Why don't white parents get blamed....

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

I don't even think that there are any black mass shooters is there?
jesus christ !! you must be ''color blind''/racist

here --this did not get much headlines and he murdered mostly WHITES-- but no hate crime??!!!
The Kirkwood Shootings: Why Did Cookie Thornton Kill?

Dallas cop shooter

also
DC shooters--TWO blacks involved
Chris Dorner
Christopher Dorner shootings and manhunt - Wikipedia

Last edited:
When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

w.
Maybe not mass black shooters but there is a shitload of black shooters in Chitown

When we can't answer a question white racists bring up Chicago, even as they ignorantly don't understand how the people most affected have been asking for over 30 years for the resources to stop the things that go on now.

So what color racist are you?

LOL! I'm not the racist here. Your psychosis allows you to believe that a back person calling out the current existence of racism in whites is a racist.

w.
Maybe not mass black shooters but there is a shitload of black shooters in Chitown

When we can't answer a question white racists bring up Chicago, even as they ignorantly don't understand how the people most affected have been asking for over 30 years for the resources to stop the things that go on now.

LOL! I'm not the racist here. Your psychosis allows you to believe that a back person calling out the current existence of racism in whites is a racist.

So you're a black racist? I see

blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
from 1980 - 2008 it was over EIGHT times the rate of whites
. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Blacks were disproportionately represented among homicide victims and o enders
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

w.

Your psychosis allows you to believe I'm a racist for merely stating a fact. Sit your dumb ass down

Washington DC shooter--TWO blacks involved
D.C. sniper attacks - Wikipedia

here --this did not get much headlines and he murdered mostly WHITES-- but no hate crime??!!!

Dallas cop shooter

Chris Dorner

And so what does this prove? That there have been a few black mass shooters. But the majority of these shooters have been white.

You see the problem with you racists in this argument is blacks are not the ones proclaiming superiority and racial perfection.

refer to post 44!!
the number of black murderers is TOO high compared to whites--that's why
.....you will always have your nuthead/different forms of mental illness/HATE/etc that cause murder----this is what humans ARE

but we see the black population murdering at much higher rates--too high to [ hhahahah ] refute.....so it seems like it is a cultural--population specific problem more than a human one in the black population

blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
from 1980 - 2008 it was over EIGHT times the rate of whites
. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Blacks were disproportionately represented among homicide victims and o enders
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

It's 2018 and I've been looking a these stats for the past 25 years and on an annual basis whites commit at least double the crimes. All crime not just one I want to pick out to make a claim of racial superiority.

True.. these are mostly gang related and drug related.
see post # 41

refer to post 44!!
the number of black murderers is TOO high compared to whites--that's why
.....you will always have your nuthead/different forms of mental illness/HATE/etc that cause murder----this is what humans ARE

but we see the black population murdering at much higher rates--too high to [ hhahahah ] refute.....so it seems like it is a cultural--population specific problem more than a human one in the black population

I'm not referring to a damn thing. Your psychosis allows you to dismiss at least 241 years of white murder totaling into tens of millions and that's a conservative estimate of white murder in America. So when you talk about culture look at your white asses first.

Wrong.
This kids caretakers were immediately questioned with plenty of people placing blame for having said/done nothing about the guns etc. As well as plenty has been said about the kids overall upbringing problems.

So...yeah.... race baiting.

Ummmmm....I am not talking about JUST the most recent event. I am talking about these shootings in general. Hell...even in the local news forums you can witness the difference in comments when the killer is black vs white, when its not related to a mass shooting.

Who cares about the comments? The media doesn't even report on black kids getting shot -unless it was done by a white cop. I wonder how many black on black shootings have happened in the last few days?

What media do you read? In the local media in the city I live, when there is a killing (regardless of color) it is always in the paper (online site) and each article has a comment section. When I lived in Detroit, however, there were too many murders to report on them all.....so only the more sensational ones made it in the news, unless it was a slow news day.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wrong.
This kids caretakers were immediately questioned with plenty of people placing blame for having said/done nothing about the guns etc. As well as plenty has been said about the kids overall upbringing problems.

Ummmmm....I am not talking about JUST the most recent event. I am talking about these shootings in general. Hell...even in the local news forums you can witness the difference in comments when the killer is black vs white, when its not related to a mass shooting.

Who cares about the comments? The media doesn't even report on black kids getting shot -unless it was done by a white cop. I wonder how many black on black shootings have happened in the last few days?

That's a damn lie so stop telling it. How many white on white shootings have happened in the last few days? You white racists are so fucking concerned with trying to find fault in us, you miss the bigger problems your asses have in your own hoods. How many whites have died from opioids this past week impuretrash? HA? Got an answer? How many white professionals have molested little girls in recent weeks impuretrash?. You got one who already has done over 250, but you ignore that to talk about blacks. That's what your psychosis allows you to do.

Local news might mention shootings but these stories quickly are forgotten, and certainly don't become international headlines. YOU of all people should be upset by the double standard.

What media do you read? In the local media in the city I live, when there is a killing (regardless of color) it is always in the paper (online site) and each article has a comment section. When I lived in Detroit, however, there were too many murders to report on them all.....so only the more sensational ones made it in the news, unless it was a slow news day.

Huh I wonder why that is?

Wrong.

it's true--we have black kids shot in our city ''often''
no headline news at all...even the local news doesn't make much of it
the MSM DOES not usually report blacks being shot--which happens at over EIGHT per day!!!!

you can count all the mass shootings by whites for the last ten years and it doesn't add up to one year of blacks murdering blacks

Usually cities with a high population which descended from American slavery and oppression....have higher murder rates. About 80% of Detroit residents are descendants of enslaved Americans.

Last edited:

Gotta wonder why you care about Chicago SO MUCH when it's only 25th on the list of violent cities in the U.S. Don't care about #s 1-24, eh?

Dallas cop shooter

also
DC shooters--TWO blacks involved
Chris Dorner

well, I don't usually look at the color of the skin of the shooter..mass murdering has to deo with the Fuked up brain not skin color

Usually cities with a high population which descended from American slavery and oppression....have higher murder rates.
now it's whitey's fault blacks murder each other??
the whites living in the Depression did not have such a high murder rate

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?
Remember the DC sniper and his partner?

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?
Remember the DC sniper and his partner?
Thanks~ Someone reminded me.

Forum List

Back