Why educations are designed to be worthless

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Truth About Why College Educations Are Designed To Be Worthless
Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family:

Until you learn they why's and how comes' you will never know how scammed you are.

Not all college educations are worthless. Many STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degrees are highly sought after in business and industry. College is a good thing in many ways but it must be approached with the correct mindset.

• Banned
Not all college educations are worthless. Many STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degrees are highly sought after in business and industry. College is a good thing in many ways but it must be approached with the correct mindset.

This is true, there are those who are awake., and teaching but it depends on who it is.

If so and so was taught by lets say Saul Alinsky, then he or she will give the wrong information

If someone understand the awake game and teaches it, then they can do it in another form but still give the correct information and teach people how to wake the fk up lol

But tech. they are a scam STUDENT LOANS are a scam and made to break the middle class.

I can't stand listening to him run his mouth even when I agree with him.

Why can't Infowars put together a National Recommended Reading List if everybody needs info.

How about mandatory accounting in high school? Is that bad for workers?

The Game of Nations by Miles Copeland
The Game of Nations the Amorality of Power Politics by Copeland Miles - AbeBooks

psik

"reading list"

"accounting in high school"

Spam #10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I don't agree with the sentiment addressed in the OP. College degrees are neither valuable or worthless in and of themselves. If you have a career in mind and seek a degree to follow that, you will likely succeed. Many degrees are very valuable.

But I do wonder why the people clamoring for free college never seem interested in including trade or vocational schools.

I don't agree with the sentiment addressed in the OP. College degrees are neither valuable or worthless in and of themselves. If you have a career in mind and seek a degree to follow that, you will likely succeed. Many degrees are very valuable.

But I do wonder why the people clamoring for free college never seem interested in including trade or vocational schools.

Last time that came up (around election time), there were two nitwits clamoring to add on another two years of high school for vo-tech. Had no idea kids were taking it in high school and were afraid they might touch large equipment.

Might want to wait until the stupid passes. Just saying.

Any motivated, intelligent person can gain all the knowledge of any degree with resources that are readily available. As stated more or less by Good Will Hunting, for the price of a library card, I got a Harvard education.

This is particularly true now, when excellent lectures from instructors at the top of their fields are often available for nothing or next-to-nothing on line.

Verifying to the world-at-large that you have this knowledge is the problem. Employers accept a degree over experience, even though there are countless examples of non-degreed people making outstanding contributions to companies and agencies.

One of the biggest motivators in my adult life, education-wise, was being assumed to be less competent than idiot-coworkers who had degrees when I didn't. Getting a BA and law degree were my way of saying "Fuck You" to those managers. And I promptly left their employ when I passed the Bar.

Any motivated, intelligent person can gain all the knowledge of any degree with resources that are readily available. As stated more or less by Good Will Hunting, for the price of a library card, I got a Harvard education.....

Stupid movie, faulty notion.

Part of the reason is colleges have become another fucking corporation out to make money...We should nationalize the entire fucking thing, set higher standards and offer free tax payer supported educations in subjects that are useful.

Part of the reason is colleges have become another fucking corporation out to make money...We should nationalize the entire fucking thing, set higher standards and offer free tax payer supported educations in subjects that are useful.

Who decides what is useful? That's one decision you should stay away from until you get to high school at least.

Forum List

Back