" conservatives elected a rapist, a women hater, a Nazi and a Putin's agent. If somebody comes and fixes the Media, it hopefully will un-brainwash a lot of them without problems.

Um, they did.

For the smart people (and I know you, Penelope, are a smart girl, you've proved it with your smart posts) it won't take long to understand that with President Trump you are living in a much richer and much safer country.

upload_2016-11-10_8-31-23.png

Trump is very symbolic of the real issues. He is a white male and this is ultimately a race war. Democrats are convinced that if they hate whites, Christians, men, in any combination they will on the side of the race warriors.

Sounds like John Podesta if you think about it.

I dilike him because he is a lying blowhard and a glitzy fraud.

And I don't hate him or any Americans in particular, what I hate is the general state of massive ignorance that allows a ridiculous candidate like this to win.

And I don't hate him or any Americans in particular, what I hate is the general state of massive ignorance that allows a ridiculous candidate like this to win.

That is also the same reason I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton.

False equivalency and by not voting you did help one of them.

His heart is in the right place, but he still doesn't understand why he feels the way he does about the election.

There are many reasons, largely because he is a racist and a misogynist. He's also a bully and a corrupt businessman and simply a horrible role model for millions of children in this country.

Not that you honestly care what I think. You will continue to be an evil bigot and I will continue to fight against people like you. So we'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, and he's a big fat poopy-pants fibber too.....

Yep, and you still voted for him because you're fucking stupid.

But you really have no choice in the matter, I understand. You're a Repug peasant and it's your peasant duty to protect your Repug feudal masters like Trump. After all, these Repug feudal masters are your intellectual and moral superiors and they know what's best for your pathetic peasant ass.

His heart is in the right place, but he still doesn't understand why he feels the way he does about the election.

Why do decent people (not just liberals) Hate Trump?

1) The racism
2) The Misogyny
3) The ignorance
4) The bullying

so hey, congrats, you got your guy in, not because you got more votes. (Trump got as many votes as Romney and McCain and less than Bush-43 did) but because you either made it too difficult for minorities to vote or people who voted for Obama twice didn't bother this time.

And now when he fails, you are going to have a Democratic party waiting in the wings that will make you WISH for Hillary.

It is not constructive to label every person that disagrees with you politically as "indecent". People have diverse opinions about this country and there are intelligent decent people on both sides.

Not anymore. If you vote for a bigot like Trump, you are supporting intolerance and hatred. It's that simple, there's no equivocating or rationalizing of this simple fact.

False equivalency and by not voting you did help one of them.

I didn't say I didn't vote, I said I did not vote for either of them.

And it is not a false equivalency, I did not like the fact that I could trust neither candidate. Hillary lies without any reservation, it has bit her over and over, Trump is no better. Both are liberals.

1) The racism
2) The Misogyny
3) The ignorance
4) The bullying

so hey, congrats, you got your guy in, not because you got more votes. (Trump got as many votes as Romney and McCain and less than Bush-43 did) but because you either made it too difficult for minorities to vote or people who voted for Obama twice didn't bother this time.

And now when he fails, you are going to have a Democratic party waiting in the wings that will make you WISH for Hillary.

It is not constructive to label every person that disagrees with you politically as "indecent". People have diverse opinions about this country and there are intelligent decent people on both sides.

Not anymore. If you vote for a bigot like Trump, you are supporting intolerance and hatred. It's that simple, there's no equivocating or rationalizing of this simple fact.

You promised us after yesterday and you gloating all over the Hillary victory, you would be gone. Sad you can't tell the truth, you are no better than Trump.

I'm here today praising Trump's plans for a massive infrastructure program,

and I'm here today showing how Trump moved to the left of Clinton in order to win the election,

and you people are here wanting to build strawmen.

and I'm here today showing how Trump moved to the left of Clinton in order to win the election,

I think trump is a liberal, always has been.

1) The racism
2) The Misogyny
3) The ignorance
4) The bullying

What racism....what misogyny, what ignorance and what bullying.....? These were made up by hilary and used against Trump by her minions in the press...

I think trump is a liberal, always has been.

He beat Clinton by appealing to everything in the establishment GOP except free trade and anti-unionism,

and that's how he won. He managed to take the old Perot vote, or its descendants, and graft it onto the standard GOP agenda.

As I pointed out in a different thread ( I don't think it was this one)

Trump in Michigan improved the union household vote for the GOP candidate by 20 points.

IOW, he was, or is, liberal on one of the best issues to be liberal on.

Forum List

Back